Thread: Sengoku Jidai

Default Sengoku Jidai

Hello everyone!

This is ELITEofKingWarman88! I came back to .Org because I was thinking about this game and saw there is still the occasional talk about it. I spoken to a .Org member or two who was involved in the old game and said to me they would like to come back to it. I saw Kagemusha hasn't brought it back yet and I like to know if he still has plans of hosting it solo? If not, I like to offer to help host it because I like to see it come back and I already got some people who would be interested in this. I like to see a sequel of the old game and I like to see Kagemusha bring it back to it's old glory or if he doesn't have the time, maybe pass the old information on to me and assist me in doing it.

I hope you guys are still interested in it! I like to make it even better then it was before, and it sure was epic before. I'm even looking at having pictures drawn of the potential many battles and of our characters for color and for us to have a stronger connection to the game and so on. Quite exciting!

Thanks,
    Warman8/HRM Goliath

Default Re: Sengoku Jidai

I will host this game on my own forum!