Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2439

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: The Blackmail of Merkel by Erdogan.

Fuels the thought that this isn't an immigration-crisis but concious policy to replace europeans. That is an existing political theory, the childless mutti won an award for persuing it. Germany, once again

Koudenove-Kalerzi plan, nice award. Multiculturalists are soooooo dangerous, especially when someone as powerfull as the known stasi childless mutti pulls the strings in the EU
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-20-2016 at 08:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post

I don't care too much about what he says though, he's an old man from a conservative party and he's not the Chancellor.
    If similar messages were heard from someone of Ukrainian political "elite" the attitude here would be rather different, now would it? But if it is an old conservative German gaffer, it is pardonable, isn't it? It tarnishes the reputation of his boss in no way, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    If similar messages were heard from someone of Ukrainian political "elite" the attitude here would be rather different, now would it?
    Rest assured, it's getting no attention at all. If the political elite in Ukraine said that all who think differently should be skinned alive with a ball in their mouth it 'quality media' will ignore that as well, they live from advertisements of companies that recieve free EU money

You Ukrainens should think this over so hard, you are making yourself a proxy-zone, be glad we Dutchies a(not our current gornment) aree there as we don't want that, but they have to listen first and they probably won't. The stop of the association-treaty would be the best news you ever got.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-20-2016 at 09:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Rest assured, it's getting no attention at all. If the political elite in Ukraine said that all who think differently should be skinned alive with a ball in their mouth it 'quality media' will ignore that as well, they live from advertisements of companies that recieve free EU money
    I meant not in the press, but on these boards.

we Dutchies a(not our current gornment) aree there as we don't want that
    You present your personal opinion as the one of the whole nation.

The stop of the association-treaty would be the best news you ever got.
    An arbitrary statement.

The opinion of the ones who voted only, a shame it will be inored probably

If avoiding inbreeding is a goal, one would need to strip the culture and religion from the new arrivals, or one would end up with separate groups 'inbreeding' in parallel.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    If avoiding inbreeding is a goal, one would need to strip the culture and religion from the new arrivals, or one would end up with separate groups 'inbreeding' in parallel.
    In one discussion I've seen on the topic, based admittedly on a European anthropologist's study, Muslims described their own culture as "endogamous", ie. marrying within their group, whereas Europeans were "exogamous", ie. marrying outside their group. If the aim is to avoid inbreeding, looking to other European/Europeanised countries would seem a better bet. London and New York would be particularly good places to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    In one discussion I've seen on the topic, based admittedly on a European anthropologist's study, Muslims described their own culture as "endogamous", ie. marrying within their group, whereas Europeans were "exogamous", ie. marrying outside their group. If the aim is to avoid inbreeding, looking to other European/Europeanised countries would seem a better bet. London and New York would be particularly good places to look.
    Too expensive if it's not in the EU. Might as well go for a South American then, or Japanophile.
    Whatever makes us die out faster.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Port of Calais in chaos BBC lies and says Power cuts whilst in reality the situation is much different migrants block motorways storm fences attack cars. Authorities were forced to close the main A16 highway for more than four hours as police battled up to 300 Calais Jungle migrants and refugee activists. Police were forced to put up barriers and fire more than 600 tear gas grenades to disperse the crowd.

this comes after migrants were endagering ferry operations by swimming to board Cross channel ferries.
    Last edited by Lizardo; 06-21-2016 at 19:54.

Almost thursday

lol, guess where 'refugees' from Iritraia spend their holiday 3 2 1, yes

If the guest can't answer in English himself, he's probably a legit Nazi indeed.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Incredible idea from Germany, they kinda have a problem with the childless mutti's little children, they get very confused when they see pretty women ' I cannotz gropez??' especially in swimming pools. Everywhere but especially there.It's brilliant, make them a bath-meister, the only problen is that they can't swim but they can schaff das.

Sweden 2.0
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-22-2016 at 12:24.

Default Re:

So, what is the general attitude towards the immigrants in EU? Or better said,a neighbor who's an immigrant, what is YOUR attitude towards him?:) I mean, normal kind of an immigrant. Not like our "mountain" type of men from Caucasus, dancing 'lezghinka' on the streets at any time of the day and walking around in groups, bullying those who cant defend themselves, being completely "unseen" by the law:) Those, who come to countries and work, live as europeans, pay taxes, respect local people and their culture and so on. I guess there isnt a problem, so long as the attitudes towards both parties are right, and friendly..
    Last edited by Charge; 08-18-2016 at 16:49.

Default Re:

Pretty kindly, but as always don't who don't deserve to be are sometimes at the receiving end, especially in smaller villages. If I go to the bible belt or any small community they want me out as well. No problems in the cities, specially Rotterdam is a bit of a bonzai-NYC Can only speak for the Netherlands.
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-18-2016 at 18:39.

Blog Entries

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Charge View Post
    So, what is the general attitude towards the immigrants in EU? Or better said,a neighbor who's an immigrant, what is YOUR attitude towards him?:) I mean, normal kind of an immigrant. Not like our "mountain" type of men from Caucasus, dancing 'lezghinka' on the streets at any time of the day and walking around in groups, bullying those who cant defend themselves, being completely "unseen" by the law:) Those, who come to countries and work, live as europeans, pay taxes, respect local people and their culture and so on. I guess there isnt a problem, so long as the attitudes towards both parties are right, and friendly..
    Regular migrants I'm completely fine with, my misgivings for regular immigration is that the government is letting too many in too fast, not that they're here at all. I must admit I am never happy seeing a muslim woman in a black face veil.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re:

Hardly ever see those here, but just give them what they want. Ignore them if they are in a line, you can't see them after all. Calling an ambulance if they are wounded, sorry can't see you. They are not human to me, just a bag of meat and bones wearing a sack.

Default Re:

Why should I look any different towards them if they prefer not to be seen as an individual?
    Sometimes twins dress up (or are dressed up being kids) in identical clothes. Do you see them as not individuals either and wouldn't call an ambulance if they are hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    Well that is one hell of a muppet
    so a neo nazi holocaust denier got arrested because he posted some 1930s racial purity propoganda on social media.
    Police is going to be very busy if they have to do a housesearch every time our new neighbours from the sandlands say profoundly antisemetic things or glorify terrorist-attacks or openly cheer on the IS most horrible deeds. Is that guy an idiot, yes, double standards, absolutily.

Blog Entries

Well that is one hell of a muppet
    so a neo nazi holocaust denier got arrested because he posted some 1930s racial purity propoganda on social media.
    The hell? What video did you watch? At worst this guy was a Reichsbürgerbewegung, aka a prussian nostalgist/state citizen. Where the hell are you getting holocaust denier?

And 30's race propaganda? It was a naked blonde woman pictured in mid motion looking like she's doing the nazi salute and captioned " it doesnt get more german than this."
    Last edited by Greyblades; 08-19-2016 at 13:16.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    The hell? What video did you watch? At worst this guy was a Reichsbürgerbewegung, aka a prussian nostalgist/state citizen. Where the hell are you getting holocaust denier?
    Why bother with inception. I only called him an idiot because he should have known that he would get into trouble. can't also see any holocaust denial.

In the meantime, a rabbi was stabbed by a 'confused man' shouting 'Allahu Akhbar'.

motives unknown, except one
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-19-2016 at 13:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    The hell? What video did you watch? . ."
    Your video.

At worst this guy was a Reichsbürgerbewegung, aka a prussian nostalgist/state citizen
    Yes, not all reichsburger nuts are neo nazis, but lots of them are.
    So the question is, is this particular flagwaving nutcase one?
    Enough points head in that direction for it to be a pretty safe deduction.

Where the hell are you getting holocaust denier?
    Which "historian" is he recomending for the stab in the back and global conspiracy element of his political views?

And 30's race propaganda? It was a naked blonde woman pictured in mid motion looking like she's doing the nazi salute and captioned " it doesnt get more german than this."
    Yes, 1930s german aryan certified "art" produced for the promotion of the master race. Reichsculture mate established under Goebells in 1933. Ministry of public enlightenment.
    Didn't you hear him mention the origin of the image he posted.

So the question is, did you even watch the bloody video and listen to the idiot on it?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Still smacks of 'thought policing' to me. Unless and until he incites harm against another, his hateful opinions are his own problem. Belief in the tropes of Nazism brands you as a bit of an idiot, but stupidity is not criminal.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Default Re:

Sometimes twins dress up (or are dressed up being kids) in identical clothes. Do you see them as not individuals either and wouldn't call an ambulance if they are hurt?
    Of course I would, they don't give me the finger. If you insist on provocing you should be surprised if somebody doesn't care about your wellbeing. If they are forced to wear it that's a problem they should solve themselve.

In an epic take on wearing a tent leftist logic doesn't dissapoint, they defend wearing a tent because otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to leave the house at all.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm owwwk

The lefties in the seventies (it's a political poster so I guess it's ok, containsnudity) http://historiek.net/historische-bor...ok-blog/17874/

Now the same people now that their skin is sour rippled and dry defend the burqua
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-20-2016 at 07:09.

Default Re:

So if you think someones clothing is a personal insult to you you consider them to be sub human?
    If it is? Absolutily. Wearing a burqua is a statement that you adhere a hostile ideoligy, why should I help them. Rot in peace. It's kinda funny, in Iran modern women can't wait to walk without a headscarve (which I have no problem with really) and here lefties defend wearing a tent.

Just a thought for you Legs, I am always very nice and talkative with the few headscarved girls in my local supermarket, they are really nice, love to flirt a bit, ask how my kittens are doing, really nice girls who you can have a laugh with. What exactly is the difference between that and tentwearers? Yes a total lack of any hostility. And you think you are doing them a favour? One can tell one someone knows nothing at all. I will keep supporting females rights even if it offends the confused.

Thesis: can it be more laughable that feminists and softmen defend wearing something something that completely denies your very existance? I'll just admit it I'm a feminist, but just differently, I want them to be beautifull, that is also sexist if you want it to be of course but I just like pretty women. I don't like walking tents, I don't know why you do but there must be a special reason. To each their own taste it's different for everyone. I don't find a tent very exciting but if you do that's ok I guess.

No matter what you think of me, I am just going to help people as I have always done. No money required, I got an entire appartment for free and and six chellets I don't use, it's all free of any charge whatsoever, everthing is payed, not just be me. Who do you think they like better, you or me

Feel free to call me an as asshole, but it's a pretty fair claim to say that I have helped more people than you ever will.

mi casa su casa, you wouldn't believe how much people I have protected, but feel free to thi.nk badly of me, those who know me don't do that, even if I sometimes hit them that's normal here. You want me to be w mindless racist, sorry I am not, not at all, you would know that if you just if you just came fore a beer. Warning in advance, you are going to have a problem with my surimani friends if you call me a racist, they will get really angry. Mistake of mine, I dismissed why there were there were no Surinami in the Dutch national football team. It really hurted their feelings but I never noticed that. I don't know why but they somehow feel part of the Netherlands, the monarchy isn't very popular here but in the former colonies they seem to adore them
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-20-2016 at 11:24.

Default Re:

You deserve a straight answer and I had to think it over and this comes out of it ;I find my tolerance to be abused. Tolerance is a live and let live thing, not tresspassing.
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-20-2016 at 11:42.

Blog Entries

Default Re:

Your video.
    Your inability to recognize rhetorical questions makes your inability to recognisze satire make a lot more sense.
    Yes, not all reichsburger nuts are neo nazis, but lots of them are.
    So the question is, is this particular flagwaving nutcase one?
    A question you havent proven either way, considering his flag was the Imperial german flag one indicates otherwise.
    Enough points head in that direction for it to be a pretty safe deduction.
    You havent named one that isnt "there are people who shared his views who are also nazis" which is getting into "hitler ate sugar" territory.

Which "historian" is he recomending for the stab in the back and global conspiracy element of his political views?
    Which part of the video did he say he didnt believe the holocaust happened?

Yes, 1930s german aryan certified "art" produced for the promotion of the master race. Reichsculture mate established under Goebells in 1933. Ministry of public enlightenment.
    Didn't you hear him mention the origin of the image he posted.
    No, I watched it 3 times looking for an origin and they do not confirm where the image originates, merely one of the interviewers suspected it was such. I did however find the image in the comments; 'cult of the sun' (2006) by 'TheaterOfCrueltyNOH AZcara', a modern day Russian photographer. He didnt even post it; he liked it on facebook.

You appear to have latched onto the suspicion that he posted 1930's propaganda, and taken it as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Still smacks of 'thought policing' to me. Unless and until he incites harm against another, his hateful opinions are his own problem. Belief in the tropes of Nazism brands you as a bit of an idiot, but stupidity is not criminal.
    I do not believe he is hateful, merely deluded and scared, a state that is likely made worse not better by being subject to anti-fa vandalism and an unsubstantiated government raid.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 08-20-2016 at 11:45.

Default Re:

If it is? Absolutily. Wearing a burqua is a statement that you adhere a hostile ideoligy, why should I help them. Rot in peace. It's kinda funny, in Iran modern women can't wait to walk without a headscarve (which I have no problem with really) and here lefties defend wearing a tent.

Just a thought for you Legs, I am always very nice and talkative with the few headscarved girls in my local supermarket, they are really nice, love to flirt a bit, ask how my kittens are doing, really nice girls who you can have a laugh with. What exactly is the difference between that and tentwearers? Yes a total lack of any hostility. And you think you are doing them a favour? One can tell one someone knows nothing at all. I will keep supporting females rights even if it offends the confused.

Thesis: can it be more laughable that feminists and softmen defend wearing something something that completely denies your very existance? I'll just admit it I'm a feminist, but just differently, I want them to be beautifull, that is also sexist if you want it to be of course but I just like pretty women. I don't like walking tents, I don't know why you do but there must be a special reason. To each their own taste it's different for everyone. I don't find a tent very exciting but if you do that's ok I guess.

No matter what you think of me, I am just going to help people as I have always done. No money required, I got an entire appartment for free and and six chellets I don't use, it's all free of any charge whatsoever, everthing is payed, not just be me. Who do you think they like better, you or me

Feel free to call me an as asshole, but it's a pretty fair claim to say that I have helped more people than you ever will.

mi casa su casa, you wouldn't believe how much people I have protected, but feel free to thi.nk badly of me, those who know me don't do that, even if I sometimes hit them that's normal here. You want me to be w mindless racist, sorry I am not, not at all, you would know that if you just if you just came fore a beer. Warning in advance, you are going to have a problem with my surimani friends if you call me a racist, they will get really angry. Mistake of mine, I dismissed why there were there were no Surinami in the Dutch national football team. It really hurted their feelings but I never noticed that. I don't know why but they somehow feel part of the Netherlands, the monarchy isn't very popular here but in the former colonies they seem to adore them
    Go on , admit it, you are Donald Trump.

But even better can you explain to your colonial friends your previous postings about immigrants from former Dutch colonies.
    W/indies E/indies S.American all criminals aren't they, refusing to integrate aren't they, abusing the system aren't they, mooching off welfare aren't they, having lots of babies at the taxpayers expaense aren't they.
    You may recall that in the other topic I searched some keywords to confirm my impression of your ideology by viewing previous posts by you.
    Surinam was one of the keywords wasn't it.
    Last edited by Legs; 08-20-2016 at 15:51.

Sympathising with nazi's is not a crime, I don't understand why someone sympethises with nazi's but if someone does so what really. I'm not going to buy him a beer but sympathise with nazi's all you want as long as you don't harm anyone

Default Re:

A week ago you claimed Fragony was Breivik, now you say he is Trump. I got it! Breivik=Trump. A list of sensations that follow this conclusion:
    1. Americans may elect Breivik as president.
    2. Breivik's got a nest on his head.
    3. Fragony is married to a top model.
    4. Trump's English is precarious.
    5. Fragony posts here serving his life sentence.
    6. Breivik hosts a Somali refugee.
    lol the Somali left a few months ago he lives in Rotterdam niw, I now have a Syrian gay. Despicable me. Both just weren't safe there, I never asked the Somali why, why the Syrian isn't safe must be pretty obvious. But Legs (Snowhobbit) is absolutily right that I want to kill all muslims. I give them shelter so I can put nails in the door and give them a meal (not just me) so I can eventually poisen them. Syrian gay will be gone in two days. They can/could use my bathroom, kitchen, and we tagged then along with the boat of a friend of mine and gave them dinner at a restaurant a few times, how about you legs, what have you done for others besides having the courtisy to be making a new account to associate me (you know, the guy who wanted to kill you) with a Norwegian psychopath

[ ] uhhhh nothing really
    [ ] I make a new account to insult people
    [ ] my mother thinks I'm nice
    [ ] other,
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-21-2016 at 07:32.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast