Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's the person you are forcing to use the ladies' room

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Default Here's the person you are forcing to use the ladies' room

For all those of you who support these "bathroom laws" that it seems are being passed by every state south of the ol' Manson/Nixon line, I would like to offer a profoundly heartfelt "go eff yourself".

Not only is your bigotry and your fear unfounded, but it's also sublimely ridiculous. This is one of the people who will now have to use the ladies' rooClick image for larger version. 

Name:	7a430271d1cca7db141004bd88c7c165.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	18313m because of you:
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Here's the person you are forcing to use the ladies' room

Must admit that I mistook it for activism, that was wrong of me. Seen more and changed my mind.

I think people should be required to remodel their homes to provide a ladies' and a mens' bathroom if they don't have seperate ones already.
    Also that lady in the picture should shave herself.

And nice to see you, Goofball!

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

Maybe this is a solution http://www.kansascity.com/entertainm...e73858067.html I can understand all sides, and this shouldn't just disregard anyone's

Blog Entries

I dont mind gender dysphorics using the bathroom for the gender they are wired to feel like, but I want some standard of proof lest any pervert is allowed in soley on his or her word.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A transgender person is not a pervert and we all know bathrooms are not known for their high security. I think each of us have at least seen males in female or female in males due to queues, out of order, and so on. Unnecessary stigma and pointlessness are too darn high.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Blog Entries

Did I say they were?

I want some standard of proof, effects of hormone treatments, sexual reassignment surgery, whatever, just so long as no non gender dysphoric man or woman are able to evade punishment for invading the opposite bathroom by saying three magic words: "I am Transgender".
    Last edited by Greyblades; 05-28-2016 at 12:19.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Did I say they were?

I want some standard of proof, effects of hormone treatments, sexual reassignment surgery, whatever, just so long as no non gender dysphoric man or woman are able to evade punishment for invading the opposite bathroom by saying three magic words: "I am Transgender".
    It's just a loilet, more an ideological issue for some. I have no problem with using the women's toilet if I have to wait too long. Trust me, women are pigs, abandon all hope yee who enter that place

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Did I say they were?

You can get in trouble for doing perverted things in the bathroom of your own gender, so magically claiming to be transgender wouldn't provide any kind of immunity, only to an idiot. So you cannot evade punishment. Besides, if you look at the picture in the first post, it is pretty clear who the people being targeted are. I am sure the woman in the background is probably going "why is some weird man taking a selfie in female bathroom?" and she is right, that is a man there, who is being forced to use it because he was born a "she".
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Blog Entries

You can get in trouble for doing perverted things in the bathroom of your own gender.
    True, but it is a lot more rare to find one who would perv on those of their own gender than those of the opposite gender.

So magically claiming to be transgender wouldn't provide any kind of immunity, only to an idiot. So you cannot evade punishment.
    We have a lot of idiots and in our society the potential of accusations of bigotry have previously detered the reporting of criminal acts.

Besides, if you look at the picture in the first post, it is pretty clear who the people being targeted are. I am sure the woman in the background is probably going "why is some weird man taking a selfie in female bathroom?" and she is right, that is a man there, who is being forced to use it because he was born a "she".
    The picture in the first post shows one exhibiting what I would count as proof; clear evidence gender reassignment surgery and hormonal treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    You can get in trouble for doing perverted things in the bathroom of your own gender, so magically claiming to be transgender wouldn't provide any kind of immunity, only to an idiot. So you cannot evade punishment. Besides, if you look at the picture in the first post, it is pretty clear who the people being targeted are. I am sure the woman in the background is probably going "why is some weird man taking a selfie in female bathroom?" and she is right, that is a man there, who is being forced to use it because he was born a "she".
    Yeah can absolutily see how it could terrify women who he/she (no insult intendended I just don't know the word to use) in the women's toilet, he/she looks a lot more manly and strong than me, everybody loses over somthing that isn't a problem and doesn't harm anyone. Over here nobody really cares if a women uses the men's toilet or vica versa, it's not odd to me but the Netherlands is not the US, their sensitivities are valid depending how you look at things
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-28-2016 at 13:50.

True, but it is a lot more rare to find one who would perv on those of their own gender than those of the opposite gender.
    First of all, what does it mean "to perv on someone"?
    Secondly, would you spill all your sexual preferences here because they're all "normal", "acceptable" and "clean" or are you one of those "pervs" who "like boobies"?
    Thirdly, what stops a "perv" from hiding in the other gender's bathroom and "perving around" there at the moment? The sign at the entrance? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I heard female laughter in the mens' bathroom on Wednesday, but I was too scared to go out and verify the pervs. Who knows what uncouth things they might have done with my knees.

ffs Hussie you are almost forcing me to make really inapropiate jokes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    First of all, what does it mean "to perv on someone"?
    Secondly, would you spill all your sexual preferences here because they're all "normal", "acceptable" and "clean" or are you one of those "pervs" who "like boobies"?
    Thirdly, what stops a "perv" from hiding in the other gender's bathroom and "perving around" there at the moment? The sign at the entrance? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I heard female laughter in the mens' bathroom on Wednesday, but I was too scared to go out and verify the pervs. Who knows what uncouth things they might have done with my knees.
    Would that I knew a verb for peeping that didn't sound either dumb or hillarious.

What is stopping those people is the threat of law enforcement, a threat that falls flat if the consequences can be avoided by claiming trans gender, and I dont trust our police to make the distinction 100% of the time without guidelines along the line of "guy/girl changed more than just his/her clothes".
    Last edited by Greyblades; 05-28-2016 at 18:13.

What is stopping those people is the threat of law enforcement, a threat that falls flat if the consequences can be avoided by claiming trans gender, and I dont trust our police to make the distinction 100% of the time without guidelines along the line of "guy/girl changed more than just his/her clothes".
    So it is currently legal to "perv" on people in public restrooms as long as you can legally enter the restroom?
    I also didn't know that I could get arrested for entering a restroom for the opposite gender by accident. Fragony must be living on the edge.

I want body scanners in front of bathrooms, there have already been terrible incidents in public bathrooms.
    Are you trolling or do you mean it? Terrible accidents happen everywhere, from shopping malls to cemeteries. People get into a car and do terrible things to others. Should we place scanners everywhere? That would look more like Israel, and you wouldn't want it, would you?

I'm pretty sure I heard female laughter in the mens' bathroom on Wednesday, but I was too scared to go out and verify the pervs.
    If she was laughing she was enjoying it. No need to suspect perving around, just mundane sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    Are you trolling or do you mean it? Terrible accidents happen everywhere, from shopping malls to cemeteries. People get into a car and do terrible things to others. Should we place scanners everywhere? That would look more like Israel, and you wouldn't want it, would you?
    Yeah, but the drunk driving is a part of our culture that we celebrate, locking our family in a cellar or a bathroom stall for 20 years is a part of our culture that we flaggelate ourselves for. We either need to stop the self-flaggelation and embrace our pervitude or begin the War on Ourselves.

If she was laughing she was enjoying it. No need to suspect perving around, just mundane sex.
    See? I described nothing of the sort but your perverted mind immediately assumes I was describing sex.
    Either lash yourself a couple times at the thought of that or agree that we need to make bathrooms more perv-friendly, for example with see-through bathroom stalls.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

The obvious answer is to just have all bathrooms co-ed and skip over this nonsense.

Transgender people have been using whichever bathroom they are most comfortable with for ages. I dont see why its a fuss all of a sudden now.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Members thankful for this post (2):

See? I described nothing of the sort but your perverted mind immediately assumes I was describing sex.
    Mea culpa. She was evidently watching Saturday Night Live from New York in that booth together with some guy.

Mea culpa. She was evidently watching Saturday Night Live from New York in that booth together with some guy.
    I only said I heard female laughter, not that there was a guy. Do you always think of guys when someone mentions....laughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Not only is your bigotry and your fear unfounded, but it's also sublimely ridiculous. This is one of the people who will now have to use the ladies' rooClick image for larger version. 

Name:	7a430271d1cca7db141004bd88c7c165.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	18313m because of you:
    If the argument here is visual appearance, then, for starters, it wouldn't look that good should the individual in question get pregnant.

I'd rather put it this way: do you support gender-segregated public bathrooms, and if so: on which basis?
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    If the argument here is visual appearance, then, for starters, it wouldn't look that good should the individual in question get pregnant.

I'd rather put it this way: do you support gender-segregated public bathrooms, and if so: on which basis?
    See the recent article in the Guardian where a woman complains about being treated as a sex object, and how the worst times to be on a subway train are when it's crowded, or when it's empty. In one case she fears being felt up, while in the other she fears being the object of an attack with no goodly number of witnesses to deter attackers. The rights of one who wishes to be free to go wheresoever one wishes clashes with the rights of the other who wishes to feel safe from harassment. Which should be favoured?

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

All this drama. How many single gender disabled toilets do you see vs ones that are for any disabled person?

Same for parents and children toilets.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Husar 

Did I say they were?

This is what happens when sad men stay on the internet for too long.

I only said I heard female laughter, not that there was a guy. Do you always think of guys when someone mentions....laughter?
    When it is a woman's laughter in a men's restroom - always.

If a woman sneaks alone into a men's restroom to do the things for which restrooms are, she is likely to keep quiet not to be spotted by anyone (at least that's how I would behave). If she doesn't mind betraying her presence it means that her natural shyness/prudence was suppressed by a more powerful 1) feeling or 2) influence. So it is either 1) she is with a man or 2) she is high/drunk. The former sounds more appealing to me. Never liked high/drunk women.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    This is what happens when sad men stay on the internet for too long.
    This issue? Yes it is.

Women dont want men wandering around where they shit, men dont want woment walking around them as they try to pee. If a trans pwerson is capable of passing as the other gender there should be no problem with them using the opposite bathroom, if they are not they should get back to their own bathroom.

The situation in the op is an absurdity, removing gendered bathrooms entirely is equally absurd. One extreme does not justify an opposite extremity.

Wby search for extremities, the pic Goofball posted is a good example of why we shouldn't do that. I don't really believe there is such a thing as being born in the wrong body myself but always look for what harms the least no? It would be better if he/she uses the men's toilet for everyone.
    Last edited by Fragony; 05-30-2016 at 16:16.

When it is a woman's laughter in a men's restroom - always.

If a woman sneaks alone into a men's restroom to do the things for which restrooms are, she is likely to keep quiet not to be spotted by anyone (at least that's how I would behave). If she doesn't mind betraying her presence it means that her natural shyness/prudence was suppressed by a more powerful 1) feeling or 2) influence. So it is either 1) she is with a man or 2) she is high/drunk. The former sounds more appealing to me. Never liked high/drunk women.
    It's okay, I forgive you.

It's okay, I forgive you.
    I thank him really, I don't really have a problem with high and drunk women in toilets. Suit yourself if you do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast