Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turkey Thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Turkey Thread

This 'partner' is very rapidly turning into something we don't want, except his goat Chaimbermerkel who is in panick after her historical mistake, 'wir schaffen das' is already the most famous line after 'heil hitler'. Erdogan is playing hardball with a stretched leg and it's not good for modern Turks, and neither is it for us. Erdogan is no fool he knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly what we are.

Prediction: free travel without a visum is going to be intimitating the Turkish community, and harassing everybody who dislikes Erdogan, Turkish maffia getting ground, moving back and forth as they please, the totally invisable grey wolves who are REALLY dangerous getting a free hand.

Europe seems to be kinda trapped in the womb of the childless mutti and the ottoman empire of the sultan.
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-23-2016 at 06:04.

Default Re: Let's talk about Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post

Prediction: free travel without a visum is going to be intimitating the Turkish community, and harassing everybody who dislikes Erdogan, Turkish maffia getting ground, moving back and forth as they please, the totally invisable grey wolves who are REALLY dangerous getting a free hand.
    As for visa-free traveling - Turkey (as well as Ukraine, btw) seems unlikely to receive it any time soon:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0YB0Q1
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

He seems quite happy to do whatever is good for him:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/turkey-...oglu-1.3587599

I'm waiting for the "President for Life" declaration
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    As for visa-free traveling - Turkey (as well as Ukraine, btw) seems unlikely to receive it any time soon:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0YB0Q1
    Oh they will

There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Member thankful for this post:

lol that was no waste of time, hilarious

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Erdogan has pretty much broken the refugee-visa-etcetera deal, anyway. His previous prime minister was the architect of that deal, and he was sacked because he wasn't good enough at being Erdogan's Yes-man.

It was dubious from the start wether Turkey would meet the qualifications for the EU's visa policy, and Erdogan has flatly said that he would never implement the agreed modifications to Turkey's anti-terrorism laws (a huge misnomer in Turkey's case). Instead, they are to become harsher.

It's possible that the EU will let this slide, taking a hit on their credibility to avoid another migrant crisis...but my instinct says that he's gone too far this time.

I hope your istinct is better than mine, Erdogan is someone who will do anything, and he is especially dangerous because of the childless mutti who is in panick and no longer reasonable; stupid smile 'wir schaffen das', angry look 'WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!!' insanity with an icebag on her head 'aber wir schaffen das' before she passes out. She is way to stubborn to admit she made a mistake and Erdogan knows that.

I hope your istinct is better than mine, Erdogan is someone who will do anything, and he is especially dangerous because of the childless mutti who is in panick and no longer reasonable; stupid smile 'wir schaffen das', angry look 'WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!!' insanity with an icebag on her head 'aber wir schaffen das' before she passes out. She is way to stubborn to admit she made a mistake and Erdogan knows that.
    I think this is turning into an unhealthy obsession but that is just my opinion because I think it's pretty boring by now.
    Unlike Erdogan, who keeps things fresh and interesting.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I think this is turning into an unhealthy obsession but that is just my opinion because I think it's pretty boring by now.
    Unlike Erdogan, who keeps things fresh and interesting.
    A german calling something an unhealthy obesession, big lol to that

A german calling something an unhealthy obesession, big lol to that
    For a Dutch guy you seem to stereotype your neighbors quite a lot...another sign of your unhealthy obsession...

For a Dutch guy you seem to stereotype your neighbors quite a lot...another sign of your unhealthy obsession...
    Germans are a walking stereotypes, so full of guilt and the need for redemption that they once again plunge Europe into chaos. Merkel is no saint she is a stubborn selfish bitch with a messias-complex who belongs in a selfhughugsuit in a padded cell. I am glad that eastern-european countries just dismiss her.
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-27-2016 at 15:40.

Germans are a walking stereotypes, so full of guilt and the need for redemption that they once again plunge Europe into chaos. Merkel is no saint she is a stubborn selfish bitch with a messias-complex who belongs in a selfhughugsuit in a padded cell. I am glad that eastern-european countries just dismiss her.
    You should start a right-wing radio talkshow in the US.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Members thankful for this post (2):

HusarTuuvi 

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    You should start a right-wing radio talkshow in the US.
    Why there and mostly not here, it's europe that Erdogan's goat messed up by just ignoring the Dublin treaty
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-27-2016 at 17:50.

Getting kinda funny, the neo-sultan pulled back the ambassador from Germany because the acknowedge the socalled genocide in Armenia. Turkey even has a point imho to not recognise it as a genocide but only recognise it as a war-crime, but alas. Pulling out an ambassedor is not nothing. Erdogan is going insane and is rolling around like a toddler in a supermarket.

Ouch, the neo-sultan says that german-turks who disagree with him should take a blood-test because they can't be Turkish. That is stupid. He is getting crazier every day.

Ouch, the neo-sultan says that german-turks who disagree with him should take a blood-test because they can't be Turkish. That is stupid. He is getting crazier every day.
    He also said all the Turkish members of the German parliament were obviously Kurdish terrorists....
    Some of them are afraid that the "nationalist" Turks who live in Germany may take that as encouragement to try to kill them....
    Don't ask my why Turks who are nationalistic about Turkey live in Germany because I don't get it either.

Member thankful for this post:

He also said all the Turkish members of the German parliament were obviously Kurdish terrorists....
    Some of them are afraid that the "nationalist" Turks who live in Germany may take that as encouragement to try to kill them....
    Don't ask my why Turks who are nationalistic about Turkey live in Germany because I don't get it either.
    You musn't have been paying attention then, Turks are discouraged to integrate by Ankara for decades, they are under a lot of social pressure, make no mistake about how far that social-control can go. I got friends from everywhere but no Turkish ones, some I cassually know but no more than that. What they had so say was rather interesting though, they said a lot are just afraid. I don't know them very well so didn't ask

You musn't have been paying attention then, Turks are discouraged to integrate by Ankara for decades, they are under a lot of social pressure, make no mistake about how far that social-control can go. I got friends from everywhere but no Turkish ones, some I cassually know but no more than that. What they had so say was rather interesting though, they said a lot are just afraid. I don't know them very well so didn't ask
    Are you saying it has been a big conspiracy since the beginning where Turkish migrants to Germany have been forced by the Turkish government not to integrate?
    What am I not paying enough attention to? David Icke?
    Did you know that Merkel just called me to tell you that she's not crazy?
    Last edited by Husar; 06-06-2016 at 15:41.

Are you saying it has been a big conspiracy since the beginning where Turkish migrants to Germany have been forced by the Turkish government not to integrate?
    What am I not paying enough attention to? David Icke?
    Did you know that Merkel just called me to tell you that she's not crazy?
    Usual tactic, making a hyperbole out of an argumennt, so you say 'well no' so you say 'well n'' so ya say 'well no' etc

Usual tactic, making a hyperbole out of an argumennt, so you say 'well no' so you say 'well n'' so ya say 'well no' etc
    You said people are not allowed to integrate and that you have friends who are afraid to talk about it, what the **** am I supposed to make out of that if not a dangerous conspiracy of some sort? And you could also just clarify what you meant if I was wrong instead of countering with a stereotype that I don't understand either because it's written in Fragoninglish. It helps if you phrase your arguments in a way others can understand them, we talked about this before...

You said people are not allowed to integrate and that you have friends who are afraid to talk about it, what the **** am I supposed to make out of that if not a dangerous conspiracy of some sort? And you could also just clarify what you meant if I was wrong instead of countering with a stereotype that I don't understand either because it's written in Fragoninglish. It helps if you phrase your arguments in a way others can understand them, we talked about this before...
    They are not friends I don't know them very well. But integration being discouraged is no secret.

They are not friends I don't know them very well. But integration being discouraged is no secret.
    Discouraged by whom and how? And why are people afraid?

Discouraged by whom and how? And why are people afraid?
    Don't know why they are afraid I didn't ask, it was a loose comment in a conversation that was about something else. If I had to speculate the grey wolves. But Ankara has a big hairy arm in Turkish communities especially in your Germany

Don't know why they are afraid I didn't ask, it was a loose comment in a conversation that was about something else. If I had to speculate the grey wolves. But Ankara has a big hairy arm in Turkish communities especially in your Germany
    I heard most of the "Turks" here are Kurds anyway, it was a loose comment I heard somewhere but it proves that it's not an issue.

It's just an anecdote, they were having a conversation on why so many Dutch Turks were so fond of Erdogan, I was talking with someone else and overheard it. But don't underestimate Ankara's reach.

Article from Spiegel that at least kinda adresses it http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-898116.html

It's just an anecdote, they were having a conversation on why so many Dutch Turks were so fond of Erdogan, I was talking with someone else and overheard it. But don't underestimate Ankara's reach.

Article from Spiegel that at least kinda adresses it http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-898116.html
    That is influence and that was already known, not sure why you would say I don't know that when we had such topics before and I said Erdogan telling Germany how to go about integration is pretty idiotic and an overreach...

That is influence and that was already known, not sure why you would say I don't know that when we had such topics before and I said Erdogan telling Germany how to go about integration is pretty idiotic and an overreach...
    Don't remember these topics but I guess we agree on that then. Topic was more about the direction Turkey is going right now, Erdogan is a bit of a madman, we used to have the Turkey's army as a reliabeble partner, they would make sure nobody gets too much power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardo View Post
    Sums it up lol, sadly eurpopeans are addicted to compromise, they are like housemoms negotiating with their annoying kids.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast