Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1456

Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game [In Play]

I'm not sure I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    Go back and look at me twisting novice's arm to get him to vote Khaan with me on day three. It's not me and Khaan.
    I agree with Renata here. It's never her + Khaan unless they agreed beforehand to a bus the day khaan tied to gain late game credit for Renata.
    Which is why I think either lynch today probably loses the game but I can't do much about that since if Renata didn't get lynched yesterday with a confirmed scum on her, she ain't getting lynched today.

I would need your actual vote for Newyn, not just you not voting for me. Are you offering that?

Go back and look at me twisting novice's arm to get him to vote Khaan with me on day three.
    What I have to say, as we should all be aware of by now, is with Pizza as scum don (not a role claim), we don't even need bussing as a factor for why you might temporarily wagon against your partner.

If you aren't counted, then its Khaan-Bart-Newyn, and I would not want to lynch Bart today just because he's a common denominator amongst higher suspects.

Bart-Newyn
    Renata-Newyn
    Khaan-Newyn

All are weakened at the moment. At their expense, non-Newyn teams rise to the fore. I'm doubting now that Newyn is scum singularly or in combination, so Khaan is the superior candidate; I see him as scum individually, and in multiple teams.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Fine, you know what? Screw Barto.

Unvote: Khaan

Vote: Newyn
    Vitiate Man.

OK. I can't quite follow your reasoning, but I'm not going to argue.

vote: Newyn

BSmith, when you get here, please say if you'll be available near end of day (which is 37 hrs from now).

I'm basically taking the easy way out: Pizza carried his team and it really is the most straightforward arrangement for his partners. I take a hard bet that you aren't scum with Bart, who maybe just hasn't made much commitment this time around.
    Vitiate Man.

Every time I think about the vote going for one of those three I get paranoid about it actually being the other two. This is what sucks about mafia when too many people don't fully play the game of interactions and talk. You're left with nothing to go on. I mean, this is what there is for El Barto reads coming from Khaan:

"El Barto: Like I can read this guy either. Next. "

How do you do anything with that? But maybe I'd feel like this anyway.

On the plus side, this is a masterpiece.

"Newyn: Gave a weird read on the first page which he didn't follow on, and kinda lazed into a DP vote by the end of D1. Low-ish on activity. On the surface, seems scummy, but the reads cannot have been that serious so early in the first day, which makes me suspicious of those latching onto this case. Was correct in his argument with Stork about night choice kill and the wolf discussion. Decent town lean. "

Ugh, just looking at that read makes me want to vote Khaan again. What a mess.

El Barto's willingness to vote Khaan even after it's pointed out that his main scum suspect is voting Khaan really bothers me, though.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

See posts #1322 and #1324, Renata. At this point I am sure that one Newyn and 'khaan is Monty and atpg's scumpartner. I'll let you choose between them. Back to voting el Newyn then -or not, Monty, as I predicted in those two posts, has switched votes to mess with my mind.
    Every time I think about the vote going for one of those three I get paranoid about it actually being the other two. This is what sucks about mafia when too many people don't fully play the game of interactions and talk. You're left with nothing to go on. I mean, this is what there is for El Barto reads coming from Khaan:

"El Barto: Like I can read this guy either. Next. "

How do you do anything with that? But maybe I'd feel like this anyway.
    Because he's aping atpg's earlier repeated statements that he can never read me?

Bottom line, I'll vote whomever you want me to vote, Renata-chan. Just don't let Monty fool you by sheeping you all the time.

vote: Newyn (temporarily?)
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

You were already voting Newyn.
    Vitiate Man.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Do I have to restate every post I made regarding you?
    You already have, I'm afraid.
    Ye- no, as I say below, you don't read my posts.
    It could be Khaan-Renata, sure enough. :/
    It's about a fortnight too early for the eggnog, Monty.
    You were already voting Newyn.
    wtf no, I was voting seireikhaan as of post #1335. Once again, we have proof that you do not read my posts for fear of having to defend yourself.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

wtf no, I was voting seireikhaan as of post #1335. Once again, we have proof that you do not read my posts for fear of having to defend yourself.
    See post 1336.
    Vitiate Man.

Yes, yes, no. We both know you're lying there, Monty.

You're right: Post 1336 doesn't exist after all.

Now if we have no more to discuss...
    Vitiate Man.

You say that I was voting for Newyn. I wasn't, not after 'khaan wimped out. What else are you trying to drive at? And why are you ignoring my answer to #1336 in #1338?

vote: newyn

Apologies but I am traveling right now. Probably won't be here at end of day. I'm fine with Newyn or khaan. Should be able to post on Sunday during the day US time.

Renata. Yes I have been sheeping you but it is mainly because I am VT and have had less time this game to devote than normal. I've read you town pretty much all game and have generally agreed with your analysis.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

You say that I was voting for Newyn. I wasn't, not after 'khaan wimped out. What else are you trying to drive at? And why are you ignoring my answer to #1336 in #1338?
    You did precisely what I pointed out you had done and were going to do, namely volley between votes.

I replied to 1338 indicating it was incoherent and had nothing to do with anything.
    Vitiate Man.

Blah, blah, blah.

Renata, decide which of Monty-'khaan-Newyn you want to lynch. Two out of those three are scum and I'll be only too happy to lynch whichever of them is in the lead tomorrow. I'd better dedicate myself to playing rock-paper-scissors by this point. Next day phase I'm voting Monty until he dies. Goodbye, everyone.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Default Tally as of post 1372

Tally as of post 1372:

Lynch votes
    4 votes: Newyn (Montmorency, Renata, El Barto, BSmith)
    1 votes: GeneralHankerchief (Newyn)
    1 votes: Renata (seireikhaan)

Voting history:
    Newyn
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Renata
    Montmorency
    GeneralHankerchief
    Newyn
    GeneralHankerchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    GeneralHankerchief
    Newyn
    Newyn
    Newyn
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    newyn

Default Re: Tally as of post 1372

Wolves have town pocketed at this point so I'm all for game just ending today with my lynch.
    Don't care anymore since game was pretty much lost the moment I decided to save Pizza.

At this point I wouldn't even be the least bit surprised if khaan is town even though his posts the past couple of day is consistent with caught scum not caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    Wolves have town pocketed at this point so I'm all for game just ending today with my lynch.
    Don't care anymore since game was pretty much lost the moment I decided to save Pizza.
    I'm hoping the second sentence is true, from a scum-you perspective. The first sentence remains my fear. I keep having visions of dead chat yelling at me for being an idiot, like Monty's just been tunneling Khaan all game, you idiot! If you're right about Newyn, why are you even alive! That sort of thing.

Scum should let me into LYLO every time. I have no practice at it -- I usually die much earlier regardless of alignment -- and very little confidence. And yet I can't shut up. Bad combination.

Seriously, I should not be here if it's Khaan and Newyn. I just shouldn't be. The only mechanical rationale I can come up with is staying away from bp vest just in case, plus Visor not announcing LYLO, which makes more sense if there's still technically something that can stop the win even after a bad vote. I know I second-guessed myself before on d3, but it's a bit much to assume I'll do it again.

I think it's too late to look into changing votes though (b/c of BSmith unavailability); I don't really have the energy anyway. Too worn out. gg Monty if it's you and El Barto just like Pizza kept saying -- you never did vote him back that I remember, and if there's a flaw in the act, that's it. Shit, El Barto didn't even vote you today, when he absolutely should have.

I feel like whatever I do, I'm wrong and dumb, lol.

The vote tally says it all. I'm getting voted over someone who posted nothing but a vote and some emoticons. Stop bsing about LYLO Renata, we're already there and you got what you aimed for - my mislynch.

That's why I'd rather end it today. The town members on me can say they're tossing up between multiple people been scum but actions speak louder than words - everyone's pretty much decided it's exactly me and Khaan. No other reason why I would ever be lynched over Khaan otherwise.

I see more chance of being wrong about Khaan than about you -- there's not really any Monty-Khaan equity for instance, while you-Monty would work fine, all else being equal. Barto-Khaan worries me some. I talked myself out of it somewhere up above but I can't remember why. This is why I feel like no matter what I do, it's wrong.

There's already a quota for angst-posting. Why is so-and-so alive? Why is BSmith alive, being your left arm and never more than squinted at? Survival is not the narrative itself, but it can tie it together and call for consistencies. No one has really delved into that and nightkills in our game, but if you want to liven up the EOD with WIFOM the space is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Renata
    you never did vote him back that I remember, and if there's a flaw in the act, that's it.
    Why should I have voted Barto? I was never interested in lynching him, and at this point the mechanics of the roulette aren't sufficient to shift my ground. The single worst point for Barto is that he hasn't truly been interested in lynching anyone; OMGUS hardly factors.

there's not really any Monty-Khaan equity for instance
    But Khaan was wrong about his lynchability, wasn't he (when still speaking English)? After the middle of D3, Khaan has only had a base vote of 1.5 on him, 1 from me and 0.5 from your potentiality. If you're going to entertain Barto-Monty, Khaan-Monty is not a leap.
    Vitiate Man.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast