Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tristuskhan View Post
    Because I just discovered that the nukes I pay for with my own taxes are not properly aimed at Stockholm just as I thought but at Loperhet and Plougastel-Daoulas (where we make such good strawberries). Ushant beeing out of range, local sheep and bees should be nice. You're not the only one who knows about small diplomatic public secrets and who is eager to share.
    So you found out they are actually aimed at you in the meantime?

France does that, so does the Netherlands, always

The EU, such a joke
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-16-2017 at 11:37.

Incorruptible Forest Manager Member Tristuskhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    So you found out they are actually aimed at you in the meantime?
    That's the point exactly. Talk about diplomatic public secrets! France is putting pressure on her allies by threatening to vaporize her own people. And it works. And we're gonna make YOU pay for it soon enough.

Trump thread, so let's go alternative.
    "Les Cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait"

Kentoc'h Mervel Eget Bezañ Saotret - Death feels better than stain, motto of the Breton People. Emgann!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tristuskhan View Post
    That's the point exactly. Talk about diplomatic public secrets! France is putting pressure on her allies by threatening to vaporize her own people. And it works. And we're gonna make YOU pay for it soon enough.

Trump thread, so let's go alternative.
    France is always kinda mean ;)

G.B. Trudeau illustrates our new reality:

Ja-mata TosaInu

Member thankful for this post:

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post

"New reality"? Always been this way - as WW1 kicked off, in Britain, the German Royal Family went to the Queen to be rebranded and when America joined in, the history of Germans in America was airbrushed out and has never been returned.

Gerry Adams, criminal terrorist or Peace Prize winner?

Is it Alexander the Great, or Alexander the Devil?

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Members thankful for this post (2):

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    One more option forgotten: smoke'em out with sarin.
    Didn't address this because the USA doesn't have bioweapons and is actively destroying the last portion of our chemical weapons stockpile. While we have the knowledge and skills to produce either, we have abjured the use of these weapons while making clear our stance that any type NBC attack on the US might provoke a nuclear weapon response.

Sarin, as with most gas attack weapons, would be of limited utility in the cave/cavern scenario noted above anyway. All such defensive complexes are baffled and constructed so as to impede those kind of attacks anyway.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Didn't address this because the USA doesn't have bioweapons and is actively destroying the last portion of our chemical weapons stockpile. While we have the knowledge and skills to produce either, we have abjured the use of these weapons while making clear our stance that any type NBC attack on the US might provoke a nuclear weapon response.

Sarin, as with most gas attack weapons, would be of limited utility in the cave/cavern scenario noted above anyway. All such defensive complexes are baffled and constructed so as to impede those kind of attacks anyway.
    Ok. Then just smoke them out with whatever can burn to let out smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

It also fits America's lack of a long-term strategy: flashy, successful with 0 end goal in sight.
    That's my main concern. I remember how Iraq turned out.
    Wooooo!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Yeah, Assad should have dropped the gas in a shower instead of a container to score more humanism points.

Or maybe the distinction was that Hitler "didn't use it on his own people" in the sense that communists, jews, gypsies and the disabled were not "his people", but then we've just reached a new level of despicable and racist. Or maybe he meant "Hitler didn't use it on the frontlines but only at home", to clarify this, Spicer said "Assad dropped it on innocent...", so what is his real point? Hitler didn't gas innocent people? It's better to use it at home than on the frontlines? Or just that the use was technically different, in which case I wonder why exactly Assad is worse then? Why does it even matter?
    I havent defended his words, I've said that when presented with such an easy victory the left wing media ruined it by lying, as they seem compulsed to do.

I've heard people say Trump is a master of giving his opponents enough rope to hang themselves, I see it more that his opponants thus far could suffocate themselves on the very idea of a rope.

And husar calls me the propagandist. This post is sublime; a true masterpiece.

An idol for glass-housed stone-throwers everywhere.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-18-2017 at 13:37.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    I havent defended his words, I've said that when presented with such an easy victory the left wing media ruined it by lying, as they seem compulsed to do.

I've heard people say Trump is a master of giving his opponents enough rope to hang themselves, I see it more that his opponants thus far could suffocate themselves on the very idea of a rope.
    Good to know, I'm sure the rope part is not so relevant because Trump doesn't even know what a rope is. (that is a joke! please do not think that I actually believe this, please! I know you knew that I was going to claim it is a joke, but it really is, please! Also, please!)
    If you think people go too far with wild accusations, how do you rate Trump having been on the forefront of the birther thing for years?
    Didn't he then even deny it during the campaign? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-movement.html
    Why didn't he hang on that rope from the birther craziness?

What I see here is a double standard, and I'm not even denying that the democrats have crazies who believe Trump eats babies or so. I'm asking where were you when Alex Jones cried about the Feds under Obama stealing peoples' children at the airport?

And husar calls me the propagandist. This post is sublime; a true masterpiece.
    You know, you can both be propagandists!
    I don't quite get the point of the comic unless it's just the obvious joke about Trump's lies in a way I don't find very funny.
    I don't even disagree with you that Trump's opponents often go too far, but then again that's something they have in common with his supporters. If you really want to compare everyone who doesn't like Trump with the craziest leftist shills you can find, I'm going to call you AlexJonesBlades from now on.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    "New reality"? Always been this way
    Balloons for rory!
    Ja-mata TosaInu

The Trump administration apparently mis-placed a carrier group: https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...arrier/523458/
    Fortunately, when it comes to a punitive strike against N.Korea it will probably come from Missouri:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...t-n-korea.html
    Last edited by HopAlongBunny; 04-19-2017 at 21:32.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Husar 

A good look at Americas' fascination with things that go BOOM!; preferably somewhere else and if at all possible on brown people:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...074829028.html
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Americas addiction to war? As opposed to whom? The grandstanding western nations who generally approve, publicly or tacitly?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Americas addiction to war? As opposed to whom? The grandstanding western nations who generally approve, publicly or tacitly?
    Fair point Strike. I'm imagining a large 12-step meeting with damn few sponsors. Should be good coffee though.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Like the Parthian Boot Member Elmetiacos's Avatar

So, has Donald's decision to start playing MTW and send a princess to Germany made any difference?
    'you owe it to that famous chick general whose name starts with a B'
    OILAM TREBOPALA INDI PORCOM LAEBO INDI INTAM PECINAM ELMETIACUI

Quote Originally Posted by Elmetiacos View Post
    So, has Donald's decision to start playing MTW and send a princess to Germany made any difference?
    Kind of you to consider Donald as the player faction and not an AI faction.

Members thankful for this post (2):

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/u...rump.html?_r=0
    Trump Tells Foreign Leaders That Nafta Can Stay for Now

By MARK LANDLER and BINYAMIN APPELBAUM - APRIL 26, 2017

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the leaders of Mexico and Canada on Wednesday that he would not immediately move to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement, only hours after an administration official said he was likely to sign an order that would begin the process of pulling the United States out of the deal.

In what the White House described as “pleasant and productive” evening phone calls with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, Mr. Trump said he would quickly start the process of renegotiating Nafta — not abandon it, as he said he would do during the 2016 presidential campaign if he could not rework the deal to his satisfaction.

“It is my privilege to bring NAFTA up-to-date through renegotiation,” Mr. Trump said in a statement issued by the White House at 10:33 p.m. “I believe that the end result will make all three countries stronger and better.”

The announcement appeared to be an example of Mr. Trump’s deal-making in real time. It followed a day in which officials signaled that he was laying the groundwork to pull out of Nafta — a move intended to increase pressure on Congress to authorize new negotiations, and on Canada and Mexico to accede to American demands.

It was not clear whether the president would still sign an executive action to authorize renegotiation of Nafta, which he once called the worst trade deal ever signed by the United States. Washington must give Canada and Mexico six months’ notice before exiting the trade agreement, which came into force in 1994. Any action to that effect would start the clock........
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmetiacos View Post
    Theodore Roosevelt did similar things with his daughter, Alice Roosevelt Longworth.
    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 04-28-2017 at 04:10.
    Wooooo!!!

Blog Entries

Trump Tells Foreign Leaders That Nafta Can Stay for Now

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Good to know, I'm sure the rope part is not so relevant because Trump doesn't even know what a rope is. (that is a joke! please do not think that I actually believe this, please! I know you knew that I was going to claim it is a joke, but it really is, please! Also, please!)
    If you think people go too far with wild accusations, how do you rate Trump having been on the forefront of the birther thing for years?
    Didn't he then even deny it during the campaign? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-movement.html
    Why didn't he hang on that rope from the birther craziness?
    He did. Trump was the left's punching bag for a couple of years over the birther routine. I dare say it is what inspired him to play hard to get with his tax returns despite turning out to have no more to hide than Obama did.

Thing is though he relented instead of clinging to the fantasy into insanity. Trump has spent 40 years building a solid brand so being wrong on something wasnt going to take him down and was forgotten after he massacred the repiblican hopefuls and started butting heads with Clinton.

What I see here is a double standard, and I'm not even denying that the democrats have crazies who believe Trump eats babies or so. I'm asking where were you when Alex Jones cried about the Feds under Obama stealing peoples' children at the airport?
    I was alongside you mocking them, remember? Pissing on Fox news and nodding to daily show and john oliver skits was my bread and butter up until they turned on my demographic in 2014.

Getting a taste of my own medicine made me realize what a blind jackass I was being molded into. I still find myself slipping into the habit of disingenuity at times.

You know, you can both be propagandists!
    Putting effort into my disagreement with your position doesnt make me a propagandist. When I care enough to dedicate time in debate I actively avoid parroting other people's arguments and try to use evidence from sources that arent right wing, just to avoid remotely proving the accusation.

Then it comes anyway and I wonder why I bother.
    I don't quite get the point of the comic unless it's just the obvious joke about Trump's lies in a way I don't find very funny.
    It's a dig on people for parroting propaganda outlets instead of forming thier own ideas, which is exquisitely rich coming from a man who's primary post format is a a snide comment and a link to a trashy left wing blog like salon or thedailybeast and actual national propaganda outlets like al jazeera.
    I don't even disagree with you that Trump's opponents often go too far, but then again that's something they have in common with his supporters. If you really want to compare everyone who doesn't like Trump with the craziest leftist shills you can find, I'm going to call you AlexJonesBlades from now on.
    Craziest but loud and far reaching, you dont ignore the glen becks you mock them and admonish fox for entertaining his lies.

The guardian and cnn are the epitome of the left wing media and entertained the lie without contesting it and I admonish them accordingly.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-28-2017 at 18:30.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

He did. Trump was the left's punching bag for a couple of years over the birther routine. I dare say it is what inspired him to play hard to get with his tax returns despite turning out to have no more to hide than Obama did.
    When did that turn out? Did I miss something? AFAIK he only released some old tax returns from long before his campaign.

Thing is though he relented instead of clinging to the fantasy into insanity. Trump has spent 40 years building a solid brand so being wrong on something wasnt going to take him down and was forgotten after he massacred the repiblican hopefuls and started butting heads with Clinton.
    A fake university scam makes a solid brand now? Perhaps in a world of gullible, badly-educated people...Which is really more sad than funny.

I was alongside you mocking them, remember? Pissing on Fox news and nodding to daily show and john oliver skits was my bread and butter up until they turned on my demographic in 2014.
    How exactly did they turn on your demographic? What is your demographic anyway?

Putting effort into my disagreement with your position doesnt make me a propagandist. When I care enough to dedicate time in debate I actively avoid parroting other people's arguments and try to use evidence from sources that arent right wing, just to avoid remotely proving the accusation.
    I called you a propagandist due to the way in which you sometimes write very questionable statements that reeks of the way propaganda is written. You know, writes like a propagandist, sounds like a propagandist, reads like a propagandist, must be a propagandist.
    The good old gut-feeling that Trump voters used when they voted. As long as it feels right, I know it is right.

It's a dig on people for parroting propaganda outlets instead of forming thier own ideas, which is exquisitely rich coming from a man who's primary post format is a a snide comment and a link to a trashy left wing blog like salon or thedailybeast and actual national propaganda outlets like al jazeera.
    Al Jazeera was agreed upon this board to be a reliable news source by both the left and right wing members around the time of the Arab Spring movement. What happened that it has to be called something else now? Were they too nice to refugees?

Craziest but loud and far reaching, you dont ignore the glen becks you mock them and admonish fox for entertaining his lies.

The guardian and cnn are the epitome of the left wing media and entertained the lie without contesting it and I admonish them accordingly.
    I don't watch CNN, so can you show me something where they reach Glenn Beck levels of crazy? The news I find on their website usually read relatively neutral to me. I don't even think all of FoxNews is super crazy, even O'Reilly could sound like a reasonable human being outside of his show there.
    So I question that Glenn Beck, Alex Jones and CNN are on the same level of crazy and assume you're exaggerating here for effect.

The Sean Spicer thing you linked is a terrible example because what Sean Spicer said was dumb even if you know what he meant. The only person who would think Hitler wasn't as bad as Assad just because he didn't gas German aryans in allied-occupied territory is a racist idiot. The comparison of two dictators based on what you find to be the more horrible way of killing humans is somewhat childish and relativist anyway.
    These arguments tend to never go anywhere.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Husar 

The press might have "got it wrong" on Trump initially; are they any better now that he's king? Apparently not:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-trump-215049
    Ja-mata TosaInu

The 1st 100 days:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/29/525810...evelt-achieved

Arbitrary? yes. The first 100 days is often meaningless when looking at what a president is remembered for; but he did set the bar...
    Ja-mata TosaInu

I like this article because it shifts focus from painting "red" zones as cultural backwaters, to the easier to understand "seekers of value".
    Perhaps not moral Neanderthals, rather people looking for a satisfying, realistic and attainable way of getting by.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-america.html

Is the "blue" dream really only for those who have already arrived?
    Ja-mata TosaInu

I like this article because it shifts focus from painting "red" zones as cultural backwaters, to the easier to understand "seekers of value".
    Perhaps not moral Neanderthals, rather people looking for a satisfying, realistic and attainable way of getting by.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-america.html

Is the "blue" dream really only for those who have already arrived?
    In other words, urban integration into national and international chains of supply, work, and transit leads affluent city governments to treat local funding beyond metropolitan lines like aid to third-world regimes.

Urban government need to be closely-integrated with surrounding land of political relevance, and for more than just the sake of locavore-ism.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

http://in.reuters.com/article/northk...-idINKBN17W03H
    World News | Sun Apr 30, 2017 | 5:36pm EDT

South Korea says U.S. reaffirms it will pay THAAD costs; Trump calls Asia allies

By Ju-min Park and James Pearson | SEOUL

South Korea said the United States had reaffirmed it would shoulder the cost of deploying the THAAD anti-missile system, days after President Donald Trump said Seoul should pay for the $1-billion battery designed to defend against North Korea.

In a telephone call on Sunday, Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, reassured his South Korean counterpart, Kim Kwan-jin, that the U.S. alliance with South Korea was its top priority in the Asia-Pacific region, the South's presidential office said.

The conversation followed another North Korean missile test-launch on Saturday which Washington and Seoul said was unsuccessful, but which drew widespread international condemnation.

Trump, asked about his message to North Korea after the latest missile test, told reporters: "You'll soon find out", but did not elaborate on what the U.S. response would be.

Trump is stepping up outreach to allies in Asia to discuss the North Korean nuclear threat and make sure all are "on the same page" if action was needed, a top White House official said. The U.S. president will discuss North Korea with the leaders of Thailand and Singapore on Sunday after speaking with the Philippines' president on Saturday.

"There is nothing right now facing this country and facing the region that is a bigger threat than what is happening in North Korea," White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told ABC's "This Week."

Trump's comments in an interview with Reuters on Thursday that he wanted Seoul to pay for the THAAD deployment perplexed South Koreans and raised questions about his commitment to the two countries' alliance.

South Korean officials responded that the cost was for Washington to bear, under the bilateral agreement.

"National security adviser H.R. McMaster explained that the recent statements by President Trump were made in a general context, in line with the U.S. public expectations on defense cost burden-sharing with allies," South Korea's Blue House said in a statement, adding that McMaster requested the call.

Major elements of the advanced Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system were moved into the planned site in Seonjgu, in the south of the country, this week.

The deployment has drawn protests from China, which says the powerful radar which can penetrate its territory will undermine regional security, and from local residents worried they will be a target for North Korean missiles.

About 300 residents rallied on Sunday as two U.S. Army trucks tried to enter the THAAD deployment site. Video provided by villagers showed protesters blocking the road with a car and chanting slogans such as “Don’t lie to us! Go back to your country!”

Police said they had sent about 800 officers to the site and two residents were injured during clashes with them.

South Korea and the United States say the sole purpose of THAAD is to guard against North Korean missiles.

Vice President Mike Pence reaffirmed the U.S. commitment to South Korea's security but said on NBC that Trump would "continue to call on the prosperous nations that the United States provides security and protection for to do more in their own defense.”

The United States is seeking more help from China, the North's major ally, to rein in Pyongyang's nuclear and missile development. Trump, in the Reuters interview, praised Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping as a "good man".

TENSIONS HIGH

The North has been conducting missile and nuclear weapons related activities at an unprecedented rate and is believed to have made progress in developing intermediate-range and submarine-launched missiles.

Tension on the Korean peninsula has been high for weeks over fears the North may conduct a long-range missile test, or its sixth nuclear test, around the time of the April 15 anniversary of its state founder's birth.

In excerpts of an interview with CBS News released on Saturday, Trump said the United States and China would "not be happy" with a nuclear test but gave no other details.

Trump discussed the threat posed by North Korea in a telephone call with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, the White House said.

In an address to a summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations on Saturday, Duterte urged the United States to show restraint after North Korea's latest missile test and to avoid playing into the hands of leader Kim Jong Un, who "wants to end the world".

Two-month long U.S.-South Korean joint military drills were due to conclude on Sunday, U.S. and South Korean officials said.

The exercise, called Foal Eagle, was repeatedly denounced by North Korea, which saw it as a rehearsal for war.

In a further show of force, the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group arrived in waters near the Korean peninsula and began exercises with the South Korean navy late on Saturday. The South Korean navy declined to say when the exercises would be completed.

The dispatch of the Carl Vinson was a "reckless action of the war maniacs aimed at an extremely dangerous nuclear war," the Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of North Korea's ruling Workers' Party, said in a commentary on Saturday.

The carrier group has just completed drills with the Japanese navy.

Japanese Defence Minister Tomomi Inada, in an apparent show of solidarity with Washington, has ordered the Izumo, Japan's biggest warship, to protect a U.S. navy ship that might be going to help supply the USS Carl Vinson, the Asahi newspaper said.

(Additional reporting by Yuna Kim and Minwoo Park in SEOUL, Nobuhiro Kubo, Linda Sieg in TOKYO and Jason Lange and Doina Chiacu in WASHINGTON; Editing by Andrew Hay and Mary Milliken)
    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 05-05-2017 at 06:55.
    Wooooo!!!

Get ready to party!
    Makers win over Moochers with House passage of Trumpcare.
    Rushing it through before any annoying analysis made sure this Bill is free from downside (publicly...anyhow)
    Rejoice!:http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...scorn-the-sick
    Ja-mata TosaInu

The "adjustment" to health care is a little hard to assess. Few people (including members of Congress) have received it and read it.
    The bits that we know range from bad to catastrophic, depending on pre-existing conditions. Fortunately, included in the bill is $8 billion over 5years to help with that (the real short fall estimated to be at least $25 billion per year)
    Here are a few overviews:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...are_video.html

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...macare-repeal/

I wonder if the results of this will make any difference, anyhow best (I could find so far) on what the bill does:

http://www.politifact.com/florida/ar...lth-care-bill/
    Last edited by HopAlongBunny; 05-06-2017 at 03:00.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Thoughts on Comey getting terminated?

IDK, but I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, because I'm easy Comey, easy go.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Husar 

Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast