Thread: Help about unit texture

Default Help about unit texture

Hi averyone, this is my problem with units in battle, when select same units, the texture is clear-cut

and when select varied units in battle, the texture is fuzzy

Im not idea what is the problem, my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce GT 730, 8 gb Ram, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits and Intel Core i3, anyone can help me, the resolution in the game is 1280 x 1024 in battle map and Nvidia Panel Control have maximum setting, please help me :s
    Last edited by Sultan_Suleyman; 01-27-2017 at 04:27.

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Default Re: Help about unit texture

Hi Sultan,

That's odd... don't think I've ever seen anything like this before. It looks like the lower image is using the low resolution plates for the Gothic Foot Knights even when they're close up. But look at the pikemen next to them - they are still hi-res.

I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you - except maybe don't look so closely
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

Member thankful for this post:

Yeah, many thanks Rufus, i have the same problem in my old Pc, one Dual Core, motherboard integrated with Win XP; when i choose varied units the texture is fuzzy, and i when select more than 2 factions in Custom Battle, all units is super fuzzy in battlefield XD, the first time i thought, my motherboard whitout graphic card, but now with other pc is same, well.. is so frustrating

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

That's an odd thing, I've never seen it before.

Is it the original MTW or is it Steam Edition?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Is original