Thread: Actually just stepped in to ask one guy one question :)

Default Actually just stepped in to ask one guy one question :)

Name's Tod, I have played a fair amount of Total War, and Warhammer Total War just might be the last game I ever need to buy.

I arrive here via my search for a PBEM 4X-ish or Axis & Allies-ish game for my friends and I.

I'm betting that you're not supposed to ask questions in your intro, so I will post them elsewhere. Thanks.

Default Re: Actually just stepped in to ask one guy one question :)

Oooooooookay

Welcome to the Org TLiciousX.

Your path here is one of the more unusual ones, but welcome and I'm glad you decided to register with us. We don't deal much with board games, though they do come up in discussion from time to time. I guess The Arena (general non-Total War computer/video gaming) or the Throne Room (Total War PBEM/hotseat type games) sub-forums are probably the best place for your quest. You might find some patrons interested in participating in your games.

However, feel free to participate in any Total War based discussions that pique your interest.
    This space intentionally left blank

Hello guys I am the Portugalia and what brings me to the forum is a doubt a simple one that I would like to see solved and is not just for one user in particular(Cause in fact I don´t know anyone of you guys) but for the ones who can enlighten me in this! Are the Agrarian tribe an Illyrian tribe or a Thacian tribe I know that the EB website says that they were a Illyrian tribe whit Thracian influences but in the wiki the info is that they were a Paeonian-Thracian people so the doubt remains! In advance I am really grateful to your help! :)