Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1438

Thread: French Revolution Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

And for whatever it's worth the reason i killed al sips and snerk is because the alternatives were imo less likely to be royalists (and i thought you were killing lewwyn). I looked at the numbers and wanted to balance things out while avoiding clear villagers.

Also I'd like to see how friendly and agreeable you were to monty if he was constantly threatening to destroy your entire faction and still expected you to accept him as a leader.

There's also a bit of revisionist history going on.

I pushed El Barto on d2 I think it was.

I hard-defended auto pre-scan results for obvious reasons and begrudging me for that is silly.

I pleaded and begged with Monty and Renata to go after El Barto or Auto instead of Winston. I never defended Barto, and sort of accused Auto yesterday. I didn't bemoan anyone for killing Logic.

Killing Pizza was an accident from the nature of the ability used. BSmith was killed because we thought he was somewhat suspicious, he wasn't on the scan list, and we thought we could get away with it if he wasn't a Royalist. I explained this to Monty after he berated me for it, and he still continued to berate me for it afterwards, and now you're berating me for it. I've already explained Snerk and Al Sips. Idk why you're so mad at me instead of the people who killed a peeked non-Royalist. I do have to balance faction numbers in order to win, you know, since everyone had made it clear every Populist except me was going to die asap.

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

I suppose that's all fair.

And for what it's worth, I'm not mad at Manasi and Csargo for killing Monty, but only because I'm fairly certain at least one of them is a Royalist and killing Monty while claiming they were doing it because Renata asked them to is a move I'd totally expect out of them trying to advance their victory condition. No hard feelings there, that's just how the game goes, sometimes. It still means they have to die, but I'm not mad at them for being scum. I was only mad at you because, like I said, I thought you were more likely to be responsible for Seireikhaan or Monty's death than they were at first, just based on how you were acting in the QT. I may not agree with the actions you took, but I understand them. I'm sure you have similar feelings about me killing Winston. My apologies if I got a little carried away earlier.

Now, can we try to get back to hunting Royalists? We've been sucking at that for a while. There's still one Populist left, that means you can still get a tie, depending on how many Royalists there actually are still out there and who gets lynched today (or hell, maybe you could still outright win if there's enough vig's left and things go crazy tonight and everyone dies but you).

Oh yeah, and Vote: Manasi. We should have just killed you last night instead of each other.

I'll have you know I've almost been playing this entire game to Zack's win condition as opposed to my own until like, maybe last night.

I'm not a Royalist. I'd care a lot more about the outcome, especially given like 90% of my team got boinked by Day 2.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

We can argue all day about questionable vig choices Choxorn, because the scummiest thing WH did was replaced Sooh. That is who your faction vigged iirc.

On to why we vigged Monty. Renata posted in the qt the night she was killed that if she was killed then Monty was the culprit(feel free to edit GH if this is more than I'm allowed to share). Renata gets killed, and Monty acts like it's a Royalist kill, which is from my perspective, and then accuses Manasi of the deed referencing the write-up ect. So you can be angry about that, because Monty was town, and that's fine with me. I personally don't care, he killed Renata, afaik and that's worthy of revenge. At least for me it is.

I'd vote for Lewwyn at this point, but I don't know how to bold something with tapatalk...

Zack and NAC are town. I believe choxorn and manasi are as well. That just leaves him at this point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally as of post 1266.

Manasi: 2 | Lewwyn (1233), Choxorn (1264)

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

vote: lewwyn

Huh. I don't know why Monty would have killed Renata if he really wanted her to track Winston Hughes, so either he didn't kill her or he's been planning the downfall of everyone else from the start, in which case I was foolish for being so trusting of him.

My only question is, Renata was the only kill night 3- if the Royalists didn't kill her, then why wasn't there a Royalist kill last night?

Lewwyn, what do you have to say about all this? There's really not that much pointing in your favor other than an early vote of Jabbz on day 1 and you claiming you were JK'd last night, but that's a claim that would be easy to fake with everyone else in your faction dead and no way to confirm you really were JK'd.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post
    Huh. I don't know why Monty would have killed Renata if he really wanted her to track Winston Hughes, so either he didn't kill her or he's been planning the downfall of everyone else from the start, in which case I was foolish for being so trusting of him.

My only question is, Renata was the only kill night 3- if the Royalists didn't kill her, then why wasn't there a Royalist kill last night?

Lewwyn, what do you have to say about all this? There's really not that much pointing in your favor other than an early vote of Jabbz on day 1 and you claiming you were JK'd last night, but that's a claim that would be easy to fake with everyone else in your faction dead and no way to confirm you really were JK'd.
    Was khaan not?

Vote: Lewwyn

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally as of post 1271.

Lewwyn: 2 | Zack (1268), Csargo (1271)

Not voting: 2 | Manasi, NotACop

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Was khaan not?
    I meant why wasn't there a Royalist kill night 3, not last night, I misspoke. You said Monty killed Renata- if that's true, there was no Royalist kill night 3. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I don't care about your displeasure. I am so sick and tired of people trying to shame me for playing to my win condition. And trying to boss me around and act like I have any obligation at all to work with my enemies. It's super annoying. I'm really tired of all the condescension and sanctimonious grandstanding.
    I don't care how you feel. I can feel however I want. Don't listen to me if you don't want to. Who cares about sanctimony or playing the right way. Do whatever you want. I'm angry at you for killing my team. I don't have a right to be angry? Get off your high horse.

No I'm legit annoyed. You didn't have to listen to Monty in his stupid QuickTopic.
    What quicktopic? You weren't in our faction? WTF am I missing?

I meant why wasn't there a Royalist kill night 3, not last night, I misspoke. You said Monty killed Renata- if that's true, there was no Royalist kill night 3. Why?
    There was no Royalist kill Night 2 either, Zack claimed responsibility for both ATPG and BSmith iirc. That would leave Fenn N1 and khaan n4 as Royalist kills only.

Obviously I had no idea that there was another QT. How did this come about? Monty refused to tell us anything

Also I'd like to see how friendly and agreeable you were to monty if he was constantly threatening to destroy your entire faction and still expected you to accept him as a leader.
    Monty was a dick. He refused to tell us anything in our faction QT and basically told us to trust him. Before he was cleared as a villager I was legitimately considering voting for him. I can understand your anger towards him. However, he was in my faction so I kept going.

And I'm still pissed that my entire faction was basically wiped out and now I have to do this alone.

Obviously I had no idea that there was another QT. How did this come about? Monty refused to tell us anything

Monty was a dick. He refused to tell us anything in our faction QT and basically told us to trust him. Before he was cleared as a villager I was legitimately considering voting for him. I can understand your anger towards him. However, he was in my faction so I kept going.

And I'm still pissed that my entire faction was basically wiped out and now I have to do this alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewwyn View Post
    wtf why are you mad at me

you killed my faction mates too dude

csargo/manasi killed your faction mates

I am in the same spot as you, my faction was wiped out and I'm all alone.

Monty was protected by khaan last night.

Mansai says she shot him.

She would have needed a strongarm to break through, or for khaan to have been blocked.

Having khaan blocked and monty killed is would have to have been conincdence not knowledge since Monty made the orders himself with 1 minute at the deadline.

So I believe its more likely the shot was a strongarm shot.

Could have stacked with the Royalist kill or something.

Nah, just used two vigs.

What quicktopic? You weren't in our faction? WTF am I missing?
    If you haven't gathered it from the context in the thread, Monty was a Neighborizer who could invite people to his own private QT. Zack, Renata, and I were all in it.

Monty was protected by khaan last night.

Mansai says she shot him.

She would have needed a strongarm to break through, or for khaan to have been blocked.

Having khaan blocked and monty killed is would have to have been conincdence not knowledge since Monty made the orders himself with 1 minute at the deadline.

So I believe its more likely the shot was a strongarm shot.
    Wait, in your last post you said that Snerk was protecting Monty and Khaan was taking a vig shot. Which was it?

vote: lewwyn

If you haven't gathered it from the context in the thread, Monty was a Neighborizer who could invite people to his own private QT. Zack, Renata, and I were all in it.

Wait, in your last post you said that Snerk was protecting Monty and Khaan was taking a vig shot. Which was it?
    Snerk protected Monty, Monty JKed me, Khaan shot auto. I didn't check back to the QT to confirm before posting because I couldn't access the QT at work. The internet in China is all kinds of effed up. Its why I have that double post earlier. I just haven't had the time to be more present. It was a mistake to agree to play when the date was pushed back.

Blog Entries

Tally as of post 1286.

Lewwyn: 3 | Zack (1268), Csargo (1271), NotACop (1284)

Not voting: Manasi

Round ends:

Vote: Lewwyn

I didn't forget about this I just didn't have the tab up I swear.

wtf why are you mad at me

you killed my faction mates too dude

csargo/manasi killed your faction mates

I am in the same spot as you, my faction was wiped out and I'm all alone.
    You have ussssssssssssss.

Blog Entries

Lewwyn: 4 | Zack (1268), Csargo (1271), NotACop (1284), Manasi (1286)

Round ends:

Blog Entries

Voting closed.

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast