Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

Well, let's see how this one goes.

BASIC RULES:

- Polandball Mafia will be a vanilla game designed for 17 people, though I'm flexible with that number if need be.

- In addition to it being a vanilla game (no roles outside of mafia), it will also be a GH-style game, which means talking after death is allowed and that there will be no role reveals upon death. Please try to keep all complaining about this confined to the first few pages.

- Voting will be done in the usual .Org style: Vote: GH and Unvote: GH | Vote: Sasaki. Simply bolding a name is not enough. Voting Abstain is allowed, voting No Lynch is not. Removal for inactivity will be at my discretion and played by ear.

Phases will probably run around 48/24, with some slight variations depending on my RL commitments.

ABOUT THE THEME:

This game is inspired by the Polandball comics, seen on Reddit and elsewhere that playfully poke fun of national stereotypes in the name of humor. We will be doing the same thing here, and while I encourage players to get into the RP spirit of the game, please ensure that you do not go beyond friendly humor. Serious political discussion is to take place in the Backroom only. I have a strict zero-tolerance policy with this sort of stuff in the Gameroom.

As befitting the theme, all art to be featured in the game is and will be hand-drawn by myself, though I reserve the right to revert to a different medium (writing, etc) if I don't feel like battling with MS Paint for an hour-plus on a particular day. Each player is allowed to criticize my art a maximum of three times during the game. Further criticism beyond this limit will result in me abusing my moderator powers to edit your posts into something you would probably normally not say. So use your insults wisely!

The full countryball list is not yet finalized, though there's a strong chance that all the ones featured in the above picture will be in the game as well. If you request that a particular country be included in the game, please let me know! Otherwise, prepare to see a lot of Europe, as those flags are generally the simplest to draw.

Please post if you're interested in playing, and most importantly, as always, have fun!

Signed up:
    Double A
    Golden1Knight
    BSmith
    Punisher
    Sooh
    edse
    El Barto
    atheotes
    Seon
    johnhughthom
    Winston Hughes
    Jarema
    seireikhaan
    Visor
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 05-05-2016 at 04:21.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [signups]

aa is of joinings

Huehue, *ahem*, in.

I'll be in.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Sure. Why not. In.

Can I vote No Lynches if it means Visor?

Also I have to say I liked the red nose on Japan there. Very apt.

Also IN.

Ålandball is cutest ball.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I was about to retire for the summer but I can't resist the Polandball theme, in.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I can haz into game?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

In

Blog Entries

For Poland!

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Poland is in Eastern Europe.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought it was in Argentina.

vote: Noel Inches

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Each player is allowed to criticize my art a maximum of three times during the game. Further criticism beyond this limit will result in me abusing my moderator powers to edit your posts into something you would probably normally not say. So use your insults wisely!
    We'll have to set up a roster. I'm counting on aa to be of helpings.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Blog Entries

is of, how yuo say, nyet problemo

Ah, yes, I was of forgetting, unless I draw english-speaking country I is of postings in Polanball speaks, kurwa!

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Ah, yes, I was of forgetting, unless I draw english-speaking country I is of postings in Polanball speaks, kurwa!
    I should give you Somalia.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Whats the hardest flag to draw?

For some reason I want to be that country

Blog Entries

Probably anything with a really elaborate crest/seal. San Marino's comes to mind.

Bhutan's also has a dragon, and LOL if you think I can do animals.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Poland is in Central Europe!

I should give you Somalia.

Probably anything with a really elaborate crest/seal. San Marino's comes to mind.

Bhutan's also has a dragon, and LOL if you think I can do animals.
    Or yuo could be doings of Russia flag.
    Last edited by El Barto; 04-30-2016 at 23:25.

Can I be Wales?

Blog Entries

dragon, and LOL if you think I can do animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh
    Can I be Wales?

I agree with requestings of Sooh. Is less of difficult to drawing of dragons than of stupid dancing loins of norways.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Norwegian dancing loins are in no way stupid.

Mmmmm, loins.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    I agree with requestings of Sooh. Is less of difficult to drawing of dragons than of stupid dancing loins of norways.
    Dancing loins? You're going to have to show me these one day.

Blog Entries

We'll start Thursday regardless of player count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    Dancing loins? You're going to have to show me these one day.
    Is of explainings here

We'll start Thursday regardless of player count.
    I wont be around much until Tuesday, RL being busy. But not much more inactive than normal for D1 (by my standards). Just a heads up.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast