Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1456

Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game [In Play]

I'd still rather vote Newyn myself. You, me and BSmith would make three, but we'd need a fourth to get the lynch out of rand. Monty doesn't seem inclined, unless he comes down on the you/Newyn camp at some point as being a likely idea. Newyn obviously isn't going to go for it. Khaan seems to be happy voting for me and is my top pick for Newyn's scumbuddy anyway, so I could hardly trust him.

I'm confused why you would go with Khaan if you think Monty is for sure wolf and is voting for Khaan. You seem to be accepting you could be wrong about Monty, but that's not what you're saying.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Oh, I completely missed Monty's vote on Khaan.

I think Monty bussed pizza yesterday, tbh, (I'm still sure it's him plus EITHER Newyn OR 'khaan) so that's not much of a tell. Right now it's 3-1 in his favour so at best you go to RNG provided Monty somehow busses 'khaan who'll flip scum… which wouldn't make sense unless they have another two kills or something like that, so we'd better vote Newyn because Monty is not voting Newyn and Newyn voted to save atpg twice while 'khaan only did it once. Noticed how everyone shut up, almost as if askthepizzascum had said ‘let's eat the lynch’. Maybe they were hoping for another last-minute switch and Newyn was really gullible (twice?).

OK, my head hurts.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

The paranoia is horrible right now.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Argh, I posted before time.
    At this point I am sure that, if we forced them to, 'khaan and Newyn would vote each other. Monty votes one and we vote the other. Of course, Monty will play mind games with us and switch his vote. Or not. >_<
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Khaan did vote to save ATPG twice. He was on the Al Sips wagon as well, in fact he started it.

Both twice…? Let's see, Newyn twice, including his EOD switch, 'khaan yesterday and when else? ach, there are no links from Visor to his updates, but if you say he was there I'll take your word for it. That's 2-2 instead of 2-1 as I thought. I still want to see what the hell shenanigans Monty pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    At this point I am sure that, if we forced them to, 'khaan and Newyn would vote each other. Monty votes one and we vote the other. Of course, Monty will play mind games with us and switch his vote. Or not. >_<
    Townies can't force suspects to vote each other at LYLO. I mean I guess presumably 3 townies voting together could force them to bus or face a flip that increases their risk at final 4. But if it's not 3 townies there's no chance. I want to believe you and Monty (and BSmith) are all townies and therefore we can't go wrong, but I am so freaking paranoid.

I need a break. I'll be back this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    Townies can't force suspects to vote each other at LYLO. I mean I guess presumably 3 townies voting together could force them to bus or face a flip that increases their risk at final 4. But if it's not 3 townies there's no chance. I want to believe you and Monty (and BSmith) are all townies and therefore we can't go wrong, but I am so freaking paranoid.
    You and BSmith, practically sure (unless I've completely misread the game), me, certainly (obviously), that's three. Monty's scum. One of Newyn and 'khaan is scum. If we can come in and vote tomorrow then we're practically set. The other scum is exposed, game, set, match.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    I need a break. I'll be back this evening.
    Ep, missed this. See you later then.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

btw I was more willing to lynch Newyn than 'khaan (failing to lynch Monty, of course) until the latter a) voted Renata and then b) fish-slapped me. Grrrr.

!

Name:  466.gif
Views: 152
Size:  9.8 KB
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto
    This is a good way to have town running in circles while mafia dictate the lynch.

It's difficult to imagine a townie proposing this sort of logic at endgame.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Would you rather we lynched Newyn, 'khaan?

vote: Newyn

C'mon, here's your chance to prove to Renata that you're not the scummo and we all vote Newyn. This will last until I'm done watching Miraculous Ladybug.

Well, today's episode is over, so let's go back to vote: seireikhaan

Pizza has taught you well.
    Vitiate Man.

Vote: seireikhaan
    I think Pizza bussed like hell yesterday to bring Renata completely out of the suspicion list as he knew he was going down but if Renata's scum, we're not winning this anyways since he has the rest of town pocketed.
    None of you remaining players really know me but if I was scum, I'd never have made that switch to save Pizza unless it literally wins the game right there.

You're mentioning the fact that he once posted his one-hour only let's all vote Monty? He wouldn't have bussed you, Montscumency. Not really, and you know it. He would have just -regreftully and accidentally of course- mislynched as amny townies of possible. I was right about him and I was right about you. Wanna switch votes, Ren, to deprive Monty of his allies? I suppose I'll be back later tonight; if not, tomorrow (thank Visor for the lack of hammers).

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    I think Pizza bussed like hell yesterday to bring Renata completely out of the suspicion list as he knew he was going down but if Renata's scum, we're not winning this anyways since he has the rest of town pocketed.
    Where the hell are you getting that Renata's scum?

You're mentioning the fact that he once posted his one-hour only let's all vote Monty? He wouldn't have bussed you, Montscumency. Not really, and you know it. He would have just -regreftully and accidentally of course- mislynched as amny townies of possible. I was right about him and I was right about you. Wanna switch votes, Ren, to deprive Monty of his allies? I suppose I'll be back later tonight; if not, tomorrow (thank Visor for the lack of hammers).
    I'm not sure what you're even talking about in this comment. As for what I was saying, I notice that you're faffing around with votes and reasoning in a way reminiscent of Pizza.
    Vitiate Man.

Monty, every time I accuse you of being scum you either ignore it (just as atpg did) or copy-paste ‘Get off it’ into your posts. Now it seems that you are resorting to the slightly more advanced ‘NO U’ tactic. I accuse your scumpartners of being scum and faffing about and then you say now, El Barto is faffing about. Seriously, man. What gives?

Monty, every time I accuse you of being scum you either ignore it (just as atpg did) or copy-paste ‘Get off it’ into your posts.
    Not since Day 2. As for your accusation, you don't really have one beyond "you're scum".
    Vitiate Man.

Do I have to restate every post I made regarding you?

Do I have to restate every post I made regarding you?
    You already have, I'm afraid.
    Vitiate Man.

Where the hell are you getting that Renata's scum?
    Look at my posts, I havn't felt good about him for a long time and he was sort of subtly nudging Atheotes to save Pizza at eod when I made my biggest mistake this game.

That said, if he's scum, we're losing today not tomorrow since I see no world where he is scum with khaan.

Both of you -- Monty and El Barto -- should really be switching to Newyn right now. El Barto's voting for the guy who according to his logic would have to have been bussing his partner the whole game including up to now. Which OK, fine, but the reasoning isn't really there. It should make more sense to go with Newyn. And Monty's only possible scum team that doesn't include Newyn is the one that includes me and El Barto -- for him to believe that he'd have to believe I'm scum -- might as well vote with Khaan in that event because then you don't have to convince Khaan to switch. But I don't think Monty really believes I'm scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    Look at my posts, I havn't felt good about him for a long time and he was sort of subtly nudging Atheotes to save Pizza at eod when I made my biggest mistake this game.

That said, if he's scum, we're losing today not tomorrow since I see no world where he is scum with khaan.
    I'm female, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata
    And Monty's only possible scum team that doesn't include Newyn is the one that includes me and El Barto -- for him to believe that he'd have to believe I'm scum -- might as well vote with Khaan in that event because then you don't have to convince Khaan to switch.
    It could be Khaan-Renata, sure enough. :/
    Vitiate Man.

Go back and look at me twisting novice's arm to get him to vote Khaan with me on day three. It's not me and Khaan.

Under these circumstances you may just get your wish.

If El Barto and BSmith vote with you, and the rest stay their course, then I won't vote to tie you with Newyn.
    Vitiate Man.

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast