Sup gais

So our website is invited to join the third season of the "Champions" series of mafia games, where the "best" players from various forums are encouraged to join to represent their home forum in a series of mafia games.

Granted like 95% of our player base has come and gone, and we had to settle for sending me, so "Champions" is definitely in quotations. But, since I made it to the final round last time, I'm ineligible. I'll also be assisting with the organization, design, and hosting of the games this year, as well as moderating and rule enforcement stuffs. So that means it's a double-triple no, I can't do it this time around. Do not nominate me.

That means we need someone able and willing who gets some nominations to go to a whole different website and play with some peoples you've never played with before, and try to win every game flawlessly, or else there will be shame on your family name for countless generations, and the .Org will literally stop being a website.

It's a super big deal and kittens will die if you don't attend. (It's a fact, albeit an unrelated one)

So #SaveTheKittens and nominate someone who can put on a less pathetic performance than I did!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
Personally, I nominate whoever posts next. But GeneralHankerchief would probably get my nod, assuming we can wipe off the cobwebs and get rid of that terrible mothball smell. He's been here doing mafia stuff since 2006 for crying out loud.