Thread: Who is playing this?

Default Who is playing this?

Who is playing this and wouldn't it be a lot like Total War?Does that work on pc or simply an I phone.To me it would be the hot blonde that sells it.

http://www.gameofwarapp.com/

https://youtu.be/5n-A0_4hmDk
    Last edited by Age; 05-11-2015 at 00:31.

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Default Re: Who is playing this?

The ad campaign screams for the attention of gamers who've never gotten laid in their lives w/ IQ's below tap water.

The world must have billions of such mouthbreathers because these ads run on regular TV pretty often. PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute, I'd suggest technology via the internet has sped that up one order of magnitude or so and say a sucker is born every second at least.

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by easytarget View Post
    The ad campaign screams for the attention of gamers who've never gotten laid in their lives w/ IQ's below tap water.

The world must have billions of such mouthbreathers because these ads run on regular TV pretty often. PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute, I'd suggest technology via the internet has sped that up one order of magnitude or so and say a sucker is born every second at least.
    A fertility Moore's law if you will. :D
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are a few with a good advertisements, but generally the games are utter crap, such as "you are now building a farm! it will take 18 hours to build, unless you use 120 golden hammers. Use our store to buy 300 golden hammers for £7"
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."