Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Terror Attack: 130 Dead in Paris

Default Re: Terror Attack: 130 Dead in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Philippus Flavius Homovallumus View Post
    Actually Buddhism, strictly speaking, is a metaphysical system (not a religion) that excludes the existence of "God" as generally understood.
    Yet other metaphysical systems don't have such apanages of a religion which Buddhism has: palces of worship, priests, monks, rites and flock. I agree, though, that Buddhism is not a TYPICAL religion, yet a religion it stays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

Yet again a truth by repetition from Gilrandir...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Member thankful for this post:

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    Yet again a truth by repetition from Gilrandir...
    You would sound pithier if you hadn't just demonstrated a complete misunderstanding of the belief system under discussion, and Gilrandir does have a point - even purist Buddhism has temples and monks.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

"even purist Buddhism has temples and monks." Yeap. It is a system of belief. Still doesn't qualify as a religion, which definition is the link between the creator and the created.
    A lot of systems of belief have (had) the equivalent of temples and monks, that doesn't make them religions.
    Note that I used his definition.
    You just demonstrated your lack of understanding of the definition of a system of belief and a religion.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

http://takimag.com/article/surrender...#axzz48htV9Ztd

Interview with the lead singer of the band, read some things I didn't read before. A lot of people must have known about it.

Yeah this is shocking and 2 months before the massacre the venue was sold by aristocratic israeli jews to someone else maybe mossad knew about this operation and told them. The bataclan had been attacked by muslims before for holding pro-israel. The army of Islam said this venue was attacked because the owners are jews?

They were in the venue early. That implies some staff were in on it.

I got in a lot of trouble for saying that. I know for sure that they were in there early. I remember them staring at my buddy. I just chalked it up to Arab envy. You know what I mean? When a Muslim sees a cocky American dude with tattoos, he stares at him. I realized later it was Abdeslam and he was staring at my buddy because they thought he was a threat. There’s no denying the terrorists were already inside, and they had to get in somehow. During the shooting I went outside and the backstage door was propped open. How did that happen?
    Last edited by Lizardo; 05-16-2016 at 12:33.

Not going to get into eveythring, but it kinda baffles me that islamism isn't seen as the creeping poisen that it is. Western eyes aren't equiped to understand it. It baffles friends of mine who are from there, andd the total inanability to acknwoledege an uncomortatable truth amazes me as well, again and again and again. Islam is not peace. Those who think it is are screwing over people who were just not born there, congratulation with your satisfaction. Things are going great here as well no. It's only a matter of time before the sleepers are activated, and it's going to hurt.
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-16-2016 at 12:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Not going to get into eveythring, but it kinda baffles me that islamism isn't seen as the creeping poisen that it is.
    Your terrible typing skills aside, did you find 3 pot-smoking hippies who told you islamists are people too and then assumed that the mainstream loves islamists? What are all the secret services doing with their islamist watchlists? What do you want? Concentration camps? Islamist burnings? Did you know that about 30000 people die every year in Germany from bad air, so if you own a car with a combustion engine and use it often, you're a murderer. I also heard that peanut oil is carcinogenic. Why is it acceptable to kill people with car exhausts and peanut oil? Because they're useful? So who are islamists useful to? Nationalists? Why are nationalists poor and unemployed then? Follow the money? Who makes most money with peanut oil? The gun lobby?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Your terrible typing skills aside, did you find 3 pot-smoking hippies who told you islamists are people too and then assumed that the mainstream loves islamists? What are all the secret services doing with their islamist watchlists? What do you want? Concentration camps? Islamist burnings? Did you know that about 30000 people die every year in Germany from bad air, so if you own a car with a combustion engine and use it often, you're a murderer. I also heard that peanut oil is carcinogenic. Why is it acceptable to kill people with car exhausts and peanut oil? Because they're useful? So who are islamists useful to? Nationalists? Why are nationalists poor and unemployed then? Follow the money? Who makes most money with peanut oil? The gun lobby?
    You know nothing Hussie, a good Marrocan friend of mine had two nightclubs in Utrecht and a few coffeeshops in Amsterdam, his little brother orders whores from Miami, he can do that because he is the captain of Maracco's national team and also plays for Russian clubs, he makes 15 million a year. My mate isn't getting any of that because he is an outcast in his family because he REALY dislikes islam. Feel free to ask him why he is only 2.20 meters high.

edit 2.10
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-16-2016 at 13:57.

You know nothing Hussie, a good Marrocan friend of mine had two nightclubs in Utrecht and a few coffeeshops in Amsterdam, his little brother orders whores from Miami, he can do that because he is the captain of Maracco's national team and also plays for Russian clubs, he makes 15 million a year. My mate isn't getting any of that because he is an outcast in his family because he REALY dislikes islam. Feel free to ask him why he is only 2.20 meters high.

edit 2.10
    Obviously because the EU has taken away his high with the war on drugs.

Obviously because the EU has taken away his high with the war on drugs.
    lol war on real-estsate you must mean, there isn't really anything you can do against it, what is your's isn't your's when they want it

lol war on real-estsate you must mean, there isn't really anything you can do against it, what is your's isn't your's when they want it
    You can always have a company in Panama.

You can always have a company in Panama.
    Why settle for that when you can be in royal company on the Kaaiman-isles, if you have to evade taxes at least do it good. There aren't going to be any Kaaiman-Isles papers.
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-16-2016 at 23:13.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    "even purist Buddhism has temples and monks." Yeap. It is a system of belief. Still doesn't qualify as a religion, which definition is the link between the creator and the created.
    A lot of systems of belief have (had) the equivalent of temples and monks, that doesn't make them religions.
    Note that I used his definition.
    You just demonstrated your lack of understanding of the definition of a system of belief and a religion.
    Actually you just demonstrated a lack of understanding based on an Abrahamic worldview. A religion doesn't need to have a creator, it is a set of beliefs on the relationship of the worshipper and the world and has metaphysical aspects. Wiki it don't just take my anti religion view on it...

Buddhism is listed as one of the major religions so I don't see how your plank in eye outweighs 500 million adherents?
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

You could add that it is a faith based system.
    The two main strains: devotional and mystical; each having a definite element of faith.
    In the first, that the Buddha did exist and continues to exist. Sworn to continue in connection with this reality until all sentient beings escape; thus the Buddha can be prayed to, and may aid a devotee.
    In the second, that enlightenment (whatever it is) is possible and that one may possibly achieve it.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Best to put it here I guess. Really nasty attack in Baghdad over 200 confirmed dead already and many wounded My condoleances what a nightmare.

Blog Entries

What the fuck is this.

France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

– A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.
    The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.[..]

[...]and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.[...]

[...]The news follows reports that German police sat on the huge number of sexual assaults committed by Islamist migrants in Cologne, which a secret report estimated at thousands, not hundreds.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-15-2016 at 23:55.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Come now, are you really that surprised?

"Cruelty is the tantrum of frustrated power." -- R.G.H. Siu
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    In France's case it's for the best that they didn't tell about the torture, things are hard enough as it is, it's best that families don't know. You don't always have to tell what really happened. What Germany did and still does s really ugly though, they are messing with numbers. The childles mutti's little children's crimes are ignored when they can. That's not what I say but what the frustrated German police says themselve, they are not allowed to do their job if it involves the childless Mutti's little children.
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-16-2016 at 06:20.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920