Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in Orlando become's USA's worst.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Mass Shooting in Orlando become's USA's worst.

Lone Shooter, Crowded Club. Hostages after shooting, SWAT attack at dawn. 50 dead including shooter, 53 more in hospital, several with prognosis uncertain.

Link

I am very sad right now. This happened only a 40 minute drive across town from me. My wife had co-workers who had stayed home last night, but do frequent the club from time to time.

Particulars unconfirmed in many cases, at present, awaiting notification of families.

"The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Shooting in Orlando become's USA's worst.

Another second gen Muslim. A homophobe according to his dad.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

I kinda have the feeling this means that Trump will win in November.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Senior Member Senior Member Graphic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    I doubt it will significantly effect anything. Everyone has ideological blinders on, anything we see is immediately filtered.

People who want to ban muslims will see another reason, people who want to ban guns will see another reason. These people already know where both candidates stand and have made up their minds.

In the end the election will come down to the economy like it does for every other election.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Another second gen Muslim. A homophobe according to his dad.
    I wonder why his dad didn't participate in the shooting, since he is also muslim. I've been told by top minds that the issue is this simple.

Because more guns and segregation is the only solution... :/

Very sad, apparently the motive was purely homophobic, but that is a crazy reaction regardless of why he felt that way...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic View Post
    I doubt it will significantly effect anything. Everyone has ideological blinders on, anything we see is immediately filtered.

People who want to ban muslims will see another reason, people who want to ban guns will see another reason. These people already know where both candidates stand and have made up their minds.

In the end the election will come down to the economy like it does for every other election.

I wonder why his dad didn't participate in the shooting, since he is also muslim. I've been told by top minds that the issue is this simple.
    A Pakistani cricket forum that I read noted, after this latest incident, that Muslims born in the west tend to have more extreme views than those who were born in Muslim countries but who have moved to the west. They particularly enjoyed one example where a western born Muslim called for greater dedication to their religion, only to be mocked by resident Pakistanis.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

They are now saying he had pledged allegiance to ISIS. Wonder if the US is going to ramp up the anti-ISIS campaign like France did after the Paris attacks.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

They are now saying he had pledged allegiance to ISIS. Wonder if the US is going to ramp up the anti-ISIS campaign like France did after the Paris attacks.
    I thought it was a bit extreme for "just homophobic", ISIS is a good one though, how fast they became more "popular" than Al Queda...

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Sad
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I thought it was a bit extreme for "just homophobic", ISIS is a good one though, how fast they became more "popular" than Al Queda...
    He also called the police up and told them that he was a terrorist who had pledged himself to jihad for ISIS, so he declared his own motivations.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Horrible, my condoleances. That's all I am going to say right now but you probably know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Horrible, my condoleances. That's all I am going to say right now but you probably know what I think.
    That this is clearly the action of a deranged young adult who, despite never really heavily participating in religious activity (according to his family), used religious extremism as an excuse to commit mass murder? Yes, Fragony. I agree with you.
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 06-13-2016 at 02:04.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Owen Jones's head just exploded on Sky News tonight.

People are people no matter what their sexuality is.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Owen Jones's head just exploded on Sky News tonight.

People are people no matter what their sexuality is.
    Complete trainwreck, that entire "discussion"...

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    That this is clearly the action of a deranged young adult who, despite never really heavily participating in religious activity (according to his family), used religious extremism as an excuse to commit mass murder? Yes, Fragony. I agree with you.
    Naturally there is only one thing that has nothing to do with it. It also had nothing to with it in Paris and Brussels. All deranged young adults. All isolated incidents, naturaly. No such things like sleeping cells. IS claiming the attack, lol rediculous never happened

Reactions of Obama and Clinton are repulsive, this isn't about guns, such vultures
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-13-2016 at 05:50.

Wonder if the US is going to ramp up the anti-ISIS campaign like France did after the Paris attacks.
    Remind me what France's campaign amounted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Very sad
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    Remind me what France's campaign amounted to.
    Isn't any. Police is on high-alert though. Right-wing parties aren't surprised at all that this happened, nobody should. If you think islam belongs here it's islam that you get, to you utmost surprise, yes you as well, they do not like you, It is what it is. It's a hostile ideogie with a limb dick but with all the cruelty to compemsate, how can anyone not get that, ir's gong to be much worse,
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-13-2016 at 10:16.

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Isn't any. Police is on high-alert though. Right-wing parties aren't surprised at all that this happened, nobody should. If you think islam belongs here it's islam that you get, to you utmost surprise, yes you as well, they do not like you, It is what it is. It's a hostile ideogie with a limb dick but with all the cruelty to compemsate, how can anyone not get that, ir's gong to be much worse,
    In this case it seems at this early stage to be a young man with mental issues latching on to something which he can hate so as to externalise his problems and then connecting it with something "bigger" than he is in an attempt to make his subsequent actions mean something.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    In this case it seems at this early stage to be a young man with mental issues latching on to something which he can hate so as to externalise his problems and then connecting it with something "bigger" than he is in an attempt to make his subsequent actions mean something.
    Almost thirty, is that a young man. Maybe, just maybe, it's just what it is. If something does the same tning everywhere it is, can we please consider that it's the exact same thing causing it, or at least muse. Bit of a trach-record the islam, especially compared to hmmmmmmmmmm no nothing really. Older societies had an excuse but the islam exists in a modern age and can't handle not being able to handle the pace. All spite. Must be hard to feel superior when the time proves you wrong.. Let's take ki out on innocents who only hurted your self-esteem
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-13-2016 at 11:39.

Lets give our guns away and pray away ISIS. Gun control is not going to work mateen had security clearance. G4S didn't want to fire him even though numerous complaints about his fantasising about killing kuffars and killing gays. One employee left as he couldn't take it anymore G4S didn't want to fire him because there might be Muslim backlash and a lawsuit. You can't ban all Muslims from guns that's profiling etc. Etc. Guns and Islam are here to stay in america get used to it. Tool up I.e. obtain a concealed carry or become extinct. Political correctness prevented mateen from being revoked security clearance and being fired and reported to police. Problem isn't guns its Fundamentalist Islam if guns were banned in america he would of used a bomb which he did but failed to explode or he would use a knife or run you over like in Israel.

Just saw Owen Jones go full retard.
    Last edited by Lizardo; 06-13-2016 at 14:00.

Almost thirty, is that a young man. Maybe, just maybe, it's just what it is. If something does the same tning everywhere it is, can we please consider that it's the exact same thing causing it, or at least muse. Bit of a trach-record the islam, especially compared to hmmmmmmmmmm no nothing really. Older societies had an excuse but the islam exists in a modern age and can't handle not being able to handle the pace. All spite. Must be hard to feel superior when the time proves you wrong.. Let's take ki out on innocents who only hurted your self-esteem
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardo View Post
    Lets give our guns away and pray away ISIS. Gun control is not going to work mateen had security clearance. G4S didn't want to fire him even though numerous complaints about his fantasising about killing kuffars and killing gays. One employee left as he couldn't take it anymore G4S didn't want to fire him because there might be Muslim backlash and a lawsuit. You can't ban all Muslims from guns that's profiling etc. Etc. Guns and Islam are here to stay in america get used to it. Tool up I.e. obtain a concealed carry or become extinct. Political correctness prevented mateen from being revoked security clearance and being fired and reported to police. Problem isn't guns its Fundamentalist Islam if guns were banned in america he would of used a bomb which he did but failed to explode or he would use a knife or run you over like in Israel.

Just saw Owen Jones go full retard.
    Somehow I start to doubt whether English is the language of communication on these boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Members thankful for this post (2):

Naturally there is only one thing that has nothing to do with it. It also had nothing to with it in Paris and Brussels. All deranged young adults.
    Because mass shooters are well known to be mentally stable, functional and productive members of society, much like these people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_...chool_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...hurch_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colora...thood_shooting

Well that didn't help. Let's see what the ex-wife of the killer has to say:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36513512

No no no. Let's look at the incidents directly linked to transgender violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

Huh. Well, let's see what's been going on in the past week or so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...istina_Grimmie
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-...o-2016-france/

This is hard.

Reactions of Obama and Clinton are repulsive, this isn't about guns, such vultures
    Well, we know that Trump can give a sensitive, well thought-out response and rally his supporters in this time when the focus should be on the victim's grieving families:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...-mass-shooting

Fragony, I'm confused. Can you help me out?
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 06-13-2016 at 17:03.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    Because mass shooters are well known to be mentally stable, functional and productive members of society, much like these people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_...chool_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...hurch_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colora...thood_shooting

Well that didn't help. Let's see what the ex-wife of the killer has to say:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36513512

No no no. Let's look at the incidents directly linked to transgender violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

Huh. Well, let's see what's been going on in the past week or so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...istina_Grimmie
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-...o-2016-france/

This is hard.

Well, we know that Trump can give a sensitive, well thought-out response and rally his supporters in this time when the focus should be on the victim's grieving families:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...-mass-shooting

Fragony, I'm confused. Can you help me out?
    Oh come on, you know that this was a terrorist attack by a muslim extremist. That doesn't cancel out other problems. But islamic-terrorism is a much bigger problem than deranged people. You are being dishonest if you refuse to see difference.

Oh come on, you know that this was a terrorist attack by a muslim extremist. That doesn't cancel out other problems. But islamic-terrorism is a much bigger problem than deranged people. You are being dishonest if you refuse to see difference.
    Yes you'd like that wouldn't you, only problem is that it isn't. Read the letter by the father at Gawker before they take it down.

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

But islamic-terrorism is a much bigger problem than deranged people.

Are you sure about that?
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    In a number of western countries that are more used to peace than war, outside war and inside living memory (hence talking about post-WW1), the biggest massacres have been perpetrated by Islamist terrorists. AFAIK they hold the record in the UK, US, France and Spain. In the UK, incidents with smaller body counts led to the restriction of firearms. They were spaced a decade apart, yet they and their signature laws are still remembered. In 2005, the 7/7 attack and another similar attack with the same MO were spaced a few weeks apart. The first killed 50+, while we were lucky the devices in the second attack malfunctioned. There was one in Scotland around the same time as well. And those are the ones that are publicly known and that I can remember offhand. NB. I've discounted the ones with melee weapons, as they don't involve the same kind of sudden mass killing as the other examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Yes you'd like that wouldn't you, only problem is that it isn't. Read the letter by the father at Gawker before they take it down.
    yeah I really like this, love pointing fingers. 50 innocent dead people don't bother me if it suits my anti-muslim agenda

Just because you would never do such a thing doesn't mean that there is no such a thing as islamic terrorism.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-14-2016 at 00:53.

there is no such a thing as islamic terrorism.
    The point is that pretty much any nutcake can get a gun, go into a public area, and have about ten minutes to absolutely go nuts before the first wave of police arrive. They can proclaim allegiance to Mickey Mouse, the bodies will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    In a number of western countries that are more used to peace than war, outside war and inside living memory (hence talking about post-WW1), the biggest massacres have been perpetrated by Islamist terrorists. AFAIK they hold the record in the UK, US, France and Spain. In the UK, incidents with smaller body counts led to the restriction of firearms. They were spaced a decade apart, yet they and their signature laws are still remembered. In 2005, the 7/7 attack and another similar attack with the same MO were spaced a few weeks apart. The first killed 50+, while we were lucky the devices in the second attack malfunctioned. There was one in Scotland around the same time as well. And those are the ones that are publicly known and that I can remember offhand. NB. I've discounted the ones with melee weapons, as they don't involve the same kind of sudden mass killing as the other examples.
    Post statistics.
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 06-14-2016 at 01:49.

yeah I really like this, love pointing fingers. 50 innocent dead people don't bother me if it suits my anti-muslim agenda

Just because you would never do such a thing doesn't mean that there is no such a thing as islamic terrorism.
    He's a self-hating bigot who was apparently a closet gay man with a profile in a gay dating app. Yet, he's still an "islamic terrorist" to you because he says so, even though his own father refutes that.

If every troubled shithead that comes from a Muslim family does something, and enables you to attribute the whole thing to your Islam boogeyman fantasy than I can't stop your obsession with strangling Islam rather than finding a proper solution.

Good luck, keep on fighting the good fight!
    Last edited by AE Bravo; 06-14-2016 at 02:12.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast