Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: IKEA mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: IKEA mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Raith Kemmler View Post
    The formatting in this thread is too damn high complicated!
    I have faith that you can do it <3

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralKleenex View Post
    what caused your hardclaim and vote, i don't see the progression
    Sure. I'll go into that as well. My accusation right or wrong, you deserve that much.

I'll be serious about this.

So why AdmiralKleenex

Visor's point on Zack here, which I still feel isn't particularly strong... but Visor is one of the players I feel understands the game better (this early in the game) than I do, and even if I don't necessarily follow his reasoning, I think he's a villager this game and I trust him.

idk how you could legitimately have a wolf read on anyone at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    atpg, i want your thoughts on this post in particular

because it basically stopped my village read of zack dead in its tracks

(and IMO, the jokes between gh and zack could easily be w/w especially because zack will surely find a different focus later today, and I can't even remember if GH is voting zack)
    Then focus on a mason

ATPG, you had no reaction to Jarrema's post before visor swooped in. Now he's lock scum? I don't get it.
    Doesn't have me as scummy. Feels a lot like his D1 in the past several games where he was scum, where he's front and center and asking questions and challenging opinions.

Which is how he'd play as town, too, obviously.

So how does that make him scum? It doesn't, and Zack knows that he can't really be caught on day one.

So that means he'll be the member of the scum team pushing for mislynches and cutting villagers' balls off by defending other villagers. He might even defend his scum buddies too. He's gonna make sure 3 wolves survive day one.

I'm fine with jarema/gh wagons. I'm null on jarema but at this point the spew will be informative.
    This position is great for scum-Zack if Jarema is innocent and so is GH. This position is also ok for scum Zack if Jarema is scum. Especially since he begins undermining that wagon by noting the speed in which that wagon formed a couple posts later.

I also think the Jarema wagon is largely pure. I think literally all of these are villagers to varying degrees of strength. So whether the lynch is on a scum or not, Zack is smudging a lot of villagers here, imo. There can be at most 1 scum in this wagon, and I'm not sold there is one:

Jarema (5) - Visor, Al Sips, Double A, edse, Punisher

Next:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053692896

This post.

I think Al Sips is ok.
    I know I'm townie.
    Nulls are nulls.
    Choxorn is null but Zack doesn't want to lynch there even to generate information.
    Double A looks ok to me.
    Edse is himself but it would be easy to argue he needs to die. Edse is lock clear if Zack dies and is guilty.
    El Barto could be scum, but it's interesting to note Zack barely talks about this scum read and doesn't push it. Could be townie too.
    GH gets a d1 pass, based on how everything has gone down. Plus, GH is lock clear if Zack is guilty. Khaan and GH together probably not w/w. GH can be a wolf, but Zack wolf eliminates that idea.
    Null person. Most of these nulls have to be villagers, and Zack is advocating shooting in there.
    Jarema is scummy imo. Zack has him null.
    John is lock if Zack is scum. John will lynch Zack d1.
    Punisher is lock if Zack is scum. Zack calls him scummy.
    Raith looks ok. Low information but ok.
    Khaan- ?? Defense of GH does seem ooc for a scum khaan. He probably wouldn't care. I doubt he's a cop but he's probably town anyway.
    Visor- probably townie.

But later on, Zack suggests there's a scum inside a mason, GH, and Visorslash, two of whom he's had as villager and the third is off the table for d1 due to possibilities of locking him clear.

I feel like there is a wolf in {GeneralHankerchief, Askthepizzaguy, Visor}.
    When we get to the part of the discussion where more information happens, during the Zack-Pizza-GH conference post Khaan sub-out, Zack's contribution seems less enthusiastic. There's also very little nuance or volunteered information in Zack's posts during this time. This is a point in the game where the potential for scum-spew is huge, and a lot teeters in the balance, particularly with Zack being a prominent portion of the discussion. But he fades and it's mostly me and GH talking, with random interjections by others. He's quiet for a long time (in terms of "real time") and doesn't really have an argument why edse or why choxorn must be spared or killed. It's just political positioning, from what I can tell.

Summary

Zack has pushed on too many townies and suggested lynches which are low accountability and low information for town.

Defense of choxorn makes no sense here. He's got no reason to defend choxorn specifically, but as a wolf, he probably won't want to lynch choxorn today if choxorn is guilty, especially when there's a wealth of others to push. If choxorn is innocent, defending a villager is also good because of WIFOM and for crowd control purposes. What better way to discredit pizza than to be correct about choxorn's alignment.

But there's no real progression there from null to townie. Choxorn's pop in was wolfy to me. Dunno why Zack concluded he shouldn't be lynched, especially after he's an active participant in a discussion which says we shouldn't lynch a plethora of players because of how much information we'd have on them in the event X or Y flips guilty.

Zack becomes clear if edse were guilty. If he were even pushing that hard for an edse lynch, which he isn't. I also don't trust that to be the most likely outcome of that lynch, given how I feel about Zack.

GH's only scum read of the day is also Zack. If GH, Pizza, and Visor all think Zack can be guilty on day one? I trust that. Especially if I think 2 of those are townies and GH has been strongly defended by Khaan. I don't trust GH enough to lock clear him, but I know a route to doing so.

TL;DR

Help a mason out, and lynch Zack. He is a wealth of information if he's scum, and the scum team neither wants nor expects him to be dead this early. He also keeps suggesting actions which lead to villager lynches that I know of.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I hard claim it now because I want to illustrate how I know Zack's suggestions have been bad for town.

And because it's also a claim scums don't use. And because it was done under pressure with time left, especially, is ridiculously poor if I were scum.

Town needs an anchor it can rely on and know is town. This claim is too poor to be a scum one. I need village to trust me and help a brother out.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

This will never be rescinded and is not a fake claim. If need be I can reveal my partner and have them also hard claim with me.

Don't make me do this, although I did make it obvious.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

spicy read pizza

nice to have an active d1 on the org

i will read all i missed when i get home

What is the equivalent of lolcatting for villagers

Mod is going to sleep and will be back in several hours.

Have fun!

its still lolcatting

just ask leo

Not posting, probably. Although we did see someone falsely accused by the actual seer of being guilty, admit his guilt for all of the day in the champions exhibition game. So another spicy option is to simply admit you're guilty for the luls.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

its still lolcatting

just ask leo
    Then imagine I am posting lolcats now

Have fun

Real advice: spend the rest of the day pointing at people you want us to look at tomorrow if you flip innocent, and say who you think is villagery before you die.

Is the best way to be productive in this situation. Might even change my opinion too.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I won't get into why chox should never be lynched, but remember my hard defense of him when I flip town.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Real advice: spend the rest of the day pointing at people you want us to look at tomorrow if you flip innocent, and say who you think is villagery before you die.

Is the best way to be productive in this situation. Might even change my opinion too.
    nah

Vote: admiralkleenex

yolo

Any spew I leave is meaningless because I was lynched and not killed (and lynched before there was even an opportunity to decide not to kill me).

jarema/zack w/w can be quite possible

So I am going to just play video games and do homework the rest of this day phase. Probably have some snacks too, since I finally bought groceries today (the reason I was "being quiet" lol).

Assassin's Creed IV is fun so far despite its flaws. GH would like it, it's basically a pirate game.

jarema/zack w/w can be quite possible
    Please analyze my spew in advance so everyone feels silly when I flip town. (this is where I would put the thumb smiley)

I am going to bed, just so people know the reason I'm not responding.

I will be available for basically all of the rest of the day phase after sleeps. But I really need other villagers to take the football and run with it here, I've long been an advocate of the dirty work needing to be done by the vanillagers.

Even if you do me a solid and lynch Zack here, do not rest/relent/skate. Please assume I'm already dead, look at worlds where I'm correct, look at the one where Zack is town, too.

GN and GL
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

No, I won't get that fancy.

If I say we can lynch someone, that's not a lie.

I've had to deal with too much fancy seer garbage that almost always destroys towns that I promise in an OOG way that I'd never fricking do that to the people I like playing games with. I won't even do it to the people I don't play games with.

I won't give a guilty peek on a villager as the real cop. I also won't say we can lynch my peeks. That's bs and I think we all know it.
    So you won't get fancy for us? Too bad. The peek is strong in this one.
    El Barto

Help me solve you, point at a scumbag and suggest we lynch there right now. Make it someone who isn't Jarema, GH, me, or a 0 or 1 poster.

Whether we follow your advice or not, and I might do so on a whim, it would be helpful. Shoot in the dark, what do you hit?
    Anyone not posting, simply to force them to show and not make mistakes. We can't have the same as happened in the CFC game last week where the only people posting were the dead players. So… atheotes, BSmith, jht, Punisher/Mat93 (seriously, why can't people use one single name across all forums?), AA.
    I also suspect you a bit (paranoia is a state policy) but I don't think you'd agree with us lynching you.
    Now, people suspected for other reasons… GH because he's being testy on purpose. So I'm keeping my vote on him. Visor… you never know. But some fellow has made aggressive statements regarding this.
    Ah, and if GH (the real one, not the wannabe) flips scum then we should look at the 'khaan more closely.

For the record, the flu is strong with me, but what are, exactly, your links between edse and the GH-wannabe and what are/were your suspicions of Jarrema based on? I might have missed it. Bye for now.
    No such thing as a lolcatting equivalent.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Alright - I think I am caught up. Weekend opening means bad timing for BSmith. I was going to say I am the only mason here that I know of, but now that Pizza claimed I guess there is one for real in this game. Since it is within my obligation to help a fellow mason out if I am able, I'll vote: AdmiralKleenex. I will take Pizza at his word and help to see where this goes.

(to be clear I am NOT claiming to be Pizza's mason partner in this game - just trying to poorly inject a RL reference into the game)
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

All you're doing is come in and say that you'll vote for whomever Pizza wants you to. That's not very constructive.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Kind of want to lynch Bsmith for that entrance. Friendly but a bit over compensation? I haven't been here but I'm here now? Would evil Bsmith ignore or make light of that?

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

Pizza, why do you think I'm scum?
    AdmiralKleeZack, why do you think I'm not scum?

Vote: AdmiralKleenex

So I am going to just play video games and do homework the rest of this day phase. Probably have some snacks too, since I finally bought groceries today (the reason I was "being quiet" lol).

Assassin's Creed IV is fun so far despite its flaws. GH would like it, it's basically a pirate game.
    I had some pretzels

they were good pretzels

i like pretzels

thoughts on pretzels?

Best when dipped in cheese. The unhealthy kind preferably, but not that batter crap. Standards.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

unvote; vote: AdmiralKleenex

thank you Sooh for counting my previous vote

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast