Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Lives Matter?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: What Lives Matter? An Inappropriate Food Picture Book *Trigger Warning*

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Even in 1968 Gallup shows that a majority of Americans believed the negro was still responsible for his own plight and that they should stop protesting, their point had been made. The numbers are worse for 64. He was viewed with more scorn than the BLM movement is today.

White America was certainly not welcoming or caring.
    True that, though I ascribe it more to complacency then mis-like.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Default Re: What Lives Matter? An Inappropriate Food Picture Book *Trigger Warning*

You're unhinged.
    No. Setting aside the predictable defamation of the Democrats, he more-or-less captures some core tensions and public perceptions for the issue.

More concisely, "Black Lives Matter Too", but "So Do Non-Black Lives".

They're both stupid, purely-contrarian slogans, and the only coherent justification I've heard for them is 'bandwagon'. What a pointless thing to make a social argument under their franchises....
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    No. Setting aside the predictable defamation of the Democrats, he more-or-less captures some core tensions and public perceptions for the issue.

More concisely, "Black Lives Matter Too", but "So Do Non-Black Lives".

They're both stupid, purely-contrarian slogans, and the only coherent justification I've heard for them is 'bandwagon'. What a pointless thing to make a social argument under their franchises....
    lol, you know me Montmorency, I always have to call out them darned old liberals.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Blog Entries

So, someone blew up a cop car yesterday.

Pipe bomb explodes on police vehicle in Maryland

A pipe bomb exploded on a police vehicle in suburban Maryland early Wednesday, the police said.

The vehicle was parked on the street outside an officer's house in Thurmont, Maryland, Police Chief Greg Eyler told CBS Washington, D.C., affiliate WUSA-TV.

At around 12:30 a.m., the officer heard an explosion, Eyler told WUSA-TV. He and his wife went outside, and they found the remains of a pipe bomb beside his vehicle.

Eyler said it looked like someone placed the pipe bomb on the hood of the vehicle against the windshield. The main damage to the vehicle was to the windshield, and the bomb also blew out at least one side window.

The explosion sent shrapnel into a nearby house, sources told CBS News homeland security correspondent Jeff Pegues.

No one was injured, Eyler said.

A source told CBS News the bomb was "legit."

The bomb fragments were being analyzed at a lab for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Pegues reports.

No one was under arrest and the motive was unclear.

Investigators were not ruling anything out because of recent incidents where police officers have been targeted, Pegues reports.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 08-04-2016 at 11:39.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Cop car lives matter?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    So, someone blew up a cop car yesterday.

Pipe bomb explodes on police vehicle in Maryland
    Pokemon GO is still infinitely more dangerous to police cars.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36850110
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Member thankful for this post:

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...aos?CMP=twt_gu

lol, maybe the brittish police should start randomly shooting negroes to satisfy black life muppets so they get the racism they crave. Black life muppets are lmuch like leftist bored rich kids, rebels without a cause. A cause! A cause! My ffswutreally for a cause

Just like in the USA most blacks get killed by blacks. Does that matter, not to black life muppets. Only cherrypicked admittingly questionable events
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-05-2016 at 13:24.

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...aos?CMP=twt_gu

lol, maybe the brittish police should start randomly shooting negroes to satisfy black life muppets so they get the racism they crave. Black life muppets are lmuch like leftist bored rich kids, rebels without a cause. A cause! A cause! My ffswutreally for a cause

Just like in the USA most blacks get killed by blacks. Does that matter, not to black life muppets. Only cherrypicked admittingly questionable events
    Having high trust for the police helps bringing down crime. That requires that the police is trustworthy. In particular if you live close to crime, as it means that you'll have a lot more interaction with the police than average. It makes a lot of difference if they arrest that buddy's buddy that you suspected could've been a drug dealer, compared to beating up that other buddy's buddy that you know is fairly decent.

Let me put it this way, when the state got the monopoly of violence, the murder rate dropped 98-99% percent. When a community can't trust the police, they have to establish their own defense against violence, like in the old days, that had 50-100 times the murder rate of (Western Europe) today.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

Blog Entries

So what the hell are they doing in london? Seriously.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Why would it matter? They're a response to police brutality. Of course that matters but that's not why they're protesting. You're the one cherrypicking.

So what the hell are they doing in london? Seriously.
    Well lets see.
    Hard question that one .
    Obviously you have given it a great deal of thought.
    So how's about ...It's London, that means it's the Met.
    Does that seem logical so far? Are you keeping up?
    So you will be aware that the Met has a bit of a recurring problem, yes?
    A problem that has been ongoing for decades, yes?
    A problem which occasionally cannot be covered up sufficiently and so requires a government or a judicial inquiry, yes?
    Now perhaps you can answer this question.....
    Year after year , decade after decade what do these inquiries find?
    Is it
    A The Met is a wonderful organisation which does its job with a sprinkling of unicorns and rainbows.
    B The Met is institutionally racist and cannot do its job effectively until it fixes it's deep rooted faults.
    [/B]

See above for the answer, but you do seem to come across as a dumb racist so I don't think answers will help you at all.
    Apologies for the use of the word "dumb", it is superfluous to the word "racist".

Blog Entries

Oh boy here we go.

oh no we don't, too normal to bother with

Oh boy here we go.
    A or B
    Simple isn't it.
    I take it you know the answer, so the next question is why did you write such nonsense when you knew full well why there are protests in London and that there are plenty of valid reasons for those protests?
    After all it is in the news today that the problems which were a factor in the expensive riots 5 years ago are now worse instead of better.
    Perhaps you think improving matters is not important and objecting to those matters is somehow unimportant.
    Which would be a very strange view, and a totally unjustifiable view from any logical perspective.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Tribesman? Is that you?

at least change then style man.
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 08-06-2016 at 00:14.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Member thankful for this post:

????????

Got it right here, you can pick it up tomorow

There we go again, this time Milwalky. Criminal is shot, is black so must be racism, so why not burn stuff. If black life matters do something with your life. Screw that victimtude, really. Almost all blacks who get killed are kil,ed by blacks, fact.
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-14-2016 at 09:48.

.Almost all blacks who get killed are kil,ed by blacks, fact.
    Is it a fact or is it a fiction?

Blog Entries

In america, fact.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 08-14-2016 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    Is it a fact or is it a fiction?
    It's a fact. Why it is a fact is a different discussion.

In america, fact.
    So its also a fact that the same is true for whites killing whites

It's a fact. Why it is a fact is a different discussion.
    It is a different discussion, but it's also the same discussion.
    The question is why did you raise it in a topic about protests about police violence.
    Is it an attempt to deflect away from the issue of institutional racism

It is a different discussion, but it's also the same discussion.
    The question is why did you raise it in a topic about protests about police violence.
    Is it an attempt to deflect away from the issue of institutional racism
    More whites are shot by the police, also a fact. Most criminals are male by the way, there I said it. I'll just admit it I'm a feminist

Blog Entries

So its also a fact that the same is true for whites killing whites
    Indeed, which is why it's combined with the other statistics, like how they commit 52% of murders while only having 13% of the population share.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 08-14-2016 at 12:41.

Mostly other blacks, but if a cop shoots a black suddenly black life matters, Picking cotton must have been really traumatising it still haunts them today

We have the douchebags here, we have this black-pete thing that upsets the upset. Doesn't matter to them that it's a perfectly innocent kid's party, they celebrate it in our former colonies as well. Most hilarious, or sad, was that my nephew was attacked by bored white rich kids. He can't whipe it of he's actually black, and played black pete.
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-14-2016 at 13:21.

Mostly other blacks, but if a cop shoots a black suddenly black life matters, Picking cotton must have been really traumatising it still haunts them today

We have the douchebags here, we have this black-pete thing that upsets the upset. Doesn't matter to them that it's a perfectly innocent kid's party, they celebrate it in our former colonies as well. Most hilarious, or sad, was that my nephew was attacked by bored white rich kids. He can't whipe it of he's actually black, and played black pete.
    Racist much?

More whites are shot by the police, also a fact.
    Another attempt to dodge the issue.
    An unrmed black man is far more likely to be shot by the police than an unarmed white man.

Indeed, which is why it's combined with the other statistics, like how they commit 52% of murders while only having 13% of the population share.
    What you wrote is the claim an individual made, the link explores if that claim is factual.
    What you need to do is read the verdict, or even better read the two linked studies. Or even just read as far as the bit where "52% of murders" is pointed out to be wrong.

Blog Entries

If you had actually paid attention you would know that it was the Bureau of Justice statistsics who was that individual who says that 52% of murders between 1980 and 2008 were caused by black offenders.

If you werent lazy maybe you would actually back up your statements and not come off as a contrarian tit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast