Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of The Snake Cult [Concluded]

Default Re: Rise of The Snake Cult

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    vote: Scarlett Aria

Met Visorslash elsewhere? It must be at cult headquarters :P
    Nah, that's where we met, she's just an intern. Yet helpful enough~ :P

Anyway, Raith, I see you joined here for this game as well? Might as well target the obvious competition first, it's a fair tactic :3
    Vote: Raith Kemmler

Nope, that's where we met, she's an intern. A pretty helpful one, however. :3

Anyway, Raith, I see we both joined here for this game. Mind if I consider you competition? Of course you don't~

Do I know you by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett Aria View Post
    Do I know you by any chance?
    *Watches, with popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by SeveringViper View Post
    Anyway, Raith, I see you joined here for this game as well? Might as well target the obvious competition first, it's a fair tactic :3
    You snake!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    Vote: Raith Kemmler for apparently knowing something we don't know.
    Yep. Obvious open speculation. Totally proof I know things.

And if I did, that would indicate I'm mafia...how?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi folks,

For our new members, is anyone experiencing an issue where their posts are "pending approval" after they're submitted? This should not be the case and I want to see if the issue goes beyond the member who first brought it to my attention.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Hi folks,

For our new members, is anyone experiencing an issue where their posts are "pending approval" after they're submitted? This should not be the case and I want to see if the issue goes beyond the member who first brought it to my attention.
    Not an issue here, apparently I can even double post without approval *g* Ta for checking though

No issues on my end.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, good. Now, to business.

Vote: khaan
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Raith Kemmler View Post
    Yep. Obvious open speculation. Totally proof I know things.

And if I did, that would indicate I'm mafia...how?
    Well, you know, the mafia being the informed minority... and you appearing informed... and in minority, too.

Well, you know, the mafia being the informed minority... and you appearing informed... and in minority, too.
    I wouldn't have much incentive to share this knowledge day 1 then wouldn't I?

I'm not sure if this is just really desperate grasping, or a bold push? Don't think the second, seems weird so early in the day.

The .org's resident pirate Member landlubber's Avatar

Hello everyone.

Gut instinct is giving me a scum lean on vote:Beskar. It seems like he's deliberately playing up the "in-the-dark townie" thing. Everyone else is striking me as reasonably townie so far. I like Raith's reaction to Al Sips's prodding. Very much what I would expect from a townie.

Vote: Raith Kemmler for apparently knowing something we don't know.

I lean town on Winston so far.
    How is it suspicious to you? It just seems like speculation post to me. Unless speculation is thought of as scummy here?

Hi folks,

No problem so far.

How is it suspicious to you? It just seems like speculation post to me. Unless speculation is thought of as scummy here?
    People like to say PIS (perfect information syndrome) after speculation posts. The weird thing is that for them to know that the speculation poster knows too much, they know too much, otherwise they wouldn't know that the speculation poster "know" too much.

Unvote: Vote: Al Sipsclar

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, indeed.

Vote: GeneralHankerchief
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Unvote;

Not enough action in this thread.

Vote: Nightbringer, Cuthilious, GoldenKnight. Make with the talky talky please.

Only Day 1, so it's not like the bar for productive gab is that high.

Vote: Cuthilious

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Vote: Winston Hughes

Note to new people: Winston and I vote each other round 1 in every game we are both playing. This is a much loved tradition, and in no way a crutch which allows us both to get through round 1 without attracting attention.

Thank you.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I can confirm the above statement by johnhughthumb. That individual is no gentleman, thus, he wouldn't be able to carry on with a gentleman's agreement with Lady Weston-Hoges' nephew.

Also, being much of a gentleman myself, I stand by my earlier words and vote: Cass_
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: Rise of The Snake Cult [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    Time to blindly follow the ghost of Pizza Vote: El Brato
    I can't tell whether you were voting for me or not. If you were, you are a filthy Swede, if you weren't, then why are you voting for non-existent players?
    When are the most active posting times here btw?
    Usually it's at the time people post the most.
    This kind of makes sense to me but i'm skeptical about his claims when I play with him.
    Do you or have you ever engaged in bondage-related activities with Monsieur de Visorslash? As Mr. Hughes has stated, Monsieur de Visorslash likes to play third party.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    People like to say PIS (perfect information syndrome) after speculation posts. The weird thing is that for them to know that the speculation poster knows too much, they know too much, otherwise they wouldn't know that the speculation poster "know" too much.

Unvote: Vote: Al Sipsclar
    But what about people who know that the people, saying that the speculation poster knows too much, know too much? That's, like, even more perfect, triple-distilled information. Vote: edse

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rude!

Vote: GH
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

But what about people who know that the people, saying that the speculation poster knows too much, know too much? That's, like, even more perfect, triple-distilled information. Vote: edse
    Couldn't you have just invoked a deity of your choice and then claimed edse engaged in acts of suction?

The .org's resident pirate Member landlubber's Avatar

In my admittedly limited observation of Al Sips, he's unabashedly bold (or reckless, depending on how you look at it, I suppose). Those of you who suspect him based on that behavior are probably reading too far into it.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

vote: Cuthillius.

Hi there

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landlubber View Post
    In my admittedly limited observation of Al Sips, he's unabashedly bold (or reckless, depending on how you look at it, I suppose). Those of you who suspect him based on that behavior are probably reading too far into it.
    You've been a lot more active than in khaan's game.

I'd love for the scum to be reckless or bold, unabashedly or not. Alas, they usually try to keep low profile, lurk in the shadows. That's understandable, since the more active they are, the more mistakes they are bound to make. That's why I like to stir the pot a little. Even if they don't react and stay low - that's still a result, we can note who's been lurking. So either way, you're better be active.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raith Kemmler View Post
    Unvote;

Not enough action in this thread.

Vote: Nightbringer, Cuthilious, GoldenKnight. Make with the talky talky please.

Only Day 1, so it's not like the bar for productive gab is that high.
    Talk is cheap, votes are not.

vote: Raith Kemmler

(and no, that doesn't make any sense.)
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Default Re: Rise of The Snake Cult [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    I can't tell whether you were voting for me or not. If you were, you are a filthy Swede, if you weren't, then why are you voting for non-existent players?

Usually it's at the time people post the most.

Do you or have you ever engaged in bondage-related activities with Monsieur de Visorslash? As Mr. Hughes has stated, Monsieur de Visorslash likes to play third party.
    Lol no but Monsieur visor needs to stop randing mafia in turbos.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast