Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	18705

And apparently it is really controversial to say
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All Lives Matter.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	18706

I don't really know what it is all about, but I sure am hungry.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Member thankful for this post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: What Lives Matter? An Inappropriate Food Picture Book *Trigger Warning*

Oh god, what have #BLM's morons done now?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: What Lives Matter? An Inappropriate Food Picture Book *Trigger Warning*

Well, you don't hear about US cops killing a large number of Germans or Blues, do you?
    Also racist pictures!

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

We also don't hear much about most people who are shot by the police are males, it's just sexist to point out that males are more criminal than females so get shot a lot more

#malelifematters

Vuk 

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Well, you don't hear about US cops killing a large number of Germans or Blues, do you?
    Also racist pictures!
    lol, it is humor Husar. Blue lives refer to police. In the US police are stereotyped as always eating doughnuts.
    Each meme has the stereotyped food of the person it is referring to. It is meant to be a humorous take on a subject people always get anal about.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    We also don't hear much about most people who are shot by the police are males, it's just sexist to point out that males are more criminal than females so get shot a lot more

#malelifematters
    Says the guy who runs a secret fight club... how many female versus male members do you have?
    If gender equality had been achieved, they'd kill the same number of men and women. You're right in that we still have a lot of work to do before a criminal career becomes a viable career path for most women. Just look at the sexist mafia lingo: Made men? What about Made women, duh?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    lol, it is humor Husar. Blue lives refer to police. In the US police are stereotyped as always eating doughnuts.
    Each meme has the stereotyped food of the person it is referring to. It is meant to be a humorous take on a subject people always get anal about.
    Racist stereotypes, and of course I also don't see why people get anal about their family members or friends getting killed over a broken car light or so.

This is all the fault of the English Dutch, if they hadn't sold New Amsterdam, people in the United States of Oranje would now be smoking weed instead of killing eachother with guns.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Says the guy who runs a secret fight club... how many female versus male members do you have?
    If gender equality had been achieved, they'd kill the same number of men and women. You're right in that we still have a lot of work to do before a criminal career becomes a viable career path for most women. Just look at the sexist mafia lingo: Made men? What about Made women, duh?!?

Racist stereotypes, and of course I also don't see why people get anal about their family members or friends getting killed over a broken car light or so.

This is all the fault of the English Dutch, if they hadn't sold New Amsterdam, people in the United States of Oranje would now be smoking weed instead of killing eachother with guns.
    lol, but I literally stereotyped everyone, so at least I am an equal opportunity offender. Don't be so sensitive my friend. It is humor, and I gave it a trigger warning specifically to keep the people who like to get butthurt out.

lol not so secret I guess, we stopped doing that but was fun for a while. We are still men.

It was between friends by the way, I have gotten worse injuries riding ponies
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-17-2016 at 13:01.

Each meme has the stereotyped food of the person it is referring to.
    Are gays and Germans united in their love for sausage? I expect German gays eat nothing but sausage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    Are gays and Germans united in their love for sausage? I expect German gays eat nothing but sausage.
    If they bite it that would end very soon

Well, I've heard that they both love sausage, so I thought why create two memes when I could make one?

Blog Entries

Edit: Screw it I'll make a new thread
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-18-2016 at 00:46.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since the Opening Post hasn't been answered, I will provide it.

The reason "Black Lives Matter" getting the response "All Lives Matter" receives disapproval is because it is undermining the cause and credibility of the statement being made. It is natural that "All Lives Matter", and unless you are a bigot, it is what everyone in this thread shares. However, "Black Lives Matter" is a campaign due to the disproportional amount of deaths black identifying people have at the hands of police services. So whilst "All Lives Matter", it is the added point of "Black Lives Matter too"/"this includes Black lives".

Now, going back to why it is disapproved, say that Vuk is victimized in his postings. Every time he posts, Beskar gives him an infraction. Vuk getting upset with this treatment posts "Vuk Posts Matter" in the Watch tower. However, when he does, other members like Husar respond with "All Posts Matter". What is the effect of this? It de-legitimizes Vuk's grievance with his posts being constantly infracted. It is whitewashing the issue. By posting "All Posts Matter", you are not supporting Vuk or his grievance.

Now, I hope this has cleared it up for you.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Husar 

Blog Entries

Pity #blacklivesmatter has become the name of a racist movement that agitate for racial segregation and general anarchism through a concieted effort to deflect all blame for the woes of the african american community upon a concept of "whiteness" that has become so disconnected from it's original meaning as to not even refer to skin colour in the eyes of the members.

"All lives matter" isnt an attempt to white-wash it's a denouncement of the hypocracy in group exhibiting blatant racial prejudice while trying to maintain the facade that it is anti racist. It's like if Vuk started complaining about the badmouthing of republicans with a thread titles "Republican feelings matter", it starts off with him saying we need to watch our language but half way through he starts pissing on the democrats and third partys. Then a few hours later hooahguy makes a thread of his own mockingly named "all feelings matters".
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-18-2016 at 17:25.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That is unfortunately an problem as a lot of movements end up fostering an "us and them" atmosphere and perverse the nature of the debate. I liked Maisie Williams comment removing 'feminism' as a label, and advocating "You are either a normal person or a sexist".
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Blog Entries

Hrm, sadly that keeps getting used to call sexist anyone who doesnt ascribe to the description feminist, not realizing that a lot of people dont want to be called feminist because they dont want to be lumped in with the extreme "if you are not with us you are against us" man hating crowd.

The black american communities need community leaders in the vein of Martin Luther King or later-life Mandela, but all they seem to get are either Neo-Black Panthers or Al Sharpton.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-18-2016 at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    The black american communities need community leaders in the vein of Martin Luther King or later-life Mandela, but all they seem to get are either Neo-Black Panthers or Al Sharpton.
    You haven't heard? They're being murdered on the regular. Some of these people are beloved members of their communities and churches, not just inner-city loiterers like how it's presented most of the time.

Everyone needs to stop living in a bubble. The police started this war.
    Last edited by AE Bravo; 07-18-2016 at 18:42.

While the actions of the police were questionable to say the least those who were shot weren't exactly saints. Nothing good is going to come from this, some BLM components are simply after race-riots.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Pity #blacklivesmatter has become the name of a racist movement that agitate for racial segregation and general anarchism through a concieted effort to deflect all blame for the woes of the african american community upon a concept of "whiteness" that has become so disconnected from it's original meaning as to not even refer to skin colour in the eyes of the members.
    Outside of rants from Fox news and other equally credible sources, I have never heard these things advocated by the leadership of BLM.
    It is quite likely that the lunatic fringe of the Black Power movement have spouted their usual nonsense under the BLM banner; the outliers always try to assume the mantle, or at least affiliation with a legitimate cause.
    Sort of like claiming all Republicans are fascist white power loons because members of the KKK belong to the party.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Blog Entries

Or like claiming all gamergate are womenhating neckbeards?

BLM is a hashtag campaign, it has no leaders, it has no message control and it has no agreed on direction.

Those that shout the loudest lead the rest and the loudest shout is increasingly becoming the lunatic fringe.

As for the fox news being the only ones reporting on it; what do you expect from the politically polaraized media? One side plugs thier ears, the other screams and shouts, which does which depends on which side's sacred cow is being focused on.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-18-2016 at 19:37.

If you're going to use Youtube to prove that, you're going to fall short. There are probably more videos of police acting up and getting trigger happy than there are of death chants.

Bubble trouble.
    Last edited by AE Bravo; 07-18-2016 at 20:38.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

I can forgive Greyblades because he is a Brit but people forget how reviled MLK jr. was in his time. There is a total whitewashing of the civil rights movement. The man blocked highways, grounded public transport, and spent some not unsubstantial time in prison. White America HATED this man. The majority of his "white" allies were Jews from New York, who, lets be honest, were not really in the fold.

People of my grandparents age wanted black people shot in the street. The fact that the blacks were getting uppity was insane.

Also #BLM is not a centralized movement. I don't understand why everything is being attached to them.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Blog Entries

Strike I wasnt saying they should have another MLK because he was popular among whites but because he was a force to restrain violence, the Black panthers under a new lable are once again screaming "kill cops, kill whitey" and the moderate speakers, who could direct the anger and frustration that BLM are exploiting to less violent more contructive outlets, are plugging thier ears on the sidelines.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-19-2016 at 16:38.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

lol, it is humor Husar...It is meant to be a humorous take on a subject people always get anal about.
    I apologize for my sniggering... But given the picture of a sausage for Germans and Gay men the above response to our German admin is so funny
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Vuk 

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Since the Opening Post hasn't been answered, I will provide it.

The reason "Black Lives Matter" getting the response "All Lives Matter" receives disapproval is because it is undermining the cause and credibility of the statement being made. It is natural that "All Lives Matter", and unless you are a bigot, it is what everyone in this thread shares. However, "Black Lives Matter" is a campaign due to the disproportional amount of deaths black identifying people have at the hands of police services. So whilst "All Lives Matter", it is the added point of "Black Lives Matter too"/"this includes Black lives".

Now, going back to why it is disapproved, say that Vuk is victimized in his postings. Every time he posts, Beskar gives him an infraction. Vuk getting upset with this treatment posts "Vuk Posts Matter" in the Watch tower. However, when he does, other members like Husar respond with "All Posts Matter". What is the effect of this? It de-legitimizes Vuk's grievance with his posts being constantly infracted. It is whitewashing the issue. By posting "All Posts Matter", you are not supporting Vuk or his grievance.

Now, I hope this has cleared it up for you.
    There are a few problems with this, but let's back away and start from the beginning. I have not up to this point given an opinion on this if I recall correctly.
    Here is how I see it:
    Do Black Lives Matter? Of course they do, and anyone who has a problem saying that has issues.
    Do All Lives Matter? Of course they do, and anyone who has a problem saying that has issues.

The truth is though, that most people in this country have a problem saying one or the other? Why? By design. The Democrat Party and those who share their goals and values want to divide this country on every issue possible, and use that division to win elections.
    The situations is intentionally confused.

Here is how it works:
    The Democrat friendly media uses a mixture of legitimate tragedies and manufactured tragedies to falsely create the impression that black people are being systematically targeted for extermination by America's Police forces. They have for decades already been indoctrinating young black children to believe that white people and police hate them and want to kill them. (No, seriously, a lot of inner city black children literally think of white people and police as the f*(king boogey man who is coming to get them at night. My sis is a teacher who helped teach in some schools in Milwaukee, and she was shocked to find this out)
    Black people understandably and legitimately fear for their lives and hate the police and white people (as the media always lays the police problems at the doorstep of white people, it is ultimately their fault).
    Black people feel like society doesn't believe their lives matter, and start legitimately protesting with the slogan "Black Lives Matter". The implied meaning of this slogan is "Black Lives Matter Too". The messaging is not as clear or inclusive as it could be, but doesn't need to be as in normal circumstance its meaning would be completely clear.

The problem arises when enormous numbers of those in the BLM movement call for the death of white people and police all over Twitter and during their rallies. BLM leaders are caught encouraging violence against police and white people. More importantly, BLM do not denounce these violent elements as extremists, but seem to embrace them. BLM "protestors" riot, rape, kill, and destroy. It suddenly starts appearing to people who are not black like this movement is a war against police and white people. Suddenly the implied "Too" at the end of their slogan is not so obvious as it beings to look like a black power movement.

With terrorist attacks and crime being committed by BLM against whites, other minorities, and police, it is really hard to draw any other conclusion.
    Entire "Blue Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter".
    People see police being disproportionately targeted for slaughter and hate crimes by the BLM, so they see the need to point out that these are just people too. Again, there is a "too implied". To BLM people though, it only seems to be an attempt to justify the illusion the Left created of a war on minorities by America's police forces.

"All Lives Matter" is the necessary answer to the crimes of BLM, in the same way that BLM is the necessary answer to the perceived crimes of America's police. All Lives Matter says that you cannot start massacring other people because you think you have not been treated well. They hear the hatred of so many in the BLM movement, and the calls to have whitey and the police killed and think "What the heck did I ever do? I never meant you any harm and you want me dead? Doesn't my life matter?".
    Of course the "All Lives Matter" crowd doesn't realize that by refusing to acknowledge that Black Lives Matter, they are just reinforcing the opinions of BLM advocates that white people are racist and don't care about the black community and are trying to de-legitimize problems that affect them. To them, they are acknowledging it by saying "All Lives Matter", and "Black Lives Matter" really means that police lives and the lives of those of other races do not matter.
    Meanwhile BLM people refuse to say "All Lives Matter" because they think it de-legitimizes their problems, and they just confirm the opinion of ALM people that BLM don't think their lives matter.

The truth is that most BLM people truly believe that All Lives Matter, and most ALM people truly believe that Black Lives Matter. So why won't they just say it? Because Democrats have deliberately controlled the messaging in such a way as to cause total confusing and set people against each other who were not and should not be enemies to begin with. That is how they win elections.
    The truth is that All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter, but that no one in this country looks at both of those statements at face value. They all read evil intentions in one of them, and by their failure to embrace the statement confirm their evil intentions to the other group.

You're unhinged.

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

The Democrat Party and those who share their goals and values want to divide this country on every issue possible, and use that division to win elections.
    Like Republicans don't do such things.

Entire "Blue Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter".
    Curiously, in Ukrainian and Russian "blue" referring to a person means "gay".
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

I can forgive Greyblades because he is a Brit but people forget how reviled MLK jr. was in his time. There is a total whitewashing of the civil rights movement. The man blocked highways, grounded public transport, and spent some not unsubstantial time in prison. White America HATED this man. The majority of his "white" allies were Jews from New York, who, lets be honest, were not really in the fold.

People of my grandparents age wanted black people shot in the street. The fact that the blacks were getting uppity was insane.

Also #BLM is not a centralized movement. I don't understand why everything is being attached to them.
    Notable portions of White America hated MLK -- but by no means a majority. A clear majority at the beginning of the Civil Rights era DID want things to stay the same -- most of them rather blithely uncaring about the plight of Black America because it did not impinge directly on them.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

...The truth is that most BLM people truly believe that All Lives Matter, and most ALM people truly believe that Black Lives Matter. So why won't they just say it? Because Democrats have deliberately controlled the messaging in such a way as to cause total confusing and set people against each other who were not and should not be enemies to begin with. That is how they win elections.
    The truth is that All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter, but that no one in this country looks at both of those statements at face value. They all read evil intentions in one of them, and by their failure to embrace the statement confirm their evil intentions to the other group.
    Many are and do say that, from both sides. However, what gets reported or emphasized in the news media is quite different. News/journalism/media, to be engaging and interesting (and sell ad copy) MUST focus on conflict. Most don't go as far as W.R. Hearst to foment conflict, but that norms of reportage tend to emphasize the conflictual elements of any story. This makes it all to easy for the parties themselves, with a bit of a media "assist" to polarize the conflict even further.

In conditions of relative polarization already -- such as is obviously extent in the USA today -- it is simply that much easier for media reporting norms to actually encourage a worsening conflict.

Consider: Dispute Resolution Journal, Aug-Oct 2001, pp. 40-55.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Vuk 

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Notable portions of White America hated MLK -- but by no means a majority. A clear majority at the beginning of the Civil Rights era DID want things to stay the same -- most of them rather blithely uncaring about the plight of Black America because it did not impinge directly on them.
    Even in 1968 Gallup shows that a majority of Americans believed the negro was still responsible for his own plight and that they should stop protesting, their point had been made. The numbers are worse for 64. He was viewed with more scorn than the BLM movement is today.

White America was certainly not welcoming or caring.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast