Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berlin this time

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

Default Berlin this time

Speechless...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Berlin this time

Religion of peas.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Ave Maria, gratia plena, dominus tecum.
    Benedictus tu in mulieribus et benedictus fructis ventris, Jesus.
    Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora pro nobis peccatoribus, et pauperes familias eorum.
    Amen

So saddening.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

'Twas a matter of time, and it is to the credit of the german security services that it took so long for a major terrorist attack to succeed on german soil while the rest of europe took the brunt of the disasters that come with unrestricted immigration from a hostile culture.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Just as terrible as everything else going on in the world.
    I prefer to look at the bright side, I could have been born 15 years before the 30 years war...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Was it a Norwegian Wiccan again?
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Was it a Norwegian Wiccan again?
    No, it was a Polish truck that killed all the people...

Looks like Poland is threatening German security again...
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

time to apply....the formula!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noname.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	19272
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

That is an incredibly strange view, especially considering that Germany just began to return thousands of Afghans to Afghanistan.
    Last I heard, the remaining refugees are stuck somewhere in Southern Europe, if they come in illegally or get smuggled that hardly qualifies as our action.

As for step 7, that's absolutely justified, yes, I tend to skip the first 6 steps because 7 is the most fun.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I feel like the formulae is missing a step where the 'proposed solution' of those who want to 'stop it' involves 'burning down mosques', 'rounding up muslims into camps and deporting them', 'glassing the middle east', 'using naval ships to sink refugee boats', and 'build a massive concrete war with machine gun fortifications' to stop the refugees.

Then it goes to 7 where people are quite rightly calling those people lunatics and bigots for sentencing millions of people unfairly due to the actions of a handful of people. It is interesting what context can do to an argument when you ignore massive crucial aspects.
    Last edited by Beskar; 12-20-2016 at 17:53.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Member thankful for this post:

Blog Entries
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I feel like the formulae is missing a step where the 'proposed solution' of those who want to 'stop it' involves 'burning down mosques', 'rounding up muslims into camps and deporting them', 'glassing the middle east', 'using naval ships to sink refugee boats', and 'build a massive concrete war with machine gun fortifications' to stop the refugees.

Then it goes to 7 where people are quite rightly calling those people lunatics and bigots for sentencing millions of people unfairly due to the actions of a handful of people. It is interesting what context can do to an argument when you ignore massive crucial aspects.
    I would say that totally ignoring the impacts that this refugee influx is having also fails on a few massive crucial aspects.

if saying that deportations and the use of nuclear weapons falls on the same level to you.....ok

me, I would settle on stopping the influx and deportations, but hey, that's just me.
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

Indeed, quote from your link:

The German authorities say they cannot be sure if a man in custody was behind Monday's lorry attack on a Berlin Christmas market that killed 12 people.
    "We have to entertain the theory that the detainee might possibly not have been the perpetrator," federal prosecutor Peter Frank told reporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I would say that totally ignoring the impacts that this refugee influx is having also fails on a few massive crucial aspects.

if saying that deportations and the use of nuclear weapons falls on the same level to you.....ok

me, I would settle on stopping the influx and deportations, but hey, that's just me.
    The influx is already stopped, or isn't it? Besides, what would have been a viable alternative strategy when they were already in Greece and Italy? Throw Italy and Greece out of the EU and build a wall around them fast? The German decision to take a share of the burden was as much a service to these two countries (as well as some other eastern countries that were whining about foreigners at their borders) as it was to the refugees one might think. As far as I'm aware there are now fences along those borders, Turkey was paid to hold them back and at least in the mainstream media I did not hear about millions more arriving lately. So how and where is the influx still going on officially?

Blog Entries

The aformentioned uspect has just been released for lack of evidence.

]
    An unfair equivalence, one made all the more striking considering the moderate perspective beskar supports is currently responsible for a far higher bodycount in the last half century than the fringe views he uses as a strawman.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 12-20-2016 at 19:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    An unfair equivalence, one made all the more striking considering the moderate perspective beskar supports is currently responsible for a far higher bodycount in the last half century than the fringe views he uses as a strawman.
    That is way too simplistic a statement to make anything of it. If you want to count bodies, I can give you plenty of things that cause a higher body count than islamic terrorism, much higher than "immigrant terrorism" and are "merely" byproducts of our way of life. If we want to go there, current islamic terrorism is by extension also just a byproduct of our way of life.

May I also ask you what solutions you would apply?

Blog Entries

I wasnt referring to terrorism, I was referring to the damage the migrants have done to your nation over the last year alone;

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...QKXCs&hl=en_US

A deluge of murderers thieves rapists and paedophiles have snuck into europe in the guise of refugees, unfiltered by even the basic degree of border control, and its results have turned even the responsible Merkel's head.

You have a higher body count, a greater level of misery the men of straw you constantly dagger are responsoble for unleashing on our continent?
    Then present it, or finally cease your endless evasion and whataboutery. The abominable infection your like invited and defend to the hilt is what is trying to destroy everything you love.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 12-20-2016 at 20:19.

Blog Entries

As for what I would suggest? Deportations.

Everyone who came illegally who cannot be identified as syrian get sent home, everyone who can be identified as syrian who isnt likely to be executed by assad you send back, those who will be executed give to whichever middle east nation that will take them.

Those that cant be fobbed off you keep under the condition that the first crime they commit will get them deported with the rest regardless of result.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I was merely quoting actual statements I have personally heard on the internet and advocated by people in real life. I did not list them in any order of significance. But given the nature of the statements, I still feel my statement about 'Missing Step' being justified as inciting the response of the 7th step.

Though, in response to Greyblades, I wasn't actually establishing a strawman. I never labeled a group of people and attributed these to them, I said "These are the types of statements people say to incite comments of being called a bigot and a racist". Given the nature of the statements, it is not surprising that they might incite these type of responses from people, though usually these people go unchallenged as they tend to be known for being rather loudmouthed and opinionated anyway, and they are 'tolerated' due to other attributes or aspects, such as being family members, work colleagues, and so on.

Strawman would be more closely aligned with your comment, Greyblades. Given I haven't actually stated my position, but apparently it is a moderate perspective and responsible for a large bodycount. I am rather amused by this assertion.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

I wasnt referring to terrorism, I was referring to the damage the migrants have done to your nation over the last year alone;

A deluge of murderers thieves rapists and paedophiles have snuck into europe in the guise of refugees, unfiltered by even the basic degree of border control, and its results have turned even the responsible Merkel's head.

You have a higher body count, a greater level of misery the men of straw you constantly dagger are responsoble for unleashing on our continent?
    Then present it, or finally cease your endless evasion and whataboutery. The abominable infection your like invited and defend to the hilt is what is trying to destroy everything you love.
    That's the typical alt-right thinly veiled racist rhetoric that has no basis in reality:

https://en.qantara.de/content/refuge...ro-correlation

http://www.thelocal.de/20160610/why-...have-plummeted

“The statement comparing Germans and immigrants is stupid,” Wendt said. “You cannot make a blanket statement about refugees, who are many people coming from many different countries.

“There are people who never read the news and only look at Facebook, where they only get the impression that all crimes are committed by refugees… but that of course is not statistically true.
    Your accusation at the end is way too generic once again, it is completely unclear what you are saying. So let me go with the two interpretations I can see:

1. You say I defend the crimes: Blatant lie and complete failure to get my point, more luck next time.

2. You are offended that I "defend to the hilt" refugees as a whole: Well, given that they are, as a group, about as guilty as any other group of 2 million people, I can only assume that you have a racist motivation to want me to hate all of them.

Pick your explanation...

As for the higher body count, that is supposedly normal with more inhabitants, what you fail to prove is that it is abnormally increased beyond an expected increase. I will even give you that it may be a bit higher statistically, but that is to be expected to some extent.
    Your map from a crazy Facebook-group doesn't show jack as long as we don't know how high the crime rate was before the immigrants came, plus it is based on assumptions that the perpetrators were refugees or immigrants.
    https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...cationFile&v=1
    In 2014 the German police registered 6.082.064 crimes in Germany overall, just to put your numbers into perspective.
    2.179 murders and "killings" (Totschlag in German, iirc when a killing was not planned ahead)
    7.345 rapes and sexual assaults

Now you have all the variables, for example not every criminal in your statistic was necessarily a refugee and not every rape or sexual assault in Germany in 2014 was necessarily reported. For example because girls don't report their own father and so on.
    The map you linked is also based on the media interpretations of some Facebook group, that alone disqualifies as a credible source for anything. The sarcastic headline and alt-right use of words don't help. But if you like maps, here is one for attacks on refugee homes:
    http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/storag...ion=1428420838
    edit: And of course the "hoaxmap", a map of hoax reports of refugee crimes and other false allegations: http://hoaxmap.org
    Are you sure none on your map appear on this one, too?
    edit2: When I compared Pirna in Saxony, I noticed that there are cases of Romanians getting arrested for theft on your map. To count Romanians as "refugees" seems a bit odd, no?

As for your solution, people who are here illegally need to be found first, how would you go about that? Send the Gestapo to search all homes? Which Middle East nation has declared that it is ready to take anyone we want to send back? And did you know that sending people back to Syria would violate our own laws? We cannot send people back to a warzone, even the deportations to Afghanistan are highly controversial because the country isn't all that safe.

What I do agree with is that crimes should affect the asylum process, they currently do not or only in extreme cases. I do however wonder what you mean by "regardless of result"? Send them back even if they'll get killed? A bullet would be cheaper than an airplane ticket in that case... An execution (by proxy) for a theft seems unwarranted in any case.
    The thing is that our asylum laws are somewhat work in progress due to the lack of attention they got for many years. That's not only true for those laws however, the rights of disabled people are also lagging behind a bit and so on. Such is the way of democracy.
    Last edited by Husar; 12-20-2016 at 21:27.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Just as terrible as everything else going on in the world.
    I prefer to look at the bright side, I could have been born 15 years before the 30 years war...
    Point. Just read a stat on WW2 Russia. Males born in 1923...turning 18 in 1941....only 20% were alive in 1946.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

This kind of snapshot is a poor use of statistics. At a minimum, you would need comparative figures for a similar swath of the general population and then some anova work to note a statistically significant difference.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Point. Just read a stat on WW2 Russia. Males born in 1923...turning 18 in 1941....only 20% were alive in 1946.
    Bloody hell. IIRC Louis posted some stat about the 18-40 French generation from 1914-1918 as well, of which 1/3 were dead and another 1/3 were maimed. Of course, nothing in history compares with the Jews in occupied Europe, of which 95% of all age groups were dead by 1945, the most thorough rubbing out of an ethnic group in history.

Wait until the Islamists become a majority in Europe by the end of this century, it will make the Shoa look like a walk in the park.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I was merely quoting actual statements I have personally heard on the internet and advocated by people in real life. I did not list them in any order of significance. But given the nature of the statements, I still feel my statement about 'Missing Step' being justified as inciting the response of the 7th step.

Though, in response to Greyblades, I wasn't actually establishing a strawman. I never labeled a group of people and attributed these to them, I said "These are the types of statements people say to incite comments of being called a bigot and a racist". Given the nature of the statements, it is not surprising that they might incite these type of responses from people, though usually these people go unchallenged as they tend to be known for being rather loudmouthed and opinionated anyway, and they are 'tolerated' due to other attributes or aspects, such as being family members, work colleagues, and so on.

Strawman would be more closely aligned with your comment, Greyblades. Given I haven't actually stated my position, but apparently it is a moderate perspective and responsible for a large bodycount. I am rather amused by this assertion.
    Do not weasel this beskar I do not have the patience for you, you clearly said:

the 'proposed solution' of those who want to 'stop it' involves 'burning down mosques', 'rounding up muslims into camps and deporting them', 'glassing the middle east', 'using naval ships to sink refugee boats', and 'build a massive concrete war with machine gun fortifications' to stop the refugees.
    The most lenient interpretation is a straw man; in this case an assertion based on a fringe but applied to the whole and your denial it is almost as large an insult to my reading comprehension as your customary passive agressive retort will likely be.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    This kind of snapshot is a poor use of statistics. At a minimum, you would need comparative figures for a similar swath of the general population and then some anova work to note a statistically significant difference.
    You would be correct if not for the fact that I was using this not to establish the level of crime compared to locals but to exhibit the weight of wrongs inflicted on the same native population. That picture was taken in June and is of the map linked below the image, this is the map in december:

Weighty enough for any who havent completely nailed thier colours to the multicultural mast.

Speaking of which I'll get to husar's wall of projection in my next post.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

This is terrible. I mean the 9 deaths, of course.

That people are -again- using this badmouth a huge group of people who've fled their wartorn homes isn't terrible, it's just sad. I don't care for islam as a religion (goes against too many of my personal values), but they're human beings and they have every right to apply for asylum. That there are quite a few rotten apples in the group is a serious problem, but that does not detract from the rights that these people as individuals have.

For the record, I think it's foremost the responsibility of nearby safe countries to house these refugees and I don't think that being a refugee should entitle you to free choice where to settle. But that's something to be decided and implemented on an international level. Lashing out against refugees is just spiteful and pointless.

Members thankful for this post (4):

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

This is, of course, true, because not just anyone can stick a pin on a google map.

Husar 

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kralizec View Post
    This is terrible. I mean the 9 deaths, of course.

That people are -again- using this badmouth a huge group of people who've fled their wartorn homes isn't terrible, it's just sad. I don't care for islam as a religion (goes against too many of my personal values), but they're human beings and they have every right to apply for asylum. That there are quite a few rotten apples in the group is a serious problem, but that does not detract from the rights that these people as individuals have.

For the record, I think it's foremost the responsibility of nearby safe countries to house these refugees and I don't think that being a refugee should entitle you to free choice where to settle. But that's something to be decided and implemented on an international level. Lashing out against refugees is just spiteful and pointless.
    I did find the description of the arrested man a bit curious though: a Pakistani refugee. I didn't know they existed. I went on a Pakistani forum to see their view on it. They didn't know they existed either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    That's the typical alt-right thinly veiled racist rhetoric that has no basis in reality:

https://en.qantara.de/content/refuge...ro-correlation

http://www.thelocal.de/20160610/why-...have-plummeted
    That is the typical progressive left thinly veild reverse racist propaganda that has no basis in reality.

Ironic echo aside, both of those articles source from the same Bundeskriminalamt police statistics, statistics that havent been updated for 2016, the only information that the BKA provide of the refugee influx is of 2015 of which only three to four months had that influx. It is only when counting the immigrants reports of those months and comparing them to the entire year's rate of crime among the pre crisis population do they get that 20% statistic. At best it is a nice endorsment for the pre influx immigrants but tells us nothing about the behavior of those in this immigrant wave.

An article produced by the arm of the german foreign office and an san-fransico immigrant journalist's collumn, both based on the same skewed statistic and both decidedly disingenuous.

I am annoyed at @Seamus_Fermanagh; carrying the air of statistical authority but letting such a statistical mangling go unnoticed while attacking mine for not fulfilling an imagined intent.

For the intent I imagine you have: you dropped the ball.

Pick your explanation...
    3. The mass of people, of which you have unfailingly attacked those who consider it a bad idea to import willy nilly, conceals a cuckoo bird egg that is trying to kill or corrupt you and your like.

As for the higher body count, that is supposedly normal with more inhabitants, what you fail to prove is that it is abnormally increased beyond an expected increase. I will even give you that it may be a bit higher statistically, but that is to be expected to some extent.
    Your map from a crazy Facebook-group doesn't show jack as long as we don't know how high the crime rate was before the immigrants came, plus it is based on assumptions that the perpetrators were refugees or immigrants.
    https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...cationFile&v=1
    In 2014 the German police registered 6.082.064 crimes in Germany overall, just to put your numbers into perspective.
    2.179 murders and "killings" (Totschlag in German, iirc when a killing was not planned ahead)
    7.345 rapes and sexual assaults

Now you have all the variables, for example not every criminal in your statistic was necessarily a refugee and not every rape or sexual assault in Germany in 2014 was necessarily reported. For example because girls don't report their own father and so on.
    The map you linked is also based on the media interpretations of some Facebook group, that alone disqualifies as a credible source for anything. The sarcastic headline and alt-right use of words don't help. But if you like maps, here is one for attacks on refugee homes:
    http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/storag...ion=1428420838
    edit: And of course the "hoaxmap", a map of hoax reports of refugee crimes and other false allegations: http://hoaxmap.org
    Are you sure none on your map appear on this one, too?
    edit2: When I compared Pirna in Saxony, I noticed that there are cases of Romanians getting arrested for theft on your map. To count Romanians as "refugees" seems a bit odd, no?
    You werent importing people en-mass from the middle east in 2014, I am capable of discriminating between pre and post crisis immigrants you know, do you?

Also at a single glance your hoax map supports my point: it is dwarfed by my map by two orders of magnitude, at least.

As for your solution, people who are here illegally need to be found first, how would you go about that? Send the Gestapo to search all homes? Which Middle East nation has declared that it is ready to take anyone we want to send back? And did you know that sending people back to Syria would violate our own laws? We cannot send people back to a warzone, even the deportations to Afghanistan are highly controversial because the country isn't all that safe.
    It became too late to solve cleanly 12 months ago, your nation will pay the cost and suffer this for years, whether it is suffered with your conscience or your people's blood and tears is up to you.

This is my suggestion: do what the normans did when they took england: have a census. Domesday book germany, kick out those who cannot be proven legally or genetically native and hang juncker by his nipples from the Brandenburg gate.

Ok the last one isnt a serious suggestion, a man can dream
    What I do agree with is that crimes should affect the asylum process, they currently do not or only in extreme cases. I do however wonder what you mean by "regardless of result"? Send them back even if they'll get killed? A bullet would be cheaper than an airplane ticket in that case... An execution (by proxy) for a theft seems unwarranted in any case.
    Then give them to whoever doesnt consider thier actions a crime, I hear qatar is very accepting of rape and loves cheap labour with nowhere else to go, failing that dump them on the somali coast, some of those that abuse our hospitality have been calling our governments tyrannical, it would be poetic for them to enjoy the hospitality of actual tyrants.
    The thing is that our asylum laws are somewhat work in progress due to the lack of attention they got for many years. That's not only true for those laws however, the rights of disabled people are also lagging behind a bit and so on. Such is the way of democracy.
    No, such is the way of napoleonic civil law, English common law would update itself as issues arise, as PVC would tell you.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 12-21-2016 at 00:50.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    This is, of course, true, because not just anyone can stick a pin on a google map.
    Each comes with a link to a crime, you can go through them yourself and verify, if you can read german of course.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast