Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2439

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Default Re: The Blackmail of Merkel by Erdogan.

I'm not sure what you're doing here Fragony, but dodging the subject of the discussion is certainly a part of it.

You shouldn't be surprised that Legs gets angry, you keep calling him wrong and have brought nothing to support your point.
    I can only conclude that Legs is absolutely correct and you don't want to admit it.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I'm not sure what you're doing here Fragony, but dodging the subject of the discussion is certainly a part of it.

You shouldn't be surprised that Legs gets angry, you keep calling him wrong and have brought nothing to support your point.
    I can only conclude that Legs is absolutely correct and you don't want to admit it.
    The discussion legs wants is not a discussion but an unbacked verdict. With some really idiotic insinuations. I am not surprised that boots- I mean legs gets angry it is normal that leftists get angry, but I'm not nodding when bored rich kids drool on my shoes. In real life zi do because big drugged up crowds with black clothes, palishawls and hoodies are best avoided

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    The discussion legs wants is not a discussion but an unbacked verdict. With some really idiotic insinuations. I am not surprised that boots- I mean legs gets angry it is normal that leftists get angry, but I'm not nodding when bored rich kids drool on my shoes. In real life zi do because big drugged up crowds with black clothes, palishawls and hoodies are best avoided
    Now you're just trying to fit him into your favourite stereotype so you can dismiss his argument.
    This has absolutely no value beyond the confines of your body, you're still wrong.

Now you're just trying to fit him into your favourite stereotype so you can dismiss his argument.
    This has absolutely no value beyond the confines of your body, you're still wrong.
    argument being

argument being
    That you're wrong about the meaning of ethnicities and have a tendency to sound very racist.

yes, so?
    Yes so? So you are entirely wrong yet again so.
    What you see as false exists only in your head, you don't understand what false means, dots cnnecting bzzzzzt syntax error, reboot
    Once again your typical response when you are shown to be undeniabnly talking rubbish, seems like a habit you have.
    ethnic cleansing why even say that lol
    Hard question that. Is it because it contains the word you don't understand? Is it because it is a perfect example of racist scum being religious bigots?

[QUOTE=Viking;2053712637]The word Jew is used to refer to both people adhering to a certain religion as well as people of a specific ethnic descendancy. Muslim, on the other hand, refers exclusively to a follower of a religion.

Yet ethnic covers both, just like it does with hindu sihk bhuddhist or christian.
    Its why the word was used in the aforementioned legislation covering racism.

Why make things overly complicated for him.

I would still like to know what mates you are reffering to legs, I have no affiluations with anything
    You defended a neo nazi, you said you was going out to beat up immigrants on the weekend of the local neo nazi rally, you say you discriminate on grounds of ethnicity, you push the crazy racist eurabia conspiracy theory and you use the language nornmally found under the neo nazi "white genocide" hashtag.
    Pretty damning evidence is it?

The discussion currently is the meaning of the word ethnic. It is backed by a definition directly from the dictionary. A definition which you rejeect because you don't think words mean what they mean.
    The legislation cited uses the word, it deals with racism in all its forms, something you are uncomfortable with isn't it.

Well put.
    Though I would have said rather tiny racist mind instead of body.
    After all it must take a very special kind of mind to argue that a dictionary doesn't know what a word means.

That you're wrong about the meaning of ethnicities and have a tendency to sound very racist.
    Islam is not a race, what to discuss
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-17-2016 at 18:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    You defended a neo nazi, you said you was going out to beat up immigrants on the weekend of the local neo nazi rally, you say you discriminate on grounds of ethnicity, you push the crazy racist eurabia conspiracy theory and you use the language nornmally found under the neo nazi "white genocide" hashtag.
    Pretty damning evidence is it?
    would be if any of that was true. Neo-nazis hate the party I am going to vote for next elections

talk about language, you write as if you are more than one person, different styles
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-17-2016 at 21:13.

Islam is not a race, what to discuss
    lets discuss words you don't understand.

would be if any of that was true.
    Since all of it is true and has all been proven true beyond any shadow of doubt your post makes no sense.

Neo-nazis hate the party I am going to vote for next elections
    Really? is that true? after all you do have a habit of simply making things up.
    Come to think of it, didn't you say that you don't vote.
    So which of your contradictory statements is false, or are they both?

talk about language, you write as if you are more than one person, different styles
    Yes dear

Ja-mata TosaInu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Same question same answer, islam is not a race

Same question same answer, islam is not a race

Or perhaps you are dyslexic in which case I aplologise for highlighting your learning disability, but would suggest that a program of therapy and educational support can help you cope with your mental condition.
    It would seem logical that Dyslexia is the only real reason why someone would look at the word ethnic and read it as race.
    The only other possible explaination would be that they realised they were completely wrong about the meaning of words and cannot argue against dictionary definitions, but wish to try and deflect from that obvious fact.
    Which would be a different mental condition than dyslexia
    Last edited by Legs; 09-18-2016 at 08:04.

You call me racist criminal, but islam is not a race, I really dislike islam, I really do, anyone sane should really dislike islam and leftis islamphiles who see their worldview fall apart and curl up or lash out, and that's perfectly legal. Should you be a lawyer, my advice would be to try something else, flute-lessons, painting, something else at least

You are a perfect citizen of a world that doesn't exist
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 09:01.

You call me racist criminal, but islam is not a race.
    my dear fellow, the legislation cited which you admit you break is under article 14 of the convention on all forms of racial discrimination.
    The clue is in the name.
    I really dislike islam, I really do, anyone sane should really dislike islam and leftis islamphiles, and that's perfectly legal.
    Disliking islam is perfectly legal, breaking the law by discriminating in the workplace against people because they have a muslim sounding name is illegal. That is what makes you a racist criminal. You take your bigotry and put it into practice to violate the legal rights of others.

Should you be a lawyer, my advice would be to try something else, flute-lessons, painting, something else at least
    If you meet a lawyer ask him how important definitions are, maybe he will lend you a dictionary.
    Though with your useless attempts at deflection I get the distinct impression that you are entirely aware that you are completely wrong and are just trying to hide from the fact.

I got a law degree mucasu, psycholigy as well as they are really realy easy to get. The clue is to the name yes mia muca, as you you cant change your etnicacy, but you can choose your religion, your reasoning is as void as a hole in the ground that was filled up with nothing

my dear fellow, the legislation cited which you admit you break is under article 14 of the convention on all forms of racial discrimination.
    The clue is in the name.

Disliking islam is perfectly legal, breaking the law by discriminating in the workplace against people because they have a muslim sounding name is illegal. That is what makes you a racist criminal. You take your bigotry and put it into practice to violate the legal rights of others.

If you meet a lawyer ask him how important definitions are, maybe he will lend you a dictionary.
    Though with your useless attempts at deflection I get the distinct impression that you are entirely aware that you are completely wrong and are just trying to hide from the fact.
    lollipop, I can't help it if I'm not what you want me to be, would beso much more simple no, Cor wants his key back by the way
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 10:25.

Its why the word was used in the aforementioned legislation covering racism.
    Do you have a source for that; and why this focus on this particular legislation?
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Do you have a source for that; and why this focus on this particular legislation?
    There isn't one. Twolegs is very confused when it comes to to international, what you posted earlier is exactly how it is defined by the UN at least.

I don't lke bu I don't like twolgs either, yes there are two Snowbobbit I See that
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 11:05.

I got a law degree mucasu, psycholigy as well as they are really realy easy to get. The clue is to the name yes mia muca, as you you cant change your etnicacy, but you can choose your religion, your reasoning is as void as a hole in the ground that was filled up with nothing
    If you had a law degree you would understand the importance of definitions.
    Once again you demonstrate that your "logic" is totally absent from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Do you have a source for that;
    If you look at Fragonys following post you will get it, though you have to completely reverse his claim to get the truth.

and why this focus on this particular legislation
    Because it fits perfectly, it is by its very nature definative as it covers all forms of racism.
    As a matter of interest its the anti racism legislation used against those stupid neo nazi norwegians I mentioned earlier who were on about people of a different religion having "un-norwegian thoughts".

If you had a law degree you would understand the importance of definitions.
    Once again you demonstrate that your "logic" is totally absent from reality.
    I get them but zi just follow them, as a thought experiment could you completly inverse a meaning of word, let's take honesty, just because you called me a liar, which I don't apreciate by the way. But hoe exactly are you definitions going to help you, they are nothing but perceptions, the girl you find hot I might just find forgettable. Sinnce we don't really seem to like eachother let's starts a battle of wits

before you start, I know there are spelling faults I don't care
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 12:08.

I get them but zi just follow them, as a thought experiment could you completly inverse a meaning of word, let's take honesty, just because you called me a liar, which I don't apreciate by the way. But hoe exactly are you definitions going to help you, they are nothing but perceptions, the girl you find hot I might just find forgettable.
    Clueless, absolutely clueless.

BTW If you don't appreciate being called a liar then there are 3 simple things you can do. Don't lie, or don't tell such obvious lies and finally when the lie is exposed don't try and maintain it.
    It works like magic.

let's starts a battle of wits
    You lack the intelligence perception knowledge and rational thought process for a battle of wits.

First question, why dont even try

I don't lack anyrihing by the way, I got mayors in three profeesions, they are very eassy
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 12:42.

If you look at Fragonys following post you will get it, though you have to completely reverse his claim to get the truth.

Because it fits perfectly, it is by its very nature definative as it covers all forms of racism.
    As a matter of interest its the anti racism legislation used against those stupid neo nazi norwegians I mentioned earlier who were on about people of a different religion having "un-norwegian thoughts".

I am not from Noray, I am Dutcth, no hights, kinda low, no fjords
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-18-2016 at 13:08.

I am not from Noray, I am Dutcth, no hights, kinda low, no fjords
    Is that another demonstration of your reading problem?
    Just like the one you show in post#2401

First question, why dont even try
    In case it missed you, you already lost a long time ago.
    You are the Black Knight claiming " 'tis but a scratch"
    And as Husar said previously, I shouldn't keep kicking you when you are already down.

I don't lack anyrihing by the way, I got mayors in three profeesions, they are very eassy
    Yes dear, now given your demonstrated habit, is any of that true?
    Last edited by Legs; 09-18-2016 at 13:31.

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast