Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Ship Mafia III - sign-up thread

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Pirate Ship Mafia III - sign-up thread

Oh Zack. You will always be either Zack or Zackbeard to me. There are no other names. :P
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Thar be no vidja games in the 1700s, lad. Yarr.
    There be nae pizza either, lad. Yarrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Canonically, we'll say he stepped down as Captain some point between the end of Pirate Ship II and the retreat from New Tortuga.
    ‘Stepped down’? Maybe he be tryin' to get back after that curious mischief involving underaged strumpets be had to pay to silen
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

I'm in.

Members thankful for this post (6):

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Admiral Hankerchief, I found a couple of landlubbers (not you, landlubber...)

They'll be signin' up to come aboard soon. Go by the name of ShipItUp and Kawamii, but might be goin' by other names. They'll identify themselves when they get here, yarrr.

Now yarr all gonna be nice to these newcomers until they get their sea legs. Then ye can feed em to the sharks and see if they can swim, yo ho ho.

I'll forego any dubloons I be gettin' fer welcomin' them aboard, says I.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Much obliged.

I noticed that @Sooh hasn't signed up yet despite indicating interest, consider this a friendly poke/invite to do so!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I'm in.
    holy crap I feel young for once because I don't understand these implications

Much obliged.

I noticed that @Sooh hasn't signed up yet despite indicating interest, consider this a friendly poke/invite to do so!
    Sooh will decline to join this game, the timing of it is actually the worst for me as well since I'm going to go see her over the next couple weeks.

My own involvement in this game will be limited to a couple of comments per day and a vote, and tagging along with someone else's groups at night. And sending in the murder, of course, because I'm the Frenchman.

Much to many people's relief, including my own.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I continue to be utterly perplexed by your various relationships with mafia players

I may develop sudden onset personality dysphoria and speak entirely in French this whole game, while dressed something like this:

Only, I was thinking more more like a combination of face-painted Marcel Marceau and an even fatter and older Girard Depardieu.

And yes, I totally will do this even if I actually rand the Frenchman role. Because my own personal enjoyment, that's why.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    I continue to be utterly perplexed by your various relationships with mafia players
    What we shared together, Double A, was very romantic, but you're just not my type for a long term thing.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

In. BSmith sent me here.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    My own involvement in this game will be limited to a couple of comments per day and a vote, and tagging along with someone else's groups at night.
    I know you've said this lots of times, but has it ever been true?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I know you've said this lots of times, but has it ever been true?
    I'm keeping hope alive.

No, seriously, I'm not going to be online that much, for very simple reasons. And I will organize zero groups.

I'll be a hired hand for someone else maybe. I have virtually zero chance of getting a giant pile of gold and I don't care. I'm here for the nostalgia and to hopefully be entertaining and also see folks I haven't seen play in a while, and to fill ranks.

Watch me be virtually nonexistent and die N1 this game. My final words will be Yarr Matey.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

In to take Pizza's place as Askthenetworkguy.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Been a while. In. Visorslash's @ poke that got me here.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

In.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    holy crap I feel young for once because I don't understand these implications
    He's a part of the old guard I guess you'd say... Back when GH originally started these games at the Org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

So that's from when Hankerchief was only a Captain?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Arrr. I be sad to say it, but me time has come fer a bit o' shore leave, so I won't be able to join yer party as intended. The temptation's great indeed, but I made a promise to me girl that I'd keep me feet dry for a month or two, and I value me balls too fondly to go back on me word now. Fair weather to ye, me hearties. I'll have a barrel of grog waitin' on yer return, so I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Arrr. I be sad to say it, but me time has come fer a bit o' shore leave, so I won't be able to join yer party as intended. The temptation's great indeed, but I made a promise to me girl that I'd keep me feet dry for a month or two, and I value me balls too fondly to go back on me word now. Fair weather to ye, me hearties. I'll have a barrel of grog waitin' on yer return, so I will.
    blessins be on yer balls, may they live long and prosparrr

Blog Entries

Alright, we've hit the minimum! That said, obviously any additional players will be welcome. Still on the fence? Just come across this thread for the first time? I'm keeping signups open for slightly over 24 more hours, at which point the game will begin. Be there or forever be considered British.

Be there or forever be considered British.
    Arrr, tha' be why yonder Winston be a scurvy landlubbin' yellabellie. His queen be orderin' him about.

I would like to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    You fondle your balls too value-ly?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I dry me balls too heartily. That'll be why I stand this way.

Blog Entries

Alright people, let's try to at least be a bit more subtle with the innuendo.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, when does the game start, darling?
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Member thankful for this post:

Just to be clear - I am not gunning for the captaincy this time around. Cousin Zaccino was always a bit ambitious (or power-hungry, depending on who you ask). Love that guy, but I walk a different path.

Is it a short, wooden path?

Will there be a splash at the end, and sharks getting fed?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast