Thread: Working download link for 1.2?

Default Working download link for 1.2?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a link to download 1.2? All the link on the website seem to be broken.

Cheers

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Asteroids 2k3 Champion, Summer Games Champion, Shootout Champion, Snakeman Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Default Re: Working download link for 1.2?

Sorry about that, the website hasn't been updated in a while. I'll update it tonight.

The moddb link should still work though: http://www.moddb.com/mods/europa-barbarorum/downloads

Edit: Updated links.
    Last edited by therother; 05-24-2016 at 21:18.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Members thankful for this post (3):

Sorry to bother you. I'm trying to download EB 1.1 and EB 1.2, but every time I click download on ModDB, I get a "EB1.1[1]" and "EB12.FILE". Is there any way you could upload a "rar file" or "zip file"?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rian View Post
    Sorry to bother you. I'm trying to download EB 1.1 and EB 1.2, but every time I click download on ModDB, I get a "EB1.1[1]" and "EB12.FILE". Is there any way you could upload a "rar file" or "zip file"?
    That sounds like a bad redirect (a website issue) rather than a problem with the file. Do you have script- or ad-blockers installed? You could try downloading the file with a different browser (Explorer, FireFox, Chrome).

Welcome to the .Org, BTW.

Member thankful for this post:

Rian 

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Asteroids 2k3 Champion, Summer Games Champion, Shootout Champion, Snakeman Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Hi Rian, there's other download links on the EB website.

http://europabarbarorum.com/EB1/downloads_mod.html
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Member thankful for this post:

Rian 

Thanks Guys! I did have adblock installed. I totally forgot that it could mess with downloads. Cant wait to finally play it!