As the sun set on Malqart, a great discussion broke out as Vizier Hemilco ushered those gathered to determine justice. Jabbering went around in every direction; Hemilco could scarcely believe that these were supposed to be the elite of the kingdom. It seemed the threat of defamation and death had unraveled disciplined generals and composed nobility. Finally, when it seemed little agreement could be reached, a surge of support for the punishment of Atheotes finally reached a peak.

“No, no, no, this is not possible, I swear it!” Atheotes claimed as a small band presented him to the Vizier. “I was given station and succor by our dear king! I would never have betrayed him as such!”
“Yes, that makes sense,” Hemilco mused to himself, stroking his whispy, graying beard. “It’s also exactly what the King’s murderer would say!” With no further elaboration, the Vizier withdrew a curved, wooden made from his belt, and delivered a crushing strike to Atheotes’ head, rendering him limp.

“Very well done!” Hemilco commended the gathered. “I am sure he was quite guilty! It is far too dark now to do anything else of note. Let us retire to the old fort and emerge for a brighter tomorrow! Oh, and if I could have some assistance, could this traitor be tossed into the sea? My old bones don’t quite have the gumption for it anymore…”

Tally:

Atheotes 3(Morgan, Al Sipsclar, GH)
Raith Kemmler 2(El Barto, JHT)
GH 1 (Monty)
Monty 1(Choxorn)
JHT 1(Raith Kemmler)
El Barto 1 (Atheotes)
Morgan1 1(Autolycus)

It is now night one! Please send orders as soon as you may. You have up to the time below to submit orders. I would ideally like to end the phase a bit sooner to get back to a more normalized schedule, so if orders can be submitted sooner and let me not do writeups at an hour before midnight, that would be greatly appreciated, but you have the full time if you desire.

Alive:

El Barto
Raith Kemmler
Double A
Autolycus
Choxorn
JHT
Morgan
Bsmith
GeneralHankerchief
Al Sipsclair
Montmorency