Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Default Re: The Issue of African illegal immigrants from Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
    So?
    So they are trying to leave the country for other reasons - like the grass is greener syndrome.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    So they are trying to leave the country for other reasons - like the grass is greener syndrome.
    Humans are apt to make such decisions. I did it myself once and worked in Japan for a while.
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

At least a few hundred thousand a year. More from countries we've had a hand in screwing up.
    No. Pay attention at the back. Over 100,000 so far this year and increasing and that's just Greece.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Humans are apt to make such decisions. I did it myself once and worked in Japan for a while.
    Tell me. Did you sneak in or go through the official channels? Apples and oranges mate, apples and oranges.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    No. Pay attention at the back. Over 100,000 so far this year and increasing and that's just Greece.
    Yes... And?

Greece is smaller and poorer than the UK. We can take much more.
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Tell me. Did you sneak in or go through the official channels? Apples and oranges mate, apples and oranges.
    Because there were official channels.

Greece is smaller and poorer than the UK. We can take much more.
    Go on then, how many more?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

On a self-sustainability, it would require the rest of Britain's resources just to fuel central London. But that would be a crap model to discuss since we haven't been able to self-sustain ourselves since the time of the Empire where we got the resources from other countries.

Though, there is something to consider, the actual sizes of the landmasses involved. Using the Peter's map, which is more accurate, the world looks more like this.

Immigration is mostly a symptom. If we used resources to involve things in certain areas which are far less developed, there wouldn't be the same requirement.

On a completely separate note, I would like to see what life is like in New Zeeland, seems like a nice place to live.
    Last edited by Beskar; 08-20-2015 at 18:30.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    even if the facts didn't agree with me, I would twist them for my own purposes. One only needs to look to see who rapes in Sweden to see multiculturalism and immigration is a failure.

Its not racist to object to the wholesale importation of the uneducated and unskilled. Doubly so when European countries plan for assimilation is throw money at them and don't interfere. America has a much better model. Like most things europe is very good a bungiling a sound idea
    Eh, Sweden has somewhere around 10 million people or so, Europe has somewhere around 600 million, Sweden is not Europe.
    I recently read that Poland for example accepts very few refugees, and they have around 38 million people in total.
    In Germany, as I repeatedly pointed out, the people Fragony mentions are just rejected and sent back, only about half of the applicants are accepted. This is constantly ignored with the assumption that everyone who arrives here is actually let in. In reality everybody who is picked up is put into camps and kind of interned until the status is cleared. People have to present believable stories about the dangers at home, including details, it's more or less the same process as asking for refugee status in the US.
    And if you want to complain about people getting in illegally and that the government should do more to stop that, I can only say Trump 2016!

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

I only log into this board once every 6 months to get depressed about how ignorant intelligent people can be. Logging off.

Member thankful for this post:

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

At least a few hundred thousand a year. More from countries we've had a hand in screwing up.
    That's not sustainable in the long run, we are already unable to support ourselves. In point of fact I'd be in favour of instituting a "Two child policy" where the state only gives you support for the first two children, after that they get free education and healthcare but the parents get no more money.

Hysterical racist drivel. There has been no increase in the crime rate. But you aren't interested in the facts. They interfere with your narrative.
    Hardly, any statistic you care to track will show higher criminal activity among immigrant groups against the "host" group. There are some fairly simple and well documented anthropological reasons for this, it boils down to "us and them" behaviour which is wired into all of us. By importing lots of "them" en masse you immediately create social problems you then have to exert effort and resources to fix, and you can only fix it is the new people are willing to integrate.

A lot of Muslims aren't interested in integration with "Christians" so they become isolated socially and then their children feel ostracised, blame the host nation and become violent.

Just look at the makeup of Islamic State.

Because there were official channels.
    You can, in fact, apply for a work Visa for the UK from Somalia - lots of people seem to just get on boats and then claim Asylum when they get here, though.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

The numbers are in the hundreds of thousands. Every year the politicians massage the information about how many "refugees" and "economic migrants" they are going to let in and every year the number grows larger and larger.

Western Europe is basically importing crime and Islam and screaming "fascism" to anyone whom has a dissenting opinion. Sweden probably has a solid 40 years before it becomes Somilia north.

The further slip into post war degeneracy continues.
    *flabbergasted*

*shocked*

Today is my birthday... Cheers SFTS, one of my better birthday gifts I must say, thank you :)

<3

I don't believe open immigration is always a sound policy. But what are the actual numbers on the current situation? How many people are moving from where to where? Why are they leaving their current countries, and why do they want to come to western europe?

My suspicion is that:
    Why would anyone care about your suspicions? Personally I will just shoot them down because I care about other members on this board.

- There are legitimate reasons (humanitarian, political and economic) why they are leaving their countries
    Huh?

Under what law is it OK to go to another country because of economic reasons?

- Often the reasons are to do with western european nations being complicit in destabilizing their countries
    Actually certain cultures are like GREAT at destabilizing their surroundings all on their own.

Russians took Swedes as slaves some hundred years ago... So because of that I shouldn't get a job, nor fight for my nations survival and well being.

Is that really an excuse in your reality?

- The current levels of migration are nothing unusual in historical terms
    We must have studied different classes then.

Last time we had this kind of immigration in Europe it lead to what is called the "Dark Age".

You know, because the Vandals and stuff...

What does "Vandal" today mean?

If you still have questions about this, I would recommend you to play this game called Rome TOTAL WAR Barbaric Invasion.

- The situation is being hyped up by politicians, news channels and newspapers to generate a story
    The problems are real. You might want to continue living in some la-la land, but the cold hard facts are that immigration from certain cultures are extremely problematic to include in a western society.

- More immigration is happening in poorer countries where the impact is higher than in western europe
    True, mainly because the neighbouring nations are close to the bad culture that created the fuss, both culturally and geographically speaking.

The correct answer to these issues is to hold the bad culture that made the fuss at arms length, but help them in any way we can when they humbly ask for help.

Importing the bad culture will NEVER be the answer to combat it.

- Western europeans are merrily travelling/moving around the world and will reject any controls on this
    Westerners have been proved to accept controls if it raise their survival chance... Check airport security.

And why do we have that type of airport security? Bad politicians for a start, of course...

But let's also remember it is because we let Arabs fly on our planes.

- The wealthy are benefiting most from immigration, and yet are orchestrating the hate from working people against immigrants
    Conspiracy theory much?

General hate against the wealthy?

NO ONE is a net winner from this immigration, rich dudes also have their daughter raped and their cars scratched... Difference is that they can afford the psychological help and car insurance. The damage is still done though.

I retract the point... SOMEONE is a winner from it... ISIS as an example... Right now we have several hundred "Swedish people" doing the usual nice Muslim thingy that ISIS does.

I'm so proud to pay taxes so that ISIS fighters can go back to Sweden to rest some before they have to go back and you know, make the world hell.

There you go - some targets to shoot at.
    Fish in a barrel...
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 08-21-2015 at 03:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    If you still have questions about this, I would recommend you to play this game called Rome TOTAL WAR Barbaric Invasion.
    Dude, seriously? You're citing a Total War game as a legitimate source of information?

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuvi View Post
    Dude, seriously? You're citing a Total War game as a legitimate source of information?

Owww you get the point. Historically mentioning the barbarian invasion isn't that odd a thing to say, it was a gradual thing long before Rome fell, Rome had already drasticly changed because of immigrants settling. Tensions between Romans and immigrants were high. Sweden is taking in WAY too many immigrants, from the most backward places of the world, and ethnic Swedes just have to deal with it.

Which explains why the innuit dominate the world and the Hong Kong and Singaporeans are a poor and miserable people.
    I spoke of the initial stages of humankind development and all the nations (including the ones you bring into your example) are much later creations.
    But if we discuss them, Inniut live in what refers to "cold climate regions" and the others have moved their from the north - the regions of moderate climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post

On a completely separate note, I would like to see what life is like in New Zeeland, seems like a nice place to live.
    Watch The Lord of the Rings for a closer view at landscapes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

That, or watch 'Once were Warriors' for a healthy dose of reality

Idaho has good intentions. So do I by the way I am actually sheltering a homeless Somali refugugee right now. np
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-21-2015 at 19:54.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

In the end, Rome will fall - it always does.

The only question is "Will I live to see it?" and it's pure arrogance to believe you won't, that you and your children are safe.

What we are witnessing is increasing mass migration at a time when our societies are militarily, economically and socially weak. We are vulnerable to external pressure, we are not equipped to absorb the sheer number of people flooding across our borders and our societies could collapse in a few decades if we are not careful. Our horizens have already contracted over the last fifty years, the US is the only remaining power in our cultural Bloc, first Germany and then France and Britain have fallen into what may be perpetual decay.

We hem and haw over this new Caliph but do little to stop him when a hundred years ago we would have flattened him on general principle for being a barbarian.

Blog Entries

Could have sworn we dont hem and haw because we can't do anything but because we don't care any more.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Could have sworn we dont hem and haw because we can't do anything but because we don't care any more.
    Apathy is a symptom of the decline, not a cause.

We would hem and haw considerably less if if we had HMS Vanguard and her battlegroup to just sit off the Levantine Coast and blow stuff up.

I am not ashamed to say that the thought of half a dozen Vanguard-Class Battleships delivering righteous British correction to this Caliph and ungodly hordes sets my heart aflutter much like a debutante at her coming out.

Remember, despite what your mother may have told you, Aircraft Carriers are not a measure of Naval Supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    Apathy is a symptom of the decline, not a cause.

We would hem and haw considerably less if if we had HMS Vanguard and her battlegroup to just sit off the Levantine Coast and blow stuff up.
    And all the innocent people with him?
    A hundred years ago you would have sent boots on the ground to dislodge him and sent a lot of condolences to crying mothers for the next 50 years or more. Wasn't the latter the reason that everybody left Afghanistan to that other caliph?

We have plenty of experience with boots here at least

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    And all the innocent people with him?
    A hundred years ago you would have sent boots on the ground to dislodge him and sent a lot of condolences to crying mothers for the next 50 years or more. Wasn't the latter the reason that everybody left Afghanistan to that other caliph?
    As opposed to all the letters of condolence we send to all the Yazadi women after they were raped.

From that long post of mine, where I more or less refuted each and every point you had made... Your only comment is that I mentioned a TW game on a TW forum?

It was more used to show your lack of understanding, than as a legitimate source, surely you must have got that?

You had written:

- The current levels of migration are nothing unusual in historical terms
    That is just plain wrong. You for some reason, political agenda or just lack of knowledge, try to normalize the MASSIVE immigration we are seeing.

Last we had even comparable numbers of immigration to Europe, it caused the fall of the first democratic(ish-prototype) empire, caused widespread degeneration, and generally resulted in what is called the "Dark Ages".

So, well, get your facts straight.

To anyone who is against my idea to sink the damn boats in the harbour before they set out, and drag any boats we find back to Africa...

Today I heard there was some sort of new record, with 18 ships/boats needing help... The largest had around 350 people on board...

To those who dislike my ideas, what would your own answers be? It's easy to criticize ideas you know, but why don't you come up with something better?

The situation we have no is not good for ANYONE, not us in Europe, nor them in Africa.

Something needs to be done, and fast. Just look at Macedonia currently, Police and Military having to show shock grenades and shoot rubber bullets to try and control the tide of immigrants...

And yet it's not enough to stop them, thousands still make it through a day...

I mean, I get it, they want to live in the west. I also wouldn't want to live in Africa... But at some point you have to agree that only Africa can solve African problems. We should help them, sure.

But the solution is not to move the African population here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    To anyone who is against my idea to sink the damn boats in the harbour before they set out, and drag any boats we find back to Africa...

Today I heard there was some sort of new record, with 18 ships/boats needing help... The largest had around 350 people on board...

To those who dislike my ideas, what would your own answers be? It's easy to criticize ideas you know, but why don't you come up with something better?

The situation we have no is not good for ANYONE, not us in Europe, nor them in Africa.

Something needs to be done, and fast. Just look at Macedonia currently, Police and Military having to show shock grenades and shoot rubber bullets to try and control the tide of immigrants...

And yet it's not enough to stop them, thousands still make it through a day...

I mean, I get it, they want to live in the west. I also wouldn't want to live in Africa... But at some point you have to agree that only Africa can solve African problems. We should help them, sure.

But the solution is not to move the African population here.
    Macedonia, Africans? The ones storming Macedonia are mostly Syrians. Most of the Africans go to Italy and Spain, not to Greece.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/22/eu...igrant-crisis/

Amid scenes of misery, thousands of migrants -- most of them fleeing Syria's bitter conflict -- remained stranded Saturday in a no-man's land on the border between northern Greece and Macedonia.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34026114

Should we give them guns and send them back to Syria to fix their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Macedonia, Africans? The ones storming Macedonia are mostly Syrians. Most of the Africans go to Italy and Spain, not to Greece.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/22/eu...igrant-crisis/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34026114

Should we give them guns and send them back to Syria to fix their country?

Yepp, most are Syrians... And I honestly don't want those migration hordes lose in the society around me either...

You still just bitch about other peoples thoughts, how would you solve it?

To be quite frank, we could take every white European and move him to Africa, and then take all black/Arabic Africans and move them to Europe...

Infrastructure and everything intact as it is today.

And let's face it, a hundred years later we would have a fully functional Africa and a Europe gone to hell.

So again Husar, what do you argue would be a better way to solve it?

I say, do all we can NOT to let these types of people into functional cultures, and do our best to help them sort out their own cultural issues.

You propose... ... ... ... ... ... ??
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 08-22-2015 at 20:42.

It's worth pointing out that many of the Syrians have gone to Turkey, then Greece, then Macedonia then into Western Europe via the Balkans.

At some point there they must have stopped being refugees and become economic migrants.

Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast