Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1456

Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game [In Play]

I think X and Y and Z are scum, Z says he's willing to lynch X and Y with me. I still think X and Y are scum, but I will not take Z up on his offer to lynch scums because:
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I will accept "I don't want to get fooled by Askthepizzaguy again" as the only legitimate townie argument for that course of action.

And I will make clucking noises at you in my brain.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    This game is going to be interesting even after today. For sure Monty and Barto both survive,even if both are town.
    He's not town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I will accept "I don't want to get fooled by Askthepizzaguy again"
    YEEEEAAAHHHHHH

Cluck as much as you want, boyo.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

I think Askthepizzaguy is scumbag partners with Newyn.

He's offering to vote for Newyn. Several people who think Newyn is scum say.... nope.

Pizza votes those people instead. Your fault, too, btw.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Can any of the Chrome-users use the plugin? It feels as if the only ones voting are pizza and myself.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Yep, tomorrow I'll be back to voting Monty and he'll be back to telling me to get off it.
    I hope I'm out of it by then; picking between the two of you at LYLO would be no fun.

Irrelevant aside, I'm sitting here listening to my son practice his music, and he's being really cute.

Barto is not willing to lynch:

Monty, who he said is scum, with my help
    Newyn, who he thinks is scum, with my help
    Renata, with my help
    Atheotes
    BSmith
    khaan
    El Barto himself

Is any of that wrong? Because that's 7 out of 8, and some of those names are your own suspects. His lynches are exactly me and he opened the round on someone else.

Monty is not willing to lynch:

Newyn, with my help and that of another town read of his, Renata
    El Barto, a guy who claims wants him dead all game but becomes be-feathered when I offer to help.
    Renata, with my help.
    Atheotes
    BSmith
    Monty himself

That's 6 out of 8. Let me know if I have this wrong. Some of those names are people who should, in theory, prevent it from being possible he can even win the game with if they follow through on their claimed suspicions of him, like El Barto.

Renata is not willing to lynch:

Newyn with Pizza's help. Claims willing to, won't do anything about it.
    Monty
    El Barto
    atheotes
    Bsmith
    khaan, I take it?
    Renata

Let me know if any of this is wrong. That's 7 out of 8.

Funny that I can even put Newyn's name on the table and nobody bats an eye, even though he's a common denominator.

Something's wrong in villager-town when villagers aren't willing to lynch their own claimed suspects with the only guy who has claimed a visibly confirmable power this game.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vote: Renata
    Open to switching to El Barto.
    All this talking has made it abundantly clear that the only world where town doesn't lose is one where Pizza is town as I am always the mislynch scum can easily force if Pizza is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Barto is not willing to lynch:

Monty, who he said is scum, with my help
    Newyn, who he thinks is scum, with my help

Renata, with my help
    Atheotes
    BSmith
    khaan
    El Barto himself

Is any of that wrong? Because that's 7 out of 8, and some of those names are your own suspects. His lynches are exactly me and he opened the round on someone else.
    The two bolded? I'm not going to split the vote and let you get off scot-free. El Barto is 100% town, I can guarantee that. Renata, atheotes, BSmith, none of them are anywhere as scummy right now as your two teammates. 'khaan was scummy. Where is he? I'm still not moving my vote off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    All this talking has made it abundantly clear that the only world where town doesn't lose is one where Pizza is town as I am always the mislynch scum can easily force if Pizza is scum.
    xpost: then why are you not voting pizzaguy? Why Renata of all people?

hey Pizza, you claim that Renata, myself and Monty (pots) are scum together and a biiiiiig lead is that none of us is willing to lynch him- or herself. You (kettle) are not willing to be lynched yourself.

The two bolded? I'm not going to split the vote and let you get off scot-free. El Barto is 100% town, I can guarantee that. Renata, atheotes, BSmith, none of them are anywhere as scummy right now as your two teammates. 'khaan was scummy. Where is he? I'm still not moving my vote off you.
    You do realize if you lynch a scumbag, and I'm a scumbag, I don't go anywhere tomorrow, right? And the closer I get to lylo with a visible power, the more forced my own murder is?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

hey Pizza, you claim that Renata, myself and Monty (pots) are scum together and a biiiiiig lead is that none of us is willing to lynch him- or herself. You (kettle) are not willing to be lynched yourself.
    It has been said that I was scum with Newyn. But I put that on the table.

And none of the people who said that possibility was likely took me up on that offer.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

What power?

I haven't taken it off the table and the main proponents of that theory are still not budging.

It doesn't seem like they believe in it.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

xpost: then why are you not voting pizzaguy? Why Renata of all people?
    If Pizza flips town, game is probably over.
    If Pizza flips scum, everyone has pretty much pre-determined that I'm scum with him.
    That means the only realistic path from my point of view for there not to be a town mislynch that probably ends the game is vote with Pizza and pray that he is town and on the right track.

He won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyn
    If Pizza flips scum, everyone has pretty much pre-determined that I'm scum with him.
    Yep, but then
    That means the only realistic path from my point of view for there not to be a town mislynch that probably ends the game is vote with Pizza and pray that he is town and on the right track.
    Why kill the person who tried to get him lynched last Day phase and says she's the only one who the mafia cannot nightkill?

What power?
    I shot Zack on a night when another murder happened. No one else has claimed vigilante. It's a visible action that had ample time for a counterclaim or even me being shot as a result of it being a fake claim which it isn't.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

That… strangely reminds me of my latest game at MU, where a scummo tried to flush out a power role by claiming that same role to avoid being lynched. My purchasing habits do not include your bovine fertiliser among them, sir.

^
    Newyn is right.

Logic is that thing where we go: I cannot win with X, Y, and Z. In order for me to win this game, I need to vote with people who need to be willing to lynch X or Y or Z. Those are my only options. I mean, I was all set up for voting these other people today and you guys all removed that option from me. If it's right, it's your own fault. If it's wrong, I was losing the game anyway.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Why kill the person who tried to get him lynched last Day phase and says she's the only one who the mafia cannot nightkill?
    Indeed? Why lynch someone who claimed to be nightkill immune in a game with a claimed known second shooter, when townies don't advertise that fact?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

That… strangely reminds me of my latest game at MU, where a scummo tried to flush out a power role by claiming that same role to avoid being lynched. My purchasing habits do not include your bovine fertiliser among them, sir.
    I wasn't close to being lynched before the claim. Votes did pile on me while I was AFK after the claim, after I said I probably wouldn't be back.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Since it was v/v wagons anyway, we had a nice spread of votes from Monty to Renata to El Barto. Those votes on me didn't even have to be scumbags.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Clapclapclap. Good performance.

He won't.

Yep, but then

Not sure I understand what you mean. I'm voting someone who voted to save Pizza. I can see wolves doing that regardless of whether Pizza is town or scum (either to gain town credit or to save a buddy)

There is actually one world of Pizza scum where I can win and that is if we lynch both of pizza's buddies before lynching him. Town can't mislynch me if there's no more wolves to lynch.

He won't.

Yep, but then

Barto, please don't buy Pizza's framing here. I'm perfectly nightkillable. I always have been. I'm playing WIFOM with a single-use bulletproof vest that I lose once used, regardless if I've actually been shot at or not. I have never had, nor have I ever claimed, to have a passive NK protection. It's all up to me faking out the scum correctly for a missed kill, or not.

Pizza keeps ignoring this and claiming the opposite in order to fit his "theory" better.

I can see wolves doing that regardless of whether Pizza is town or scum (either to gain town credit or to save a buddy)
    How? As I explained to Pizza, this only makes sense if the alternative was to contest the likely lynch of a scum partner the next day, during LYLO. The only way saving Pizza makes sense is if:

1. A scum partner is the next candidate for lynch after Pizza.
    2. Pizza is not pushing that scum partner.

So for scenario with town Pizza that leaves one possible team: a Khaan team.

Khaan is the only person who fits the above two conditions, in that he is not being pushed by Pizza and he is (was) a top candidate for lynch with Pizza out of the picture.

If Pizza is town and you are town, then Khaan will always be town, unless you believe scum decided to give themselves a handicap for fun.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If you claimed 1 shot doc, that would be playing WIFOM with scum. Claiming 1 shot BP just means wolves can pretend you don't exist if you're town and gives you an excuse for why you're never killed if you're scum.

Sorry, then Khaan will always be scum
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast