Thread: Don't we need a little more courtious behavior

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Don't we need a little more courtious behavior

In no way an accusation to Beskar and Hooahguy, but under Banquo's very strict insistence on decency some topics wouldn't have to be cleaned up. I only ask if you agree with me that forum rules should be much harsher but with consideration of what people think. I kinda want a firmer hand on keeping things civilized. I know that I am guilty in some cases but I would like to bring up that restraint is never a bad thing. Unfair accusations should not be tolerated, and I don't mean the ones that were made against me, I don't care I am not on top of the rock here. But I would like to see some better manners, I know no other site where people gracefully respect each other's opinion even if they really disagree, that comes with ridicule and sarcasm, deal with it. I ask for better manners only. Me is just me so do as you please. This isn't in any way meant as critisism on the staff.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-24-2016 at 20:50.

Member thankful for this post:

Xiahou 

Default Re: Don't we need a little more courtious behavior

I stopped going to the chatty forums for literally that reason. It was just toxic to me.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

I agree with Fragony, I crave an iron fist in a velvet glove.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Manners maketh man.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."