Thread: My name is rodders from the county of Cheshire(paraprashed from Sharpe)

Default My name is rodders from the county of Cheshire(paraprashed from Sharpe)

Hi,
    Just found this location from TWC via Aradan's message(Thanks). As said above i hail from the county of Cheshire in the North West of England.
    I've come late to pc gaming starting of with a Sega Master System with Sonic The Hedgehog, through Master System, Saturn then PS1 and 2.
    I've always loved history especially military concentrating on WW2 and the Napoleonic era(hence the Sharpe reference above). My pc is quite old now(2008) but i've got Empire and Napoleon on it.
    I'm also a plastic model maker again concentrating on military aircraft and tanks.
    I look forward to being here,
    Cheers.

Default Re: My name is rodders from the county of Cheshire(paraprashed from Sharpe)

Welcome to the Org, rodders from the county of Cheshire.

Glad to have you on board. Enjoy your stay and don't be bashful about participating.
    This space intentionally left blank

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default Re: My name is rodders from the county of Cheshire(paraprashed from Sharpe)

Welcome! Always nice to see another Sharpe fan around here!
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome rodders! How have you been enjoying Empire and Napoleon so far?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Colonel In Chief Member PROVOST's Avatar

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Welcome to the org.
    Silence is beautiful