Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate Ship Mafia III [Concluded]

Default Re: Pirate Ship Mafia III

Bloody tentacles of Kraken! You lot are electing the new fellow even without bargaining. Where´s the fun in that and more so where is the profit?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Elect : Kagemusha

he speaks like a true pirate. The rest o' ye lot all talk like scurvy landlubbers. Aarr!
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Elect: NotJimRV

Brave fellow, indeed.

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Elect: seireikhaan

This boat requires vision and leadership, but above all a ruthless, unbiased hand. Elect me and you get someone merciless enough to brutally trick their friend into believing their innocence and stringing sympathy along so they'll fight to the death for you only to look like a colossal jackwagon when the final day came. A vote for me is a vote for savage, brutal efficiency.
    This seems like a fine promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andres View Post
    Elect : Kagemusha

he speaks like a true pirate. The rest o' ye lot all talk like scurvy landlubbers. Aarr!
    Yarr, I could use some more gold. My belly is empty.

Why doesn't Kage bribe me to support him? Yes. That sounds like a good plan for "Captain" Kage.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Yarr, I could use some more gold. My belly is empty.

Why doesn't Kage bribe me to support him? Yes. That sounds like a good plan for "Captain" Kage.
    Gold. Well hmmmmm.... Lemme see. I think i have some in my wooden leg.... yess. You know what "Pizza". You are one mean cook and i like your thinking as well as your pizza´s. I will give you a gold piece for your vote and im giving Good ole DoubleA and Andres one for theirs as well. Anyone else in need of Gold?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

"Electing Jim or not electing Jim isn't making any sense. best just stay out of anything that complex. Or me name's not Squawky Jim! *Squawk*"
    Bad.

Bah! I better collect my gold with all this huge spending. Elect: Kage

Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Ahh… someone willing to put their money where their mouth is, and making realistic promises. elect: Kage
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Bloody tentacles of Kraken! You lot are electing the new fellow even without bargaining. Where´s the fun in that and more so where is the profit?
    Yarr, now that's more like it lads. This old salt talks like a true pirate. Besides I don't even know who this Jim fellow is... or isn't, for that matter

Aye, I to am in need of gold mates, and I'll vote for ye if ye give me some (Likewise if someone bids higher, I'll vote for them).

Elect: Kagemusha (entering vote to make sure I have a legal one before the deadline. I'll change it if not bribed adequately compensated!)

Gold. Well hmmmmm.... Lemme see. I think i have some in my wooden leg.... yess. You know what "Pizza". You are one mean cook and i like your thinking as well as your pizza´s. I will give you a gold piece for your vote and im giving Good ole DoubleA and Andres one for theirs as well. Anyone else in need of Gold?

One gold piece.

ONE GOLD PIECE! ONE!

I would accept but a better offer might be made. So we shall see.

You do realize the captain ain't just a scurvy seadog, yarr? He be paid the mightiest amount of the gold.

You want to be elected based on a one gold piece bribe?

Yarr.....
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    One gold piece.

ONE GOLD PIECE! ONE!

I would accept but a better offer might be made. So we shall see.

You do realize the captain ain't just a scurvy seadog, yarr? He be paid the mightiest amount of the gold.

You want to be elected based on a one gold piece bribe?

Yarr.....
    I hear down in Tortuga a lad can have mighty fun with a single gold piece. You know one is better then nothing and what fool bets too much on a empty table?

You heard of Captain Singlepiece? He was always so worried about his treasure that he melted it all in one great chunk of gold a nice chunk sure it was. To say the least..He run into some sort of logistics problems afterwards.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

The .org's resident pirate Member landlubber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman98 View Post
    I offer you.... a boot to the head!
    Arr, finally an administration responsive to the landlubbers like meself!

Elect:spaceman98

Member thankful for this post:

Elect:seireikhaan A policy of wanton brutality is the only policy.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Voting will last until 22:00 US Eastern Time on Friday, September 25th. Not all phases will be this long - I suggest you use the time to get any night actions sorted out!

Hey, word to the wise. Oh, sorry...

ahem.

AVAST, MATEYS!

Bear in mind these group actions are notorious for FAILURE if you do not gather your entire group, plan your action, and agree to it BEFORE night falls.

This isn't like sending in a standard order. For 4+ people to send matching orders, you need time for people to react.

If you wait until halfway through night to send orders, you might as well sit below decks on a pile of treasure stroking your wooden leg, if you get my drift.

You're not going to be doin' much else that night. Period.

This is your first, last, and only reminder, and I'm not organizing poop. Deck.

I agreed to do a thing, that someone else suggested. That's my stellar contribution. Yarr.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Ach! Anyone offerin' anythin', I be takin' it, yarr!

Whoever be offerin' me more doubloons an' better plans o' night actions (serrriously, General Hankerrrchief, why be there nay ‘carouse’ action?), tha' person be gettin' me vote and me allegiance, yarrr!
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Tharrr be one fine-thinkin' fellow… YOU THARRR! NAME YER PRICE, YE SCOUNDREL! YE BE A BIG 'UN, AN' I LIKE SCOUNDRELS!
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Tribunus Plebis Member Gaius Scribonius Curio's Avatar

A single gold piece is not a bribe, it is an insult. In any case, tharr be other great rewards at stake other than gold here. A new Captain will have use of capable officers and well-paid loyal subordinates.

I expect to be suitably rewarded.
    Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum. - Caesar
    We have not to fear anything, except fear itself.

Ibant obscuri sola sub nocte per umbram
    perque domos Ditis vacuas et inania regna:
    quale per incertam lunam sub luce maligna
    est iter in silvis, ubi caelum condidit umbra
    Iuppiter, et rebus nox abstulit atra colorem.
    - Vergil

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Elect:Kagemusha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Scribonius Curio View Post
    A single gold piece is not a bribe, it is an insult. In any case, tharr be other great rewards at stake other than gold here. A new Captain will have use of capable officers and well-paid loyal subordinates.

I expect to be suitably rewarded.
    Hey! You fellow with a fancy Italian name. Where were you when counting was thought in the card or craps tables? We have 28 mates over this wreck and lets say a fellow has a 100 gold stashed away. How many one can possible promise for the whole crew? 10 maybe 20? First you want Captain that noone knows, next one that cant count? Me thinks il have a rum now for the headache my old head is getting from such nonsense..
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

Hey! You fellow with a fancy Italian name. Where were you when counting was thought in the card or craps tables? We have 28 mates over this wreck and lets say a fellow has a 100 gold stashed away. How many one can possible promise for the whole crew? 10 maybe 20? First you want Captain that noone knows, next one that cant count? Me thinks il have a rum now for the headache my old head is getting from such nonsense..
    "Well I'll Pay 3 gold each... Plus continued payments depending on how well you perform *Squawk*"
    Bad.

Tribunus Plebis Member Gaius Scribonius Curio's Avatar

Perhaps you be the one thats been at the grog: how much gold does the Captain get, even apart from the fancy quarters! 15 gold pieces a day! 15!!! To me, at least, matey, that shows that 10 pieces of gold would not be amiss, and that a miserly one piece should be sniffed at.

No self-respecting pirate would want serve a greedy, miserly captain...
    Last edited by Gaius Scribonius Curio; 09-25-2015 at 02:55. Reason: Added Quote...
    Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum. - Caesar
    We have not to fear anything, except fear itself.

Ibant obscuri sola sub nocte per umbram
    perque domos Ditis vacuas et inania regna:
    quale per incertam lunam sub luce maligna
    est iter in silvis, ubi caelum condidit umbra
    Iuppiter, et rebus nox abstulit atra colorem.
    - Vergil

'Lest said captain could defeat the French. Ye certainly speaks the language of the Papist followers.

For Flanders and the Reformation! Death to La Royale and the Guardacosta!

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Scribonius Curio View Post
    Perhaps you be the one thats been at the grog: how much gold does the Captain get, even apart from the fancy quarters! 15 gold pieces a day! 15!!! To me, at least, matey, that shows that 10 pieces of gold would not be amiss, and that a miserly one piece should be sniffed at.

No self-respecting pirate would want serve a greedy, miserly captain...
    You want an charitable Captain? Are you sure you are on a right ship? Your talks sure sound like one of those black robe brothers,Jesuits...Hows thee French by the way?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Could we get a tally?

My fellow Pirates,

I come to you a man of few teeth, a raggedy hat and no hygiene. A true Pirate's Pirate. I have worked tirelessly on this ship since she was built. A veteran of many a booty as yarr know. I come to ye today to vouch for NotJimRV. A man who can deliver you all the plunder you can dream of. A man who can deliver us to the riches we deserve. A man who will not sell us out to the English, Spanish or French! I've had my suspiscions about Kagemusha for some time now, but his extreme desire to be captain can be borne of only one thing! He is FRENCH! He is no true pirate, my loyal men scoured his quarters and found numerous documents to and from France in the past year! He plots to destroy us all.

Do not elect this chum bucket as our Captain! Vote for a true Pirate!

If ye be needing some wheels greased, ye can come to me. I'll do my duty to see such a pirate gets the top job. Yarrr.

Those already voting for him, ye support has not gone unnoticed. Expect some rewards in the near future, of the shiny type.

Yarrrrrrr

A true pirate, huh? How many peg legs and eye patches he got?

You want an charitable Captain? Are you sure you are on a right ship? Your talks sure sound like one of those black robe brothers,Jesuits...Hows thee French by the way?
    "Gaius Scribonius Curio" sure sound Frenchy. Kagemusha, now thar be a name of the Orient. We might be expectin' that such a man would lead us impartial.

On the other hand, they mercenary greed be suited to the Frenchman's needs, or worse. I don't care to be run under by a despot of his like!

What more evidence do ye need than him refusin' to acknowledge a crewman's due share of the loot?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast