Thread: My new heroes

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default My new heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obw4...?v=obw4Y_xfNAo

I so agree with everything they say, especially when it comes to leftist agression and political correctness being systematic lying.

That gaylord Milo is going to organise a gay parade in one of the most dangerous countries for women and gays in the universe and surroundings, Sweden. I usually really dislike gay-parades especially here in the Netherlands because nobody cares and it's a bit of an insinuation that we do, but in Sweden roll on.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-28-2016 at 08:12.

Default Re: My new heroes

His news site is pretty dumb, though. Yannopoulos is a disgrace for the Greek expatriate community, for being gay, not a bigot, which is why it'd be better if he organized a gay parade in his country of origin, not Sweden.
    Yes, gay parades are allowed to happen since 2014, but, in contrast to Netherlands, some people seem to care a bit much. Nothing extraordinary, just a religious counter-demonstration and some excommunications here and there, but even that would change Milo's mind about European progressiveness.

Come at us, bro!
    Last edited by Crandar; 06-28-2016 at 07:42.

I disagree Sweden is the perfect choice to show how wrong things can go if you let the politically correct play with the buttons. Sweden is the scariest country in the world for anyone sane, home of the stepherd wives. I hope this shakes up things a bit. It's different. In the Netherlands we are open-minded but can also be incredibly harsh, we got that balance straight, Sweden is just nuts

Sweden pretends to be a progressive country but it isn't, it's a bastion of politically correct mongrols holding at straws showing they can do all this. Simple message: you can't integrate islam, no mätter how härd yøu try. So stop trying.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-28-2016 at 09:02.

A Trump supporter talking about reason, fact and truth.

Thankyouverymuch, nice try...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    A Trump supporter talking about reason, fact and truth.

Thankyouverymuch, nice try...
    I didn't see Trump being mentioned but I could have missed that but so what if he did. He perfectly destroys political-correctness and that's all I want. The left insists on living in a dream, confuses what they want things to be with how things really are. And if you remind them of that they get violent, intellectual desperaration of bored rich kids.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-28-2016 at 10:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    I didn't see Trump being mentioned but I could have missed that but so what if he did. He perfectly destroys political-correctness and that's all I want. The left insists on living in a dream, confuses what they want things to be with how things really are. And if you remind them of that they get violent, intellectual desperaration of bored rich kids.
    Eh, Yannosomething is definitely a Trump supporter. Not only does he say so in the video, there are also other videos where he supports Trump.
    I personally don't like him though, mostly because he is an arrogant ass.

I will say now, and it may surprise you, that I can understand some of the rage against PC-speak. For example, I was in a hippy commune because a friend of mine presented her performance there. A hippie girl visitor was screaming "I have no gender!" and I just thought it has to be crazy...

But, I also think that most of what we discuss here is like one extreme discussing another, or that is how it comes across. The left decries everything a bit further right as fascism and the fascists describe everything left of them as social marxism and I'm just left thinking that they both:
    a) Over-generalize and act as though what they criticize were somehow mainstream when it is very often far more niche than they pretend.

b) Are way too extreme in the other direction themselves for my taste, and also way too hateful for someone who wants to sell me a better world.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whilst points like Nick Griffin on Question Time destroyed racism within the UK, what was funny is that he, as a self-confessed Trump supporter was saying there are no racists within Republican party, and they get excluded instantly... so how is Trump the presidential nominee? There is some evident bias in their reporting as they purposefully want to attack the 'left'.

Naturally, there are some idiots in the audience, and the people on stage know this, as they purposefully bait/trigger these idiots to attend as it furthers their agenda. With these people attending, they have to perfect revenue for attack thus use them as attempts to legitimize their arguments.

Unfortunately, only a minority of what is said is actually decent, the rest is unfortunately a show.
    Last edited by Beskar; 06-28-2016 at 14:27.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Oh, the guy who was running all over the gamergate thing. I knew that name sounded familiar. I guess I'm not shocked a right wing, gamergate guy also likes trump. And wants to "tell is like it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Eh, Yannosomething is definitely a Trump supporter. Not only does he say so in the video, there are also other videos where he supports Trump.
    I personally don't like him though, mostly because he is an arrogant ass.

I will say now, and it may surprise you, that I can understand some of the rage against PC-speak. For example, I was in a hippy commune because a friend of mine presented her performance there. A hippie girl visitor was screaming "I have no gender!" and I just thought it has to be crazy...

But, I also think that most of what we discuss here is like one extreme discussing another, or that is how it comes across. The left decries everything a bit further right as fascism and the fascists describe everything left of them as social marxism and I'm just left thinking that they both:
    a) Over-generalize and act as though what they criticize were somehow mainstream when it is very often far more niche than they pretend.

b) Are way too extreme in the other direction themselves for my taste, and also way too hateful for someone who wants to sell me a better world.
    Doesn't surprise me. Might surprise you that all my friends are lefties or apolitical. We agree to disagree

Blog Entries

Milo Yianopolis and Christina Hoff Summers, two people who have been useful in taking the wind out of the sails of the authoritarian far left, though the former is not exactly a role model to aspire to.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-28-2016 at 16:10.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You don't have to be PC and you don't have to be an asshole either by supporting Donald Trump for one stupid reason. The way he acts and speaks is unbecoming of a man and he obviously has tiny dick syndrome.

Take the dark side of Leave camp's body politic for example: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...land-and-wales
    Do you not like kielbasa or the socks with sandals thing? Apparently you hate everything.

Of course Frag, there's only one thing that has nothing to do with it right? It's either racism or religion. This is all getting so tedious now, complaining about PC.
    Last edited by AE Bravo; 06-29-2016 at 19:10.

If there is something to complain about I complain, and PC is a crippler

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

The fact Milo and Summers champion the "fight" against "SJWs" just shows how cripplingly stupid both sides are. Watching the (mostly) white middle class have this mouth breathing slap fight is giving me an ulcer.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    The fact Milo and Summers champion the "fight" against "SJWs" just shows how cripplingly stupid both sides are. Watching the (mostly) white middle class have this mouth breathing slap fight is giving me an ulcer.
    One side isn't killing the other whenever they can, and must whenever they can, and will, once they have submitted. It's humour and introspection vs a total lack of humour and bloodlust. Most muslims are really nice people, but their ideoligy has a growing cancer and everybody knows that, nice muslims know thaf most of all, say hi to your 'uncle'
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-03-2016 at 10:32.

I have more trouble here with ideological Christians than I do Muslims. Of the Muslims I know and meet on a casual basis out in my life, absolutely zero of them have ever caused me a problem that you could call religious or political in nature. Christians though? A lot of them like to run their mouths about what they want and who they hate.
    So I don't think it's fair to say one side has a growing cancer over the other. There are nutjobs all over.

Christian world didn't like the inquisition either

And that's why it went on for hundreds of years off and on and didn't stop until the 19th century. People were in such a rush to stop it.

How can you, you can't wrist any arms. Such is the same with salafists and their leftist cheermonkeys. Extremism is as welcome as the inquisition for normal muslims who only care about what's for dinner, but the multicultural leftist self-haters absolutily adores anything that's hostile to humanistic western values. Salafism, perfect match.
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-04-2016 at 15:25.

I've read this like 3 times and I'm still trying to wrap my head around this as a reply. What I've gathered here is it's the lefts fault for "reasons". So nonsense. Got it.

Member thankful for this post:

Husar