Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Issue of African illegal immigrants from Africa

Interesting twitter trend.. Africa not shown in the media.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    They literally say that. But it's nice of you that you are willing to share your house with them. Or wasn't that what you meant
    I don't have a house to share with them and I never demanded that anyone does.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Interesting twitter trend.. Africa not shown in the media.
    I'm not sure how to tell you this Beskar, but the people in those photographs, who live in those houses, aren't the ones fighting their way to Europe to be either criminals or toilet cleaners.

They're rather more like you, insulated from the real world.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I don't have a house to share with them and I never demanded that anyone does.
    Good as you won't be getting one anyway. There is a waiting list for houses everywhere, and the EU demands that asylum-seekers get priority. I know people who have been waiting for 8 years now. Unlesss you buy you are screwed. A lot more are comming, we can't handle that.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-03-2015 at 10:30.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    I'm not sure how to tell you this Beskar, but the people in those photographs, who live in those houses, aren't the ones fighting their way to Europe to be either criminals or toilet cleaners.
    I am aware.

The remark is to highlight that Africa is more than simple mud huts, and that things can improve in Africa allowing them to have a potential for a diverse and growing economy which would limit excessive immigration and it shows that 'Africa' is not doomed to be a perpetual basket case that a lot in the media portray.

I apologise that finer nuances were lost on you.

They're rather more like you, insulated from the real world.
    You're grasping at straws.
    Last edited by Beskar; 09-03-2015 at 15:12.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    You're grasping at straws.
    As I recall your parents are well healed and you have lived in a developed Urban environment - I grew up surrounded by rural poverty, and part of it.
    Last edited by Beskar; 09-03-2015 at 19:09.

Russian and American rural poverty is more meaningful and instructive than English rural poverty.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Russian and American rural poverty is more meaningful and instructive than English rural poverty.
    We have a few more cops and better education, true, but we're still talking about a society quite divorced urban Europe.

Blog Entries

As I recall your parents are well healed and you have lived in a developed Urban environment - I grew up surrounded by rural poverty, and part of it.
    I live in a town which is infamous for its high poverty, crime rates and poor health, often in the "the 10 notable" for the worst rates for everything in Britain pretty much. I am from a working-class background where my mother worked two-three jobs at one point to put food on the table as the sole parent before my step-father joined us.

My current employment is mostly working with the highly vulnerable in society, often poor and destitute in the area, because it is that bad here, we don't even have clean tap water at the moment, we have to boil it to kill the parasites (and this is the UK!).

But my work experience involves the rich, poor, young, old, families, alone, a great range of the demographics. I work as a multi-disciplinary team, I often come face-to-face with people suffering cases or have even been part of, such as domestic violence, rape, murder and even paedophilia. During all this, I need to help these individuals with their physical, mental and social needs, tackling the serious issues in their life and helping a lot of people finding reasons so they want live. So from lofty heights to what media portrays as the scum of society, I am there, helping all these people with care and compassion, being a trustworthy individual they can rely on to help them through their hard and vulnerable times, without discrimination and tailored to their needs. Yes, I do this in environments where there are actual risks to my life as well.

As afaik, my work could take me as far north as Carnforth and as far South as Ormskirk, to as far East as Burnley, but it has even stretched as far as Carlisle, Manchester and Merseyside. That covers some of most deprived rural lands in the UK as well as some of the most deprived urban areas.

I suppose all that luxury 'developed urban environment' means I am 'sheltered'.
    Last edited by Beskar; 09-03-2015 at 19:21.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Don't worry Strike, yours is without measure.
    Vitiate Man.

Members thankful for this post (3):

http://www.eeas.europa.eu/csdp/missi...d/index_en.htm

Apparently the EU is already working on tackling the traffickers and wants to extend the mission in October with seven warships, one aircraft carrier, several submarines and airplanes. If the German parliament agrees, Germany will be part of the extension apparently.
    What seems strange is that the operation is supposed to end one year after reaching full operational capacity, will that be enough time to deter human trafficking for the future? Where will all the Africans go? Will someone willing to risk his life just go home and say "oh well..."?

What seems strange is that the operation is supposed to end one year after reaching full operational capacity, will that be enough time to deter human trafficking for the future? Where will all the Africans go? Will someone willing to risk his life just go home and say "oh well..."?
    By that time all Africa will have been empty of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

These good parents looking out for their childrens best interest sure made an appealing appeal to get into the EU...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wn-babies.html

Be all PC you want... But if you are in ANY way honest with yourself, you will realise that accepting a LOAD of immigrants from a continent with cultures that are ****, and who produce 5 children per 2 people... ... ... ... Will just mean we prolong the death throes of a failing culture, alternatively doing so while ruining our own culture.

Win/win anyone?

From Germany, teacher was highly surprised by the footage of refugees ariving. She was in the same train. All cameramen filmed tne wagon with old people, women and children. Real refugees. The rest of the train was filled with healthy, well-dressed young males with the latest smartphones. Nobody filmed that.

From Germany, teacher was highly surprised by the footage of refugees ariving. She was in the same train. All cameramen filmed tne wagon with old people, women and children. Real refugees. The rest of the train was filled with healthy, well-dressed young males with the latest smartphones. Nobody filmed that.
    How could she tell those were the latest smartphones? A lot of countries get used ones from richer countries or Chinese copies etc.
    And yes, if you can afford to pay a smuggler thousands, a smartphone is probably a side-purchase. Not to forget that if the entire family or village can only afford to send one person to a better life after a really demanding journey, they usually won't spend all their money on the old grandmother with lung cancer...
    You are aware that they will all be greeted by police once they leave the train and they all have to apply for asylum and go through an extensive checking process, right? This process can take quite a few months during which they live in the temporary shelters provided to them, get no money and are not allowed to work. They can choose food and other things from a budget lower than what an unemployed German gets and the government will buy and provide that. If their reasons for coming here are not believable and they cannot show actually being in danger, they are sent back. And by the way, how does a Syrian or an Afghan wearing a suit make his country more safe?
    Your post seems full of fake "arguments" that are supposed to make people believe that they are not real refugees. Some of them may not be, but you can't say that based on their phone or their clothes.

I didn't say it, she did. The behaviour of the cameramen is much more interesting to me, they don't film the healthy young men with good clothes and smartphones. Make of it what you want.

Sidenote, smugglers admit that they do business with IS, IS comfirms this as well. About 4000 trained jihadi's have been crossed by now, most to Germany and Sweden which are easiest to get into. Want to get rich? Invest in fake Syrian passports, Turkey is the place to be if you want one. If you want an AK there thousands in circulation in Brussels they cost only 500 euro
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-07-2015 at 16:14.

I didn't say it, she did. The behaviour of the cameramen is much more interesting to me, they don't film the healthy young men with good clothes and smartphones. Make of it what you want.

Sidenote, smugglers admit that they do business with IS, IS comfirms this as well. About 4000 trained jihadi's have been crossed by now, most to Germany and Sweden which are easiest to get into. Want to get rich? Invest in fake Syrian passports, Turkey is the place to be if you want one. If you want an AK there thousands in circulation in Brussels they cost only 500 euro
    Well, maybe the cameramen do not want to support the narrative of the Nazis and the xenophobic who think having a smartphone makes you immune to bombs and bullets.

It's also good to know that the right of our citizens to bear arms is no longer restricted by high black market prices.
    As for the jihadis, I welcome their colorful cultural explosions of course, it's just what I want in the spirit of Marx and humanity.

Well, maybe the cameramen do not want to support the narrative of the Nazis and the xenophobic who think having a smartphone makes you immune to bombs and bullets.

It's also good to know that the right of our citizens to bear arms is no longer restricted by high black market prices.
    As for the jihadis, I welcome their colorful cultural explosions of course, it's just what I want in the spirit of Marx and humanity.
    Yeah, "narrative"...

Why is a narrative needed? What happened with journalists striving for objectivity - factually describing the truth they witness?

It really annoys me that media today usually have a pure political agenda.

Xenophobic? Xenophilic would be a better word for those that simply aren't realistic. What is shown is not what is, pure agitprop to only show a few old people, wonen and children.

And do you think these AK's can be bought legally, there is an extensive network of illegal gun-trading, there are a LOT of illegal assault rifles that date from the war in former Yugaslavia.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-07-2015 at 18:34.

Default Immigrants getting free ride through Europe

So, Austria decided to open up their borders, and let the Africans through to Germany...

What the HELL is happening in Europe:

The Schengen deal: We have open borders within the EU, this mean all countries are responsible for holding the OUTER border, while having no internal ones.

The Dublin deal assured that refugees MUST seek shelter in the country they arrive to.

What are we seeing now?

EU partners have absolutely NO border control, they just let people through.

"Oh, you want to get to Sweden for the free dental care? By all means, off you go then".

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING WITH the EU!!??

I mean, membership countries are openly violating EU-regulations like they were nothing, all to pump in more black males into the Western Society.

I call bollocks.

Default Re: Austria, NO!! Austria, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Germany, WTF??? Italy WTF? Greec

Germany said it's OK, so as not to appear Facist, meanwhile David Cameron agrees with you - the UK will take 20,000 Syrians over five years FROM THE CAMPS.

Default Re: Austria, NO!! Austria, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Germany, WTF??? Italy WTF? Greec

Germany said it's OK, so as not to appear Facist, meanwhile David Cameron agrees with you - the UK will take 20,000 Syrians over five years FROM THE CAMPS.
    It's not damn fascist to stick to shared agreed upon rules made between nations to work together in a union...

AGAIN, WTF is happening with the EU!!??

How come we all of a sudden decided to disregard treaties just "like that"??!!

PS: God bless the queen then!!
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-08-2015 at 00:37.

In five years, if the system doesn't get overrun by the sheer number of people flocking to Europe... I'm afraid the right wing will start seeing massive waves of support.

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    In five years, if the system doesn't get overrun by the sheer number of people flocking to Europe... I'm afraid the right wing will start seeing massive waves of support.
    In five years?

Are you on drugs?

As an example:

In Sweden, the National Democrats have gone from like:

1,44% of the votes 2002...

around 25% in the last poll.

Aiming to be the largest political party in Sweden by the next election..

The joke is that they are not racist or even national what so ever. They just do not support a population exchange with Africa, so to say.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-08-2015 at 06:06.

PS: If anyone wonder about my use of the term "black males", around 80% of the people seeking refugee status are male. Because women, you know, in their cultures are not worth to save.

And yes, **** them. That goes against like EVERY lesson my father taught me growing up.

Xenophobic? Xenophilic would be a better word for those that simply aren't realistic. What is shown is not what is, pure agitprop to only show a few old people, wonen and children.

And do you think these AK's can be bought legally, there is an extensive network of illegal gun-trading, there are a LOT of illegal assault rifles that date from the war in former Yugaslavia.
    While I applaud your point, I must stress to say we still have no evidence of extraterrestrial contact mate ;)

They are all human. Just like a Chihuahua and a Tibetan Mastiff are both dogs :)

PVC, Germany did it more as a sop to the overwhelmed countries of Southern Europe. It's hard for Merkel to get money directly to, say, the Italian government, while it is comparatively easy to invite refugees coming through Italy and then pay for them domestically.

How come we all of a sudden decided to disregard treaties just "like that"??!!
    What you all in Europe are seeing is actually the process of the breakdown of the Schengen agreement. It's really been gaining steam over the past two years. Governments have already been softly violating Schengen anyway by having police forces conduct totally-not-border-checks at bus and train stations. This fall there will be a number of emergency EU sessions on the issue, as the Dublin rule is clearly untenable.

I think the end of "free movement of people" is coming soon. However, the core of Schengen is in fact the "free movement of goods". Germany especially will not budge on that issue for a while, as the end of unchecked commercial traffic between sovereign states in Europe is literally the end of the European Union.
    Vitiate Man.

Syrian Invasion: Total War?
    Ja-mata TosaInu

What about the word "black market" implies legally buying something?

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    PVC, Germany did it more as a sop to the overwhelmed countries of Southern Europe. It's hard for Merkel to get money directly to, say, the Italian government, while it is comparatively easy to invite refugees coming through Italy and then pay for them domestically.

What you all in Europe are seeing is actually the process of the breakdown of the Schengen agreement. It's really been gaining steam over the past two years. Governments have already been softly violating Schengen anyway by having police forces conduct totally-not-border-checks at bus and train stations. This fall there will be a number of emergency EU sessions on the issue, as the Dublin rule is clearly untenable.

I think the end of "free movement of people" is coming soon. However, the core of Schengen is in fact the "free movement of goods". Germany especially will not budge on that issue for a while, as the end of unchecked commercial traffic between sovereign states in Europe is literally the end of the European Union.
    Thank you for your ability to read things I write.

What I fear, at least about Sweden that has accepted the most... Is that we will soon see, well, horse manure?

I mean, you can only have so many daughters assault raped and so many sons iPhones stolen and beaten, before you start to react. What shames me as a thinking human being, is that it had to get this far before people started to think.

Heck, most people are not even thinking yet.

What do people need? Gunfire in their own hallway?

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    Syrian Invasion: Total War?
    This.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-08-2015 at 04:05.

Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast