Thread: Maybe a patch later on for Multiplayer Campaign?

Maybe the developers can make a patch later on after the realese of the game for multiplayer campaign. I bet it will make people more interesting and not make them feel cheated. I also badly want the multiplayer macpaign for the expansion

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

Yeah! MP campaign will be awesome. There were also some previous discussion about the forms of the campaign - not making it too long but still keeps all the funs on the battlefield.

Hm... just making some advertisement here. Besides the famous MP campaign of all the prestigious clans, the Multi-Player SP campaign is running, too! You can find more details in the clan forum

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

i believe it was already officially posted that the mp campaign thing would be released later on as a free download, after the expack was done.

K.

------------------
    I'm sorry, but i never apologize.

my predicion for the future there will be no multi player campaign at all!!!

swoooooooooooooshoooooooowl

just wait and see ibetcha i betcha!!!!!!!

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

It was supposed to be in the original game. Then they said it would be released in a patch. Then they said it would be included in the x-pack. Now they say it will be released in a patch after the release of the x-pack. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Sounds like BS to me.
    If you live in the Kalamazoo area and are interested in networking RTS games on the weekend, email me.

The multiplayer online campaign will probably be released about the same time monkeys fly out of my ass and take George W. Bush back to the chimp farm

Heres a thought they will be too busy working on totalwar2 and the multiplayer campaign will be its main selling point (totalwar2), i really hope they release it for the current shogun it would make the game infinatly replayable and the online community would grow as a result, then those peeps will be hooked on totalwar and buy totalwar2, plz plz release this for the current total war!!!

swooooooooooooooshooooooooooooooowl

swoosh of grey wolves

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Quote Originally posted by Major_Dump Asai:
    The multiplayer online campaign will probably be released about the same time monkeys fly out of my ass and take George W. Bush back to the chimp farm[/QUOTE]

not going to comment on the MP campaign but the dumbya part is dead on...

Quote Originally posted by Swoosh So:
    my predicion for the future there will be no multi player campaign at all!!!
    [/QUOTE]
    Absolutely agree. If it can't be made in XP, how do you expect it could be made in a Patch? Now, MPC looks like to be a big deal and nightmare to dev. So let's just forget about it. And since the expeirence I have this time, I even won't put expectation on TW2 about MPC even they promise again. Come on, it will be released in Summer, 02, at earliest. So how could you expect they keep the promise next time if they can't do it this time? I truly believe there will be new story line, new units, new building, new tech tree, new map in TW2. But there will be no MPC. Dev. guys, I truly appreciate your work. I don't blame you guys all here. If it can't be done, it can't be done. I will continue play SP in TW until I find another good game of same type which might have MPC or similar MP playing. One of the candidate is Kohan. I will keep watching.

[This message has been edited by ggbal (edited 07-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ggbal (edited 07-31-2001).]

I don't think it will ever come out. As for our President...thank god. You all must be morons if you wanted that idiot Algore. My god, what a disaster that would have been.

anyone who is interested in a joint effort SP campaign is welcome to join the Shimazu co-operative campaign.

------------------
    website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SPCampaign
    website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.