Thread: Attila DLC

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Attila DLC

Out of curiosity - how many of you have purchased Attila DLC?

It doesn't matter if you purchased just one DLC, or all of them, how many of you have purchased at least one DLC pack? For all of the TW games that I own I purchased all of the DLC packs, with the exception of Attila (will do in the future most probably - Empires of the East and Charlemagne are on my top list) and one DLC in Rome (Wrath of Sparta - Blood and Gore won't because my PC doesn't handle it).

How many of you have purchased DLC packs to complete your game?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Default Re: Attila DLC

I've bought all the dlc's for every TW that feature a campaign, because pretty much w/o exception the dlc campaign is better in my view than the GC.

I liked Charlemagne btw, so you definitely ought to pick that one up when it next goes on sale.

Throwing stones from afar Member Cazbol's Avatar

Like Easytarget, I've bought every campaign expansion to every Total War game. I've enjoyed them all. They are of great value to me.

On the other hand, I haven't bought a single culture pack, unit pack or blood and gore. These things just don't tempt me. Admittedly, I have the Viking Forefathers pack for Attila, but that came bundled with the pre-order. Playing the Geats was quite enjoyable, but I probably wouldn't have bought it separately.

Interesting about the culture packs and unit packs - I purchased them because I wanted to have all the factions and the extra units, to make it more varied. Plus, some factions do appeal to me included in culture packs, which is especially true for Rome 2.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Attila DLC is now at pretty much -75% off on the Steam Summer Sale.

Proud

Been to: