Thread: Looking for a Software

Default Looking for a Software

I hope this is not an unusual question to ask here, I'm sure we have tons of I.T. personnel here. I wonder if you know of a software that can control the way you want to view, organize and report your energy consumption so a data-driven evaluations on where and how to save energy costs can be drafted. Apparently there is ready made solution for this.

Default Re: Looking for a Software

Have you tried contacting your local energy company?
    This space intentionally left blank

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burphat View Post
    I hope this is not an unusual question to ask here, I'm sure we have tons of I.T. personnel here. I wonder if you know of a software that can control the way you want to view, organize and report your energy consumption so a data-driven evaluations on where and how to save energy costs can be drafted. Apparently there is ready made solution for this.
    Aside from what Gregoshi said, you can also look up the specifications of the computers/other devices. it'll be in Watts (W).

Specialized programs? no clue.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Moved to the proper section of the forum.

Are you looking for an industrial solution or as an individual consumer?

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

What you can do is to do it by hand, by yourself, in Excel. Look at all the consumption of your household and add them into Excel to give you ideas where you can save energy.

Similarly, there are programs that help you draft budgets and organise the household.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

It's for our company. I'm wondering if we should get Ecova's benchmarking services or if there are much simpler options. And no, we haven't contacted our local energy provider. Should we?