Thread: Aaron Russo on Nicholas Rockefeller ?

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Default Aaron Russo on Nicholas Rockefeller ?

Hey guys, been a time long time since I needed my Hazmat suit to be with you in Backroom.

There is a neverending flamewar waged by mildly >> truly fanatic Muslims against Jews. I truly do not care if Jew families run the world or not -I am too small for that- I simply am amazed at their ability to be hated by Christians and Muslims throughout the history for whatever reason(s) might be - Jewish friends, please take no offense, I'm speaking in general manner here about a topic I feel so sick of.

So not one day passes with even a carefully selected Facebook news feed like mine somehow slips in a Jews-conspiring-to-demolish-all-Muslims post. I came up with one today involving the guy in the title, Aaron Russo, and had to be correcting some very basic mistakes in the so-called excerpt such as the date of it being 3 years later than Russo's death and that he had no documentaries titled "Nicholas Rockefeller".

Anyway, what I got in return was a video of Aaron Russo being interviewed at his comfort, "revealing 9/11 mysteries" in which he claims that Rockefeller had told him that something would happen and following that Afghanistan would be invaded, an oil pipeline would be laid out from Caspian Sea, and that Saddam would be overthrown etc. through that war-to-be-waged against an unclear enemy so as to maintain it forever -all to persuade Americans into allowing "them" to act as they see fit due to the terror of fear.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLp7X-dJEk4&app=desktop

So my question is: Who is this Aaron Russo guy? We got some freaks whom when a foreigner watched about his/her ramblings would believe that Ataturk was a Free Mason etc. and other crap popular among anti-Kemalist Islamofascists.

Therefore, I wanted to know beyond what Wikipedia has to offer such as how credible he is with his character, with his works, before feeding any thought into the conspiracies the guy talks about.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aaron Russo on Nicholas Rockefeller ?

You frequent "jews run the world" facebook pages and this is the place you consider toxic enough to avoid?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 01-27-2016 at 21:01.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    You frequent "jews run the world" facebook pages and this is the place you consider toxic enough to avoid?
    No I don't, but apparently some of my friends do. I talked about my news feed, not facebook pages I specifically visit.

Also I appreciate your denial of Backroom not being toxic enough to avoid. As a staff member, thank you on behalf of the colleagues in charge. Here is a balloon.
    Last edited by LeftEyeNine; 01-27-2016 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    I don't even have Facebook friends* and I have heard of the horror lurking in the Feed.

*Yet I do have a Facebook profile :/
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Blog Entries

In more serious terms: I dont know the man off hand and I fear the backroom has been devoid of any jewish, freemason or 9/11 conspiracy theorists for at least a few years now. We still have one or two libertarians but they've been quiet recently, so I dont know if you'll find anyone here who has heard of Aaron Russo beyond maybe "that guy who made trading places and wise guys"
    Last edited by Greyblades; 01-27-2016 at 22:19.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

As a member of the Jewish conspiracy for world domination, I can neither confirm nor deny that this is true or false.

EDIT: how hilarious would it be if I deleted this thread?
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 01-28-2016 at 03:27.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Members thankful for this post (3):

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    As a member of the Jewish conspiracy for world domination, I can neither confirm nor deny that this is true or false.

EDIT: how hilarious would it be if I deleted this thread?
    You are a totally evil person.

Unless you can include me, then you're awesome. I'm totally willing to convert.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post

Unless you can include me, then you're awesome. I'm totally willing to convert.
    Sure, we always accept new people! All it takes is three years of constant study, a blood sacrifice, and a stool sample.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Well, Rockfellers weren't even aware of how New Guinea welcomes tourists, so I have some doubts about their knowledge on how our world functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeNine View Post
    So my question is: Who is this Aaron Russo guy? We got some freaks whom when a foreigner watched about his/her ramblings would believe that Ataturk was a Free Mason etc. and other crap popular among anti-Kemalist Islamofascists.
    You got the conspiracy theory wrong, Mustapha Kemal Ataturk was a Donmeh, not a Mason.
    Seriously, that's what Golden Dawn and half Greece believe, that getting our ass kicked in Asia Minor was a Donmeh/Jewish conspiracy.

Member thankful for this post:

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    Sure, we always accept new people! All it takes is three years of constant study, a blood sacrifice, and a stool sample.
    I thought that was the prerequisites for a medical degree... or permanent residency for a male into Taiwan
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.