Thread: New Main TW Forum

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Default New Main TW Forum

Got to hand it to CA, they've updated their forum in such a way that I find it pretty much completely unusable. Utterly FUBAR. On the upside, I'll waste less time posting there now, or even visiting as I find it ghastly to even look at.

Default Re: New Main TW Forum

Quote Originally Posted by easytarget View Post
    Got to hand it to CA, they've updated their forum in such a way that I find it pretty much completely unusable. Utterly FUBAR. On the upside, I'll waste less time posting there now, or even visiting as I find it ghastly to even look at.
    Jesus, they better improve it immediately or they will soon lose the sheeple to TWC and .org. When I visited it, there were only 15 members and 75 guests online.

I still haven't managed to understand how I can visit my account or how the search engine works...

Nope, I mean I'm really not kidding here or just complaining to complain, the site redesign is so bad I'll completely stop dropping by there for any reason whatsoever.

And as I said in a post there yesterday, thanks CA for saving me from myself, anytime I did spend there was waste of time.

Nope, I mean I'm really not kidding here or just complaining to complain, the site redesign is so bad I'll completely stop dropping by there for any reason whatsoever.

And as I said in a post there yesterday, thanks CA for saving me from myself, anytime I did spend there was waste of time.
    I wasn't joking either. I literally haven't found out how to visit my profile yet.

I suppose it is pre-alpha and the final version will be "way way better than this".

Personally, I'm inclined to say that the new CA-forum - the poor interface, the hopless index-overview and the heavy use of redundant fluff-features makes it so bad that it makes this place (the Org) look good... Its that bad...

-A

Member thankful for this post:

I'm not sure I've been there ever. Now I really won't.

I had just decided to stop posting at twc and go to the .com forums instead, then they went offline the next day and came back with this "updated" format. Bleh.

They honestly need a talented web-ui designer.

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    Personally, I'm inclined to say that the new CA-forum - the poor interface, the hopless index-overview and the heavy use of redundant fluff-features makes it so bad that it makes this place (the Org) look good... Its that bad...

-A
    I second that.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Wow that is ugly.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Yeah, I'm really surprised by just how bad it is, I posted as much a couple times, going so far as to say that if I were tasked with putting together a team with the single goal in mind of utterly ruining a forum to such a degree no one would ever visit it again the results would be what CA has just done.

Yeah, I'm really surprised by just how bad it is, I posted as much a couple times, going so far as to say that if I were tasked with putting together a team with the single goal in mind of utterly ruining a forum to such a degree no one would ever visit it again the results would be what CA has just done.
    The conspiracy theorist in me completely agrees.