Thread: Mass Effect Andromeda

Default Mass Effect Andromeda

No one's talking about this?
    As the name suggests it's set to take place in a galaxy far far away, a long time after the events of the third game, so they very smoothly side stepped the whole ending mess and how the choices might or might not carry over. Now as long as there aren't any cameos or forced callbacks I'll be more than happy to judge the game on it's own merits and not go on about how it sucks compared to my Shepard's story.

BTW it's been confirmed that the N7 character in the above trailer is not the player character. We still don't know whether it will be a human-centric story or will we be able to play as other races too.

Link to BW blog

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

They are going to institute great variety and choice in combat maneuvers and tactics, by implementing a fleet combat system of circular ufo style ship enemies, whilst you control a fleet of x-shaped ones.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Blog Entries

I'm never getting my "star-child ball kicking" game am I?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

I will never forget my Femshep... Never...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"