Thread: Cannot get EBII to start

Default Cannot get EBII to start

I been trying to get EB2 running but without success. I bought the M2TW & Kingdoms DLC game off of Steam. As per the instructions I have made a new path to install the game. c:/Games/M2TW After doing that I downloaded and installed the EB2 mod to the same M2TW folder. I did start a game in the vanilla game first as per instructions but I keep getting a error message in the M2TW Launcher Replacement v1.2 box that says:

Scanning mods...
    1 mods found
    Running 'medieval2.exe --features.mods/EBII'
    Error running 'medieval2.exe': The system cannot find the file specified

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and mod pack three times now as in the instructions but I cannot get EBII to even start. I can get the vanilla game to run but that's it. I'm stuck at this point. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Skott; 07-24-2016 at 06:34.

Default Re: Cannot get EBII to start

Anyone?

Well, I never have been able to get it to start up. I can't recommend this mod unfortunately. For me its a dud. A shame too because I really wanted to try it. I figured since it was a newer mod there wouldn't be a problem unlike many of the older mods.

i had this problem aswell and eventhough they say do not install into the steam files... thats what got it working for me weirdly enough