Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: I'm hosting a game!

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Default Re: I'm hosting a game!

Great game all and thanks for hosting Tak.

Thanks for talking landlubber out of his 'khaan-jht scum team idea, GH!

Just want to say thanks to everyone for making this game so much fun. I thought landlubber made a great contribution throughout, and I particularly enjoyed my exchanges with Ishmael and khaan. But the award for most entertaining player has to go to GH for post 204 and everything that followed. CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

Edit: Also loved the moment I mind-melded with Csargo. His thought process was so near identical to mine that I doubt I'd ever have suspected him after that.
    Last edited by Winston Hughes; 08-15-2015 at 13:57.

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

@El Barto

Why'd you put a survivor in? To mix things up?

I've got a game in sign-ups at CFC, if anyone's interested.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    It was fun to play mafia on the Org again and nice to see some old faces.

Round 2? I could go for some redemption.
    If people want me to, I can host again, assuming no one else can. It'd be good to keep practising for Pirate Ship mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Because more the merrier. Also in games where dead can continue posting. Mafia has to play against more brains+ it encourages more activity.
    Well, yes, but I'd already said you lot couldn't post. The point is that you should try to stay alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha
    Ps. GH.We should have a post of a year award just for posts like one you made yesterday.
    And copyright infringement! Plagiarising!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    I feel bad that I kind of wasted that speech on a losing effort. There's only so many >2,000 year old oratorical takedowns that fit so well with the mafia theme floating around, after all.
    It's historically accurate. Cicero's side did lose to the Popvlares.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    Great game all and thanks for hosting Tak.
    The merit is mostly the players', I didn't even bother to write Role PMs for this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    Why'd you put a survivor in? To mix things up?
    Yes. With a few more players I might have introduced more complex roles which I still want to use in a game.

Hilariously enough, I said ‘OK, jht's usually inactive’ (I'd just rolled mafia for khaan and then him) and rerolled the second mafia spot for a certain Visorslash, so I left jht as mafia with 'khaan and it ended up working fine.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vote: Tak for making me miss this game

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Right.

New game
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112