Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [signups]

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    But these are lions! You promised me loins! I feel cheated.

(also I love SATW)

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Is of postings in characters, Soho girl.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Not really, that was just changing the spelling around. I prefer your pirate character.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

but generalhankerchief isn't of assignings me role yet

how can i haz into true roleplayings?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

do not of worryings, we all of are beings polandball in heart

in to button click

Member thankful for this post:

is of thursdays already, why does not of startings GeneralyetHankerchief?

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    in to button click
    I click to button but nothing is of happenings ?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, prep work's done. I'm going to see how long it takes to draw the opening comic, and then I'll assign countries and we can start!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PROGRESS UPDATE: oh god what have i gotten myself into
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Turn down the mouse sensitivity to get rounder, smother balls. That's the only Polandball advice I have to give.

I was posted helpful links in visiting messages last evening

Blog Entries

Comic finished, PMs are being sent out. Stand by.

Blog Entries

Night 0

If you received just one PM from me (your country), you are a regular townie. If you received a second PM from me, you're in the mafia.

It is now Day 1! The phase will conclude on Saturday, May 7 at 16:00 US Eastern time.

Still alive:
    Double A - France
    Golden1Knight - Spain
    BSmith - Serbia
    Punisher - Ireland
    Sooh - Finland
    edse - Italy
    El Barto - Somalia
    atheotes - Turkey
    Seon - Poland
    johnhughthom - Germany
    Winston Hughes - Japan
    Jarema - Brazil
    seireikhaan - USA
    Visor - Russia
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 05-07-2016 at 19:46.

I SAY WAS KEBAB! You stinking worst country ever brutal murder it like Galipoli all over again I say we start trial now and hang him will be best day of life.

vote: Atheotes
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

randoms into vote: El Barto

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [In Play]

Seriously nao vote: Visorslash why flinchings? Flinchings must lynchings.

Hardclaim: Third Party

unvotings; vote: Winston Hughes that can into Visorslash

Collection:

Hardcraim: Third Party

vote: johnhughthom-san

(This role is totally wasted on me, btw, being as I'm pretty much the only person on the entire net who isn't obsessed with some aspect of Japanese culture or another.)

can better
    unvote; voat: Visorslash

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    (This role is totally wasted on me, btw, being as I'm pretty much the only person on the entire net who isn't obsessed with some aspect of Japanese culture or another.)
    Disfortunately we is of lacking britains. We is to findings of Boris Johnson who destroyings Britain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    I could have swapped out Japanball for UKball but seeing as how Japan is the easiest countryball to draw and UK... isn't... that was never going to happen.

Also, stay alive for a while, if the f5 is something like Spain/USA/Serbia/Brazil/Turkey then I'm going to get a head start on the crying.

Blog Entries

Tally thus far:

atheotes: 1 (BSmith)
    Visorslash: 1 (El Barto)
    johnhughthom: 1 (Winston Hughes)

Also suspectings of France and Irelands, yarr. They also can into flinch according to cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Also, stay alive for a while
    See how I started the game?

Ain't gonna happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Also suspectings of France and Irelands, yarr. They also can into flinch according to cannon.
    Are vous saying je killed mon brother? Zis is an outrage! Vous will not slander ze mighty France! Je suis not Cain!
    Last edited by Double A; 05-05-2016 at 20:38.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast