Thread: [Old] .Org Discord

The Red-titled Forum Administrator Beskar's Avatar

Default [Old] .Org Discord

The forum, a time tested method of communication, can sometimes be limited in the practical realities experiences today. Whilst it is home to great discussions and debates, the evolution of technology has provided us with new mediums to communicate vast distances. We can voice chat, message in real-time, directly link up and join in eachother games in a way unimaginable when the .Org was first created.

It is this in mind I present to you the .Org Discord. A communication platform shared by hosts of communities, especially for gaming. It can be accessed through your browser and through a client. It can facilitate voice-chat and instant message, allowing users to bond in real-time.

This is something we are trialing and expanding based on user-demand and popularity. If you are already a discord user, I recommend getting involved, if it is your first time, do share the experience with us.
    Last edited by Beskar; 05-23-2016 at 23:09.
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

Member thankful for this post:

Xiahou 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: .Org Discord

So did people not use the Discord? I just started using discord and remembered this was a thing, but I guess it's not anymore. Shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

The Red-titled Forum Administrator Beskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    So did people not use the Discord? I just started using discord and remembered this was a thing, but I guess it's not anymore. Shame.
    Hello Csargo,

Unfortunately not. The channel was rather barren with mostly just myself on it. So probably a mix of "ahead of its time" and "lack of interest".
    Last edited by Beskar; 06-24-2017 at 22:45.
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Hello Csargo,

Unfortunately not. The channel was rather barren with mostly just myself on it. So probably a mix of "ahead of its time" and "lack of interest".
    Disappointing, but thanks for the response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.