Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bird mafia [Concluded]

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bird mafia

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    I meant in the lynch last turn. Sheesh, mafia, get it right.
    Being honest, it is an interesting move, especially since I would have thought you was a contender for today too, so it makes more sense to keep you alive from my perspective.

Also, wasn't a cat that killed you, but a gun from a bird looking creature? Previous Night-kill was from an exploding bird? Only recent cat-like feature was the end of day lynch. I am not sure what the behind the scenes plot is (or if Pizza is just being Pizza and winging it)
    Last edited by Beskar; 03-13-2016 at 07:33.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Blog Entries

So, here are my current feels on a "likely scale" based on some logic I am not sharing. (I would come under 'Undecided' with same logic)

Suspected: Sharekhaan, Zack, Al Sipsclar
    Undecided: GeneralHanky, Edse
    Less Likely: BSmith, atheotes, Winston, Double A, Pelican

My gut is saying 'khaan, I think he is most likely our culprit and would recommend him unless there is a better suggestion.

Vote: Seireikhaan
    Last edited by Beskar; 03-13-2016 at 19:26.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Well, Winston looks better now that El Barto died.

Vote: Beskar, based on his own logic.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone heavily involved with yesterday isn't scum, we need to go looking elsewhere.

Vote: Pelican
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    Vote: Beskar, based on his own logic.
    My own logic doesn't put me as scum. Knowing myself regardless of knowing my town role, I wouldn't have killed El Barto because it would be removing lynch bait, so I rather have the town pointlessly going after him whilst I stayed in the background.

I only spoke up because I am having good indications of who it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Anyone heavily involved with yesterday isn't scum, we need to go looking elsewhere.
    I don't think it is Pelican, too inactive. But I agree that it is probably someone who isn't active much, who tends to do it as scum. ie: someone like seireikhaan.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visor's not even playing but he's one of your maybes?

Who kills Tak?

Zack kills Tak.

vote: Zack

Yeah, Vote: Zack
    FOS: GH for trying to divert attention elsewhere.

Vote: Beskar

He is mr. scum

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Who kills Tak?

Zack kills Tak.

vote: Zack
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    Yeah, Vote: Zack

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Zack

I'll buy it.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have we not agreed that singular wagons are bad?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I would be suspicious of Winston, but I think he wants to be lynched as he wants to exit the game, and he is good enough that any cat would have to get rid of him, or he will cat-them-out.
    run on sentence, over-explaining

Why so? You can be a detective genius at scum tells, and with you playing up, I know you're town. So it makes sense not to lynch you as it would waste our time and allow the cat to eat another. Not going to give that cat an easy time, if they want rid of you, they need to eat you.
    You know he's town? He's a genius? Trying to pocket, are we?

More talk about the cats' plans.

Amusingly accurate. It would have meant one extra shot against Cat and it would have forced the Cat to kill them, rather than hit something more substainal like a roleblocker or doctor.
    More talk about cats' plans and their mechanics.

Being honest, it is an interesting move, especially since I would have thought you was a contender for today too, so it makes more sense to keep you alive from my perspective.

Also, wasn't a cat that killed you, but a gun from a bird looking creature? Previous Night-kill was from an exploding bird? Only recent cat-like feature was the end of day lynch. I am not sure what the behind the scenes plot is (or if Pizza is just being Pizza and winging it)
    MORE TALK ABOUT CATS' PLANS AND THEIR MECHANICS.

So, here are my current feels on a "likely scale" based on some logic I am not sharing. (I would come under 'Undecided' with same logic)

Suspected: Sharekhaan, Zack, Al Sipsclar
    Undecided: GeneralHanky, Edse
    Less Likely: BSmith, atheotes, Winston, Double A, Pelican

My gut is saying 'khaan, I think he is most likely our culprit and would recommend him unless there is a better suggestion.

Vote: Seireikhaan
    Here is my big sexy reads list, I will not explain anything on it so there's nothing to scrutinize.

My own logic doesn't put me as scum. Knowing myself regardless of knowing my town role, I wouldn't have killed El Barto because it would be removing lynch bait, so I rather have the town pointlessly going after him whilst I stayed in the background.
    MORE TALK ABOUT CATS' PLANS AND THEIR MECHANICS.

I don't think it is Pelican, too inactive. But I agree that it is probably someone who isn't active much, who tends to do it as scum. ie: someone like seireikhaan.
    Too inactive to be scum? But you think the scum aren't active? huh

Why is Beskar so preoccupied with what the mafia are thinking? Why is he constantly wondering about what the mafia are doing? Probably because he's had those same thoughts in the mafia QT. Combined with his pocketing, buddy-buddy, don't rock the boat attitude = scum.

Default Re: Bird mafia [In Play]

I don't know why on the org I am always lynched early for really dumb reasons. It goes back years, and I am always town when it happens.

unvote; vote: Beskar

I like Zack's case, and want to help him bus his scumbuddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    unvote; vote: Beskar

I like Zack's case, and want to help him bus his scumbuddy.
    climb aboard!

Have we not agreed that singular wagons are bad?
    Right, scum loves competing wagons on townies, like yesterday. Sometimes you have to consolidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    climb aboard!
    I'll be the third, Unvote; vote: Beskar

Blog Entries

Right, scum loves competing wagons on townies, like yesterday. Sometimes you have to consolidate.
    This early in the round, with literally no other discussion taking place?

at least one of beskar and al sipsclar is scum, guaranteed

I'll bet 20 gold that at least 2 out of GH, Zack, or Beskar are scum.

I'll bet 20 gold that at least 2 out of GH, Zack, or Beskar are scum.
    why

Blog Entries

So the moral of this game so far is clearly "if a person makes a post they're likely to be scum".

Unvote: Pelican
    Vote: Al Sipsclar

Blog Entries

So the moral of this game so far is clearly "if a person makes a post they're likely to be scum".
    Pretty much.

I think the reason Zack is so touchy is because he is infact Scum. He is flying right off that handle, because I already nabbed him as suspected. Anyone who thinks I am genuinely scum needs to step up their A-game.

unvote; vote: Zack

They are scum because they have been randed as such. Or do you want to know why people bet? Or why I think they are scum? Well, these decisions are often made on an impulse, and regretted later. Gut feelings.

Pretty much.

I think the reason Zack is so touchy is because he is infact Scum. He is flying right off that handle, because I already nabbed him as suspected. Anyone who thinks I am genuinely scum needs to step up their A-game.

unvote; vote: Zack
    where did i fly off the handle? what a pathetic omgus

for that matter, as if I never fly off the handle as town. you don't know what you're talking about beskar

Blog Entries

Here is my big sexy reads list, I will not explain anything on it so there's nothing to scrutinize.
    Well, if I give away the logic behind the information, then it will foil the logic of the said information in the next round. Since my list was narrowed down to 3 suspects, I thought I might as well post it before I end up getting night-killed.

Too inactive to be scum? But you think the scum aren't active? huh
    Well, there is a fundamental difference between lurking - Reading the thread, and choosing not to respond. Compared with "I am not even accessing the website" level of inactivity.

I don't know why on the org I am always lynched early for really dumb reasons. It goes back years, and I am always town when it happens.
    Classic Pity-Call. Usually used in desperation by mafiaso.

-

Main problem is, I nailed 'khaan and he used the opportunity to jump on your bandwagon, and you are setting fireworks all over the place to actually distract the town. All a lynch will do is simply confirm that I am a bird.

So yeah, I am a vanilla town. Lynch me, it doesn't matter, it avoids a pro-town role going bye-bye. I am not a power-role or a turtle dove. All my death will achieve is prove my suspicions are pretty solid, that you are possibly in fact scum, and you want to get rid of me because you are feeling hot'n'bothered with my finger pointing. With reveal on death, it would have been smarter to bandwagon someone else, because it would buy you a round or two to argue, compared with now, where all a lynch would do is prove I am town and my fat-bird wings are directly pointed at you and your scum buddy.
    Last edited by Beskar; 03-14-2016 at 01:49.

possibly in fact

Blog Entries

where did i fly off the handle? what a pathetic omgus
    Well, you posted four times in a row because I said you are a suspect, and you are covering up for 'khaan big time. Only reason you would do that is because your team just got nailed and desperation.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast