Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bird mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Bird mafia

Put another way, there's nobody I'd rather be scum with than Zack.

No scum found, ergo Zack is scum? I'm flattered, but sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Zack is most likely.

Zack and khaan would be this bold.

GH and Zack might be this bold.

GH and khaan might be this bold.

I can't see an AA/edse scum team, but either could be with any of the others.
    why is boldness a requirement? bold in what way?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Okay, now I definitely want a time extension.
    gonna use it?

Nah, it's more than that. The way this has played out feels like a Z-Scum game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    why is boldness a requirement? bold in what way?
    Bold enough to make today's plays if scum together.

I wish.

Why the vote on GH?

And who is his scumbuddy?

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bold enough to make today's plays if scum together.
    But... what even *are* today's plays? What is the boldness? None of what you're saying is apparent to me at all.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Why the vote on GH?

And who is his scumbuddy?
    What khaan said today and I said in previous days.

Probably edse. Maybe Double A.

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    But... what even *are* today's plays? What is the boldness? None of what you're saying is apparent to me at all.
    You and Zack voting GH.

If you and Zack are scum, it's bold because it's open collaboration.

If you and GH or Zack and GH are scum, it's bold because it's putting a scumbuddy in the lead at lylo with a short day.

Mafia are almost never the first to vote in lylo. Coincidentally, none of {GH, edse, Double A} have voted.

Blog Entries

Who says it's a short day? GH even requested an extended phase, which I tend to agree with.

Also, not much of what's gone on so far is particularly bold. Most of who's left is lurkers, so anyone looking to direct the flow of the game just has to step up and make their case. It's not bold to simply stake a claim for what you think will guide you to victory, either way.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Neither of the last two posts are convincing to me. Both vibing defensive.

>accuse someone

>stop being defensive

vote: Zack

He's been sweeping game after game as scum, playing the crowd to perfection, and this smells exactly the same.
    On second thought, I'm not so flattered. Considering I'm actually town this time, it's a bit of a backhanded compliment.

Winston, I found a Wikipedia article you might like.

eagerly awaiting someone to accuse me of being "too defensive" even though that has never been a reliable scumtell ever

GH and Winston or Zack and Khaan. Zack behaves exactly as he did in Arakhor's game on CFC, but that's more of a proof of how good he played in that game. Beskar was probably killed to frame Zack and Khaan. Vote:GeneralHankerchief

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Missing an entire person and more than one person requested an extension.

Round will end same time tomorrow.

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

Well, if there's one thing we can be fairly sure of, it's that double A is probably town and continuing his proud tradition of forgetting about the last day phase to play mass effect 2.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Not even 48 hours for Lylo?
    In my experience, people who ask questions like this right after an update are actually usually scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    GH and Winston or Zack and Khaan. Zack behaves exactly as he did in Arakhor's game on CFC, but that's more of a proof of how good he played in that game. Beskar was probably killed to frame Zack and Khaan. Vote:GeneralHankerchief
    I agree, but I'm not counting out a GH/Zack team. vote: GH

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fine. I admit it.

I'm scum.

Could have played it better in public, that one's on me. But luckily, public behavior isn't the only aspect of this game, is it?

Vote: khaan

Good luck!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

winston has been talking about a gh/zack/beskar team all game, yet has only voted for me and beskar out of those three. I think he might be gh's teammate.

If I was GH's buddy I would've bussed him asap after khaan's accusation. Kinda like you did.

And that makes it three times you voted GH without explanation: D1, D2 and today. I've been on you from that second GH vote precisely because I know you like to throw down distancing votes on partners. This is where I made the Beskar connection, too, as you dropped a bald, irrelevant vote on him at the end of D2 (having gone unusually quiet after I suggested your earlier GH vote was bussing). I also note that the lynch was poised at 4 each for Auto and Tak at that stage with time running down, and, based on prior experience, I'm pretty sure that town Zack uses his vote meaningfully in that situation.

Another thing is the way you and GH jumped on BSmith after he posted that reads list, in which his increasing suspicion of you was the biggest headline. BSmith's posting there was nothing like his scumself, with the hesitancy to commit being a major towntell of his (and something which has got him mislynched more than once before).

GH's actions today - staying quiet and then, once the votes stacked up, confessing - smacks of partnership with you as well. I mean, you're the only other player with a vote on you, and I'm clearly not minded to drop my suspicions. In the end, what other move could he make, but to try and give you a chance to push me as a suspect, in the hope of getting khaan to agree before his inevitable murder tonight?

I also note that the lynch was poised at 4 each for Auto and Tak at that stage with time running down, and, based on prior experience, I'm pretty sure that town Zack uses his vote meaningfully in that situation.
    I counter-note that scum Zack used his vote meaningfully in a nearly-identical situation in the recent notw.

I didn't say that scum Zack wouldn't use his vote meaningfully; I said that town Zack would use his meaningfully.

In a similar way, scum Zack might or might not have pushed BSmith's lynch like that, but I doubt that town Zack would have done so.

What I'm seeing here aren't moves that Zack would definitely make as scum, but moves that Zack would be very unlikely to make as town.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

End of Day Five

Birds noticed that there were fewer birds in habitat. Birds not notorious for being excellent counters. It had been some time, but finally, they noticed that the habitat was mostly empty.

Small group of birds began to chirp at one another, and whistle, and make other bird sounds.

"WOOF!" said one of the birds.

Normally, such a faux pas would be ignored. After all, being bird is tough. Sometimes you forget your lines. Is understandable mistake.

But other birds looked at the very, very large Bird. Very unusual looking Bird, indeed. Dressed like human. Face like dog's face. Holding a very, very large gun in his paws. Quite an unusual species of Bird. But many goofy looking birds in habitat. Big ugly Bird was accepted into the group because group not very judgmental.

Birds went back to chirping and whistling at one another, trying to figure out why they were being picked off one by one. Or more than one. Is difficult to count higher than this.

"WOOF!" said the very large Bird, again.

Birds stopped chirping at one another, and looked at very large Bird again. Excuse you, big bird. Line is "tweet tweet", not "WOOF!". Get it right. Is bad enough you really Dog dressed as Human, if can't even chirp like other Birds, then not welcome in Bird club.

"WOOF! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!" Bird barked at other Birds. Bird took Tommy Gun and began shooting at other Birds, trying to kill them all.

Other Birds slightly distressed by this turn of events. One Bird nearly stopped eating seeds. Another looked up for a few moments with blank look on face. Very rude, Bird. First, forgetting lines. Then, being a Dog in real life. Finally, murderous rain of death with bullets. Certainly among the least welcome Birds in the habitat right now. Bird now viewed with more disdain than Karl, who is a Bird that looks suspiciously like the Cat that has been eating most of the birds in the habitat. Don't be like Karl, Bird. Be more like Bird. Bird is excellent role model.

"WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!" Bird continued to bark.

Other Birds had enough of this rude behavior, and slowly began to walk away, finding more interesting things to peck at. Just ignore Bird, other Birds said. He not very polite Bird.

Then Karl showed up, and began hissing at Bird, like a Cat does. Big ugly Bird not like Karl the Cat-Bird, and ran away, barking like big ugly Bird always did.

Simply ridiculous. Worst Bird ever. Not even look like Bird.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Shocking twist: He wasn't really Bird. He was BIRD MAFIA!!!

Alive and predatorial birds:

Kiwikhaan
    Resplendent quetzack
    edse
    edsnipe
    Winstone-curlew
    Doubleday's hummingbird

Dead:

Pigeon - narrator
    Emu- Sooh
    Turtle Dove- Autolycus
    Turtle Dove- Jolt
    Greater sage-grouse- El Barto
    Flightless Cormorant- Al Sipsclar
    Penguin- atheotes
    Inaccessible Island Rail- BSmith
    Magnificent Frigate Bird- Pelican (Wrath of Cat)
    Kiwi- Beskar
    Bird Mafia- GeneralHankerchief

BEGIN NIGHT FIVE!!!
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast