Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
Might be a strong hint that the current problems could be related to such an outside factor.
Or that the current rulers are incompetent.

Why don't you just say "Everybody be reasonable and nice already!"
They are in successful countries. That is: they don't do corruption and take up arms against the state for spurious reasons.

How are they going to pay their armies if France shuts off their access to their money?
Solution: don't send money to France, keep it yourself and pay the military. That's my personal method, too; I never send any money to France.

A lot of these armies are also not too well trained, have low morela and/or are busy fighting some warlords.
Driving out foreigners tends to be easy peasy. Just turning the locals against them goes a long way.

Add to that that the government may be corrupt but is not easily changed by an unarmed population, the rebels are hardly better or even much worse, food is really hard to access (often on purpose as hunger is used as a weapon) and then some Euroweenie comes and says "man up, be reasonable"....yeah, because it's easy to say from a comfy chair...
And now you just listed up a lot of internal elements causing problems. That takes us back to where I started off.

Can you prove that it is the fault of the refugees? Can you prove that the countries are democratic enough that the citizens are to blame? And if not, can you prove that the citizens are not trying hard enough to change this?
I am not blocking their citizenship because they haven't done enough, but because letting them have it is not going to fix much, and may destabilise Europe itself. What I would instead like European politicians to do, is to make an intelligent effort on contributing to fix these countries. If France is as evil as you claim, then telling France to stop being evil would be a good start.