Thread: Let's Play Rome: Total War!

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Default Let's Play Rome: Total War!

Hey guys!

Long time member, been very inactive last few years but I look fondly on my time here as a younger man. Total War has always had a very special place in my heart, and I will always remember it and the Org.

After starting a YouTube channel and posting gaming videos, I decided that a Total War series was in order, thus my idea of playing through a Total War campaign was born!

I decided to go with Rome: TW first because it was my favorite for years, then choosing the faction was easy!

If you care to, please check out my first installment, I have 3 hours of footage ready to be edited, rendered, and uploaded so I promise to upload two videos a week, and would love to develop and following based off of YouTube and the Org. Some advice, positive criticism, and even compliments are very much welcome

Anyway, thanks guys! It's been good being back to the Org!

Here's the links, hope it's legal for me to post this, if not let me know and I will do what I can to rectify!

Episodes:
    1. Genesis
    2. Segesta

-Zain
    Last edited by Zain; 12-05-2015 at 04:12.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Default Re: Let's Play Rome: Total War!

Computer crashed for unknown reason 3 hours into a recording session today. Forced me to backtrack a bit but we still have enough film to last several weeks at this upload rate. Excited to hear your feedback

This is fun, by the way!