Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: European Parliament ends visa-free travel for Americans

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: European Parliament ends visa-free travel for Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    And, let's face it, he probably didn't even see Vienna. Being a Texan, he's probably expecting Vienna to come to him.
    Or perhaps he meant the town of Vienna, Texas. It is a bit south of Houston and southeast of Austin.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Or perhaps he meant the town of Vienna, Texas. It is a bit south of Houston and southeast of Austin.
    Funny how you claim to be different/special, yet you name 80% of your towns after European ones. Some of them are even modeled after European ones...
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2013/1...ges-in-us.html

Not that I don't appreciate it, I mean, just admit that you love us.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    And, let's face it, he probably didn't even see Vienna. Being a Texan, he's probably expecting Vienna to come to him.
    You understand me.

Also nearly every town in central Texas has a German name. They infested the place a while back.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

A total of five countries (Australia, Brunei, Canada, Japan and the US) were notified in 2014 that if they do not cancel the visa demands on all EU countries within 24 months (as no EU countries demanded visa on their citizens) they would face the threat of visa demands being applied to all member countries.

Only the US has ignored this, as Australia, Brunei and Japan have waived the visa demands and Canada will remove the last ones (on Bulgaria and Romania) in December.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/e...sa-reciprocity

I don't see the problem here.
    One of the episcopal clergymen who attended him went to the edge of the scaffold, and called out in a loud voice, "My lord dies a Protestant." "Yes,"
    said the Earl, stepping forward, "and not only a protestant, but with a heart hatred of Popery, of Prelacy, and of all superstition." He then embraced
    his friends, put into their hands some tokens of remembrance for his wife and children, kneeled down, laid his head on the block, prayed during a
    few minutes, and gave the signal to the executioner.
    - The death of the Earl of Argylle

Blog Entries

Crud, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 03-22-2017 at 23:50.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Crud, wrong thread.
    Wrong place, without visa. Deport the fellow.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Members thankful for this post (2):

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12