Thread: Are there any active members who live in Japan?

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Default Are there any active members who live in Japan?

I need help with receiving a DVD. FWIW, it's a rare bootleg recording of a Les Miserables performance, but the owner is only willing to send to a Japanese address.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are there any active members who live in Japan?

There's a fellow called beefy187 who frequented the gameroom, though that it has been upwards of 3 years since I last saw him. If it is a recording of the 2014 london cast I dont suppose you'd be willing to share? Had a valjean with a voice to die for.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Default Re: Are there any active members who live in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    There's a fellow called beefy187 who frequented the gameroom, though that it has been upwards of 3 years since I last saw him. If it is a recording of the 2014 london cast I dont suppose you'd be willing to share? Had a valjean with a voice to die for.
    Beefy came to mind, but he was last here in 2014 when I checked his profile. It's a 1997 Japanese production, with a very highly rated Fantine who unfortunately isn't on any cast albums.

Here she is in a 1987 concert.

The tantalising thing is that this youtube clip is obviously from the same recording.