Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bird mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Bird mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    what kind of scumbag host ends day at a time when they're still not around 2 hours past the deadline

1 minute later:

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Oh hai

Do we has a lynch?
    the summoning ritual worked

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

All right all right, writeup incoming. Working on it now.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

2 Double A (Zack, edse)

1 Zack (Double A)

I believe edse's vote was 2 minutes before the deadline. Otherwise I am the lynch and town loses and I cry.

Day Seven

Ok so let's get down to the nitty gritty write away. It would seem some of you are impatient for your own demise. We'll get to that as the first order of business.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    However, ghost-pigeon wonders if anyone will even read this narration. So, for those of you who skip to the bottom, narration reveal may be false. Bird laughs out loud.

So, let's take a look at this Bird you say is guilty of murdering other Birds.

Wow. I was not ready for that. You one goofy lookin' Bird, "quetzack". You not one of those. What are you, anyway?

Google says this "Great Potoo". What a ridiculous looking bird. Seriously. I don't know if Bird could get any goofier looking.

Did you know you are the lynch today?

Yep, that's right! Don't look so surprised. You've known about it for hours. Even complained it was coming too slowly for quetzack. Don't worry though, narrator ghost pigeon can cure you of all your ills.

But let me ask you question, Bird. When you saw you were going to be the lynchee today, what was your reaction? Were you surprised, disappointed? What was the exact expression on your face, after all the hard work you put into this game?

Yeah, I'd be puzzled too. My god, you're a goofy looking .

Seriously, I can't get over it. Anyway.

Cat is coming to eat you, Bird. And Cat is very hungry, depite being full of birds already. Maybe Cat just want to play with your goofy looking face and bat you around for a while. Would you like that, goofy Bird?

No!? No!??!? Well, you knew this was a possible outcome. Personally, I blame Double A. It must be all his fault. Or perhaps Edse, I guess. It's probably both.

But i think my favorite moment was when turtle doves both died during a lynch. Lawl, lover masons. Partly their fault for not being here / claiming, partly other Birds fault for lynching them to begin with. But let's not go around assigning blame for this disaster. After all, is possible you, goofy-looking Bird, are actually a Dog!

Yes! Possible! Birds too dumb to tell difference between Bird and Dog all this time in the narration. Why would today be any different? At least they find Hawkerchief, although to be fair, he was howling. And literally admitted to being scum.

So, it's not like anyone did a fantastic job here. But the moment of truth is coming. When Cat eats Bird, we will find out of Bird is actually Bird, or if dog will run away and stop pretending to be Bird, because Dog does not like evil Cat. Or something.

This plot too convoluted for me. Why do dogs have human hands, again? Shut up, internal monologue! Nobody likes you.

Cat is coming! Get ready, 'Quetzack', for you are about to meet your birdly lord. Any final words? Oh that's right, you Bird. You don't have any words. Laff.

Cat pounces!

Oh... oh my Bird. Look at your face! Look at that wide-eyed, sympathetic looking face!

You're even uglier and goofier looking when you're trying to be cute. But let's see what Cat thinks of your desperation maneuver.

Cat has taken a look at your big Disney eyes, and has reconsidered his position on the matter of eating your face.

Hmmm....

Thinking carefully.

Considers eating Edseedsnipe for sniping and switching vote at the last minutes, because this is scummy. But the Doubleday's hummingbird thing also appetizing and skipped most of final day, could be scummier.

But wait! Cat is merely narrative element! Cat has no choice in the matter! Cat eats your face, Bird!

Zack was eaten by the Cat. Zack was Great Potoo, a vanilla and seriously goofy-looking fricking Bird. Everyone laugh at the goofy-looking bird pictures. Makes up for choppy grammar and overall plot weakness, which was a choice by the narrator he doesn't even begin to regret because it's still funny.

But wait, didn't narrator hint that he was maybe lying about this reveal?

That also a lie. Cat turned around and mauled the other Bird, who was revealed to be....

That not very goofy-looking Bird. Must be cover role or something. Not really that funny. Bird demands refund.

Oh wait, Google says this is "titicaca grebe".

WHAT A FUNNY NAME FOR A BIRD! And is also a stupid flightless Bird. So many dumb birds can't get away. No wonder so many are endangered. Oh, I have an idea, I'll be a bird, except I can't fly.

Birds are stupid! That's the moral of story. Next time you see Bird, point and laugh at Bird. After all, they pooped on Pizza's car.

Is not sports car, but still, goopy poopies on windshield smear all over the place and is gross. Dumb birds.

Which leave only one "bird" standing. He must be the Bird Mafia, which is really Dog. With human hands.

You bad at Photoshop, Pizza pigeon.

Actually, MS paint. But dog's face really goofy and thought it would be funny if the Bird mafia had stupid dog faces.

And now, the grand finale! This is the team which won the game!

Edse survived and massacred all the Birds. Why? Because is Dog. And Dog likes to hunt birds. And if Dog had Tommy Gun, you better believe it would shoot every Bird it would see, and bark at their remains. Because maybe then, can drag shattered Bird corpse back home to Master and get pat on head and doggy treat.

Dog just want Master's approval, after all. See, Dog not so bad, really. Would murder ruthlessly just to win approval from their lord and master. No wonder why Dog is Man's best friend. This something both species have in common. *grumble, grumble.*

Well that's a depressing note to end on.

Once again, here is face of goofy fricking Bird.

HAHAHA! What a goofy-looking Bird.

OK I feel better now. At least we not look like that Bird. What an unfortunate fate.

And this means that, in all truthfulness,

THE BIRD MAFIA HAVE WON THE GAME!

CONGRATULATIONS, GENERALHANKERCHIEF AND EDSE!!!

And yes, this is the real ending.

Not have time or energy to bother with fake reveal.

Thank you everyone for playing! Hope you had fun! Here is silly chicken dance song that went unused this game:

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-24-2016 at 20:09.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

2 Double A (Zack, edse)

1 Zack (Double A)

I believe edse's vote was 2 minutes before the deadline. Otherwise I am the lynch and town loses and I cry.
    I made you the lynch anyway because it didn't matter if you or Double A got lynched. Both were townies.

Zack, you poor, poor man. You deserved a better outcome, after all your hard work.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

double a you goof

qt links?

I made you the lynch anyway because it didn't matter if you or Double A got lynched. Both were townies.

Zack, you poor, poor man. You deserved a better outcome, after all your hard work.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So wait, how was it that edse didn't even get a single vote on him again?

*rereads*

*still unsure*

Huh.

Anyways, good game, dogs. At least I properly accused darling, even if I flailed and failed every single protection.
    Last edited by seireikhaan; 03-24-2016 at 20:15.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I thought I was screwed twice already. You probably shouldn't have gone for a no lynch yesterday.

Thanks for the game :)

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    So wait, how was it that edse didn't even get a single vote on him again?

*rereads*

*still unsure*

Huh.

Anyways, good game, dogs. At least I properly accused darling, even if I flailed and failed every single protection.
    I tried, but Double A wouldn't play ball.

When I pushed for no lynch, I failed to see the outcome where the other townie stubbornly votes for me in lylo. I also didn't expect winston kill. Like I said, hands were tied by people voting me.

Blog Entries

And thanks for hosting, Pizza. Sorry I didn't put more effort in, game was quite amusingly written, and I can't really put a finger on why I didn't get more invested.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/xUHactaSQ8G2

Dead villager chat

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/wyZhcWkpKYf

Mafia chat

Big birds don't cry. Somehow Edse wins even though really stupid narrator completely screwed up and murdered the wrong person one night. Sorry, Khaan. Both mafia were pretty sure they wanted to kill Khaan for basically the entire time. To be fair, Khaan was the murder for most of the night and it was switched a little bit before day break, but still too much time left on the clock for host to shrug off mistake. My bad. Didn't look like an error in the mafia's favor at the time. After all, they wanted Winston dead who wanted Edse dead and Winston survived and still wanted Edse dead. Should have resulted in town victory, but town very unpredictable at times.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Member thankful for this post:

Zack 

Apologies for my genuinely crappy hosting, due to writeups taking a while and that murder-related error I mentioned above. My players deserved better. I blame the fact that I was narrating like a bird-brain the entire time, probably removed needed IQ points.

Pigeon should not narrate games in the future. :P
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Fun game. Can't believe edse got away with that, though. I wasn't sure if he was scum, but I thought he was locked for the lynch today. Shows what I know, I guess.

ps. Loved the write-ups.

lol

"Zack is mafia"

"Zack is mafia"

"Zack is mafia"

no man can read me

Zack, you're one of my favorite players and a genuine threat in every game because you have an impenetrable poker face, and no one can tell the difference between scum and town zack, not even pizza who has seen both plenty of times.

But you attract suspicion and n1 actions a lot. Price you pay for being excellent.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

no man can read me
    From the start of the penultimate day through to the end, I thought you came off very townie. That said, given the amount of practice you've had as scum lately, I wouldn't have put it past you to have faked it.

I thought some of the meta/wifom-commentary on myself was a town-tell for me. I am more serious as mafia and stay away from those kind of jokes/lampshading.

Blog Entries

I thought some of the meta/wifom-commentary on myself was a town-tell for me. I am more serious as mafia and stay away from those kind of jokes/lampshading.
    Setting up your next game as Mafia already, nice work!

I would never

Zack, you're one of my favorite players and a genuine threat in every game because you have an impenetrable poker face, and no one can tell the difference between scum and town zack, not even pizza who has seen both plenty of times.

But you attract suspicion and n1 actions a lot. Price you pay for being excellent.
    on the downside, I am not a great townie. You are a much better player overall.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I read from start to finish, to answer that part of the writeup Pizza.

Good game to all. Very little credit goes in my direction, as I made quite a few poor tells that I was rightly called out on. As it turns out, rolling mafia on average of once every two years makes you a bad scum. I think I'm a better strategic mafioso than a tactical one. I hope so, at any rate.

Luckily we threw just enough smokescreens to make it work out in the end. I'm somewhat amused that the one truthful statement I made in the game (seriously examining the kill choices in early midgame is stupid) was the one thing that Zack latched onto in lylo.

Gg to edse for bringing the victory home and thanks to Pizza for hosting.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    I'm somewhat amused that the one truthful statement I made in the game (seriously examining the kill choices in early midgame is stupid) was the one thing that Zack latched onto in lylo.
    well I was partly joking with that. Never miss an opportunity to mock a dead scum who can't respond.

on the downside, I am not a great townie. You are a much better player overall.
    Surely you have seen some of my recent dismal performances as town. You beat me fair and square several times in the past year, scummo. XD
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Surely you have seen some of my recent dismal performances as town. You beat me fair and square several times in the past year, scummo. XD
    you've beaten me fair and square also. remember the giraffe boards game? I got taken to the woodshed.

And let's not forget what happened when you guys randed the two most important town roles in my game...

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

honestly I thought zack was scummy for most of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    honestly I thought zack was scummy for most of the game
    Of course he was. He's always precisely that scummy. Hell, if you think he's a townie, that's when he's always scum.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast