Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [In Play]

(quick half-assed denials directed at no one are pretty scummy frankly)

Why did I not vote before?

vote: BSmith

Agreed on the post being odd. And the very half-assed 'defence' attempt. The lack of attempt to go for another target (beyond the obvious) is getting to me though. Seems resigned to being lynched, and not wanting to provide anymore information/reads. Which is likely because either he expects not to be believed, or he doesn't want to inadvertently give something that could lead to a scumbuddy.

But there really is nothing else to read. I have already given several reads on people and why I think they are acting scummy. I want to vote Sooh based on her actions, with the exception of the late night vote, which makes her much more clear in my mind. There is no defence possible here that isn't "half-assed" in nature, so that is what you are going to get.

My vote stays with Visor. Normally he would be challenging me to talk more and give my reads and pick apart my point of view. He knows me pretty well. He is either phoning it in, or is not really interested in solving this game, which leads me to believe he is scum. He is acting like he doesn't care which is out of character for town visor.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Samings metaistic reasons: of GH posting into mafia quciktopics that night is of over and orderings locked.
    This is one of those cases where talking in plain English would probably have helped...

What my late Somali friend is trying to say is that posting that when she did is much more likely from scum Sooh than from town Sooh, because the scum get told the night is over before the update is posted. And he's right on the money there.

As of this moment, you have 7.5 hours remaining in which to lynch her.
    Last edited by Winston Hughes; 05-16-2016 at 17:28.

Well if that is the case, then unvote; vote: Sooh. Still think Visor is not normal though, and not normal is scummy. :)
    2B1ASK1

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

unvote, vote: Sooh

Je told vous so.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    This is one of those cases where talking in plain English would probably have helped...
    But that cannot character!
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

See, Japan, am of explained! From first page:
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Ah, yes, I was of forgetting, unless I draw english-speaking country I is of postings in Polanball speaks, kurwa!
    I should give you Somalia.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tie vote.

Since there's so few divergences between the two candidates, I'm going to extend the round by 24 hours. If there is still a tie at this next deadline, we will proceed into sudden death.

Current tally:
    Sooh: 3 (Jarema, BSmith, Double A)
    BSmith: 3 (Sooh, Visor, Punisher)
    Visor: 1 (Seon)

"I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

we are just speechless

My vote is where it needs to be.

Sooh, after bsmith who is your top suspect

bsmith, after sooh?

and if either of you answer me... gonna have to explain that one

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    My vote is where it needs to be.
    I have the same feeling

Sooh and Visor are obvious scum at this stage. If there's a third one, I guess it must be Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Sooh, after bsmith who is your top suspect

bsmith, after sooh?

and if either of you answer me... gonna have to explain that one
    You. And I already have.
    2B1ASK1

Sooh is scum because of the early post slip (a mere six minutes before the update). In a game like this, that's as close to a smoking gun as we're ever going to get.

Visor is scum because of his interactions with Sooh (inc. not voting her today) and BSmith (pushing his lynch for very weak reasons, even by the standards of this game), as well as his response to my meta-case yesterday (the note of anger being either purely tactical or one of those 'getting annoyed as scum because you're being accused for the wrong reasons' things; either way, not townie from Visor imo).

Punisher is scum for jumping on the Tak wagon to save Sooh, for disappearing yesterday when Visor was the likely lynch (stepping in with another save too risky, tying the whole scum team together), and for picking BSmith over Sooh or Visor today.

Yeah, I reckon that's it.

If this is valid then I guess it comes down to @Seon to make the vote switch then.
    2B1ASK1

Interest of patterns:

Sooh: 3 (Jarema, BSmith, Double A)
    Visor: 1 (Seon)

Sooh and Visor of voting together to save Sooh's life.
    Sooh and Visor also of votings last phase, only of votings for same person and winning esecuzione by 2-1!
    Soohs and Visor of mafia.
    Punisher probely of third teammate.

Primo lynchings Sooh, of seconds into Visor.
    @Seon, can into lynching Sooh?

Blog Entries

Unvote, Vote: Sooh

Bye bye! :D

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Voting closed.

Sooh has been lynched, stand by for the comic. Feel free to send in orders in the meantime.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Blog Entries

Day 4

Day 4 tally:

Sooh: 4 (Jarema, BSmith, Double A, Seon)

It is now Night 4! The phase will conclude Wednesday, May 18, at 19:30 US Eastern time.

Killed:
    atheotes - Turkey
    Winston Hughes - Japan
    edse - Italy

Executed:
    johnhughthom - Germany
    El Barto - Somalia
    Golden1Knight - Spain
    Sooh - Finland

Wrath of God:
    seireikhaan - USA

Still alive: (6)
    Double A - France
    BSmith - Serbia
    Punisher - Ireland
    Seon - Poland
    Jarema - Brazil
    Visor - Russia
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 05-18-2016 at 02:05.

Blog Entries

(Got the date on the timer wrong, it's now fixed.)

io believe that dis is of good result. Possibly of averting LyLo, follows on metalgaming.

Blog Entries

ZEES IS AN OUTRAGE

Seon/Bsmith most likely. Don't think AA busses only to switch and I don't think mat is mafia.

Per favore, Visor, we of knowledge that yuo is mafia. If not, so comically bad prayer that yuo is of harmful to innocents. Please to stay shutting mouth.

Blog Entries

I'm not particularly proud of myself for this one.

Night 4

It is now Day 5! Voting will conclude on Friday, May 20, at 20:00 US Eastern time.

Killed:
    atheotes - Turkey
    Winston Hughes - Japan
    edse - Italy
    Punisher - Ireland

Executed:
    johnhughthom - Germany
    El Barto - Somalia
    Golden1Knight - Spain
    Sooh - Finland

Wrath of God:
    seireikhaan - USA

Still alive: (5)
    Double A - France
    BSmith - Serbia
    Seon - Poland
    Jarema - Brazil
    Visor - Russia

Of killing cats. Am of disgusted.

Member thankful for this post:

Blog Entries

As a fellow cat, let us mourn the passing of the brave Mr. Whiskers.

Also, Vote: Visorslash.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Sooh and Visor are obvious scum at this stage. If there's a third one, I guess it must be Punisher.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Killed:
    Punisher - Ireland
    Of hilarities.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast