Thread: Occupation options

Default Occupation options

I've a little problem with the occupation options: when I occupy peacefully a settlement all the buildings remain in place but when I raze or enslave one all building , eccept hinterland_buildings, are destroyed or downgraded, this problem is present also in Medieval Kingdoms vanilla.
    How can I mod this? How can I change this option and obtain that with raze and enslaved buildings remain in place?
    Thanks

Default Re: Occupation options

Just for the record, the whole point of razing a settlement is to tear down the buildings, so razing it but keeping all structures intact seems a bit unintuitive.

Default Re: Occupation options

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates VI Eupator View Post
    Just for the record, the whole point of razing a settlement is to tear down the buildings, so razing it but keeping all structures intact seems a bit unintuitive.
    Ok, buildings can be damaged but in medieval they disappear after razing. In one of my gameplay my capitol city has been conquered and razed and when I've taken it back I've found only roads and farms. So I'm searching a way to change it if it is not too difficult. Does anyone know which files change?
    Thanks